E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Is my 2011 328i convertible a E or F??



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-15-2012, 01:17 AM   #1
Mario1235
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 168
iTrader: (1)

Is my 2011 328i convertible a E or F??

Just picked up a 2011 328i convertible off swapalease.. I have been doing alil research and now im confused.. It says that in 2011 the 2 doors were refreshed.. Does that mean its an F? I know the 2011 2 doors have the LED angel eyes and tail lights.. But what else is the difference between this car and the 2012s,13s???

Thanks!!
Mario1235 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 01:21 AM   #2
gds52
Major
 
Drives: BMW 328i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NJ

Posts: 1,371
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario1235 View Post
Just picked up a 2011 328i convertible off swapalease.. I have been doing alil research and now im confused.. It says that in 2011 the 2 doors were refreshed.. Does that mean its an F? I know the 2011 2 doors have the LED angel eyes and tail lights.. But what else is the difference between this car and the 2012s,13s???

Thanks!!
It's E93.

F convertible is not yet launched.
gds52 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 01:39 AM   #3
Mario1235
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 168
iTrader: (1)

Is the F gonna be the 4 series? I googled 2013 328i convertible and all i can find is the 4 series?? Also is there any difference between my 2011 and the 12s,13s exterior wise? Thanks
Mario1235 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 01:42 AM   #4
Myztahe
New Member
 
Drives: 2009 E90 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: United States

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario1235 View Post
Is the F gonna be the 4 series? I googled 2013 328i convertible and all i can find is the 4 series?? Also is there any difference between my 2011 and the 12s,13s exterior wise? Thanks
Yes, the 4 series will have an F designation, but until they start taking orders for them they are only selling E92/E93 coupes & cabrios, which will end in the 2012 or 2013 model years.
Myztahe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 01:47 AM   #5
Boxtyp3
Major
 
Boxtyp3's Avatar
 
Drives: E82AW N54/ e92 BSM N55
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SF Bay Area

Posts: 1,001
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2010 E82 135i  [0.00]
2013 E92 335i  [0.00]
I believe that those 3 series with a different headlights are the F's. Those that kinda connects the inner side of the headlights to the grill. And those are for 4 doors only. F coupe like the previous post are designated as 4 series.
Boxtyp3 is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 01:48 AM   #6
Mario1235
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 168
iTrader: (1)

Any difference between my 2011 and the 12s/13s? My lease ends on march 2014 so not that worried about it but love having the most current style
Mario1235 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 05:29 AM   #7
BMW_Belgier
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BMW_Belgier's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335xi n55
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Switzerland

Posts: 1,519
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario1235 View Post
Any difference between my 2011 and the 12s/13s? My lease ends on march 2014 so not that worried about it but love having the most current style
No exterior difference!
__________________
BEFORE: 130i N52 (2006-2011)
NOW: 335xi N55 (2011- )
BMW_Belgier is offline   Switzerland
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST