E90Post
 


E92 Lighting
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > *** Eurotopia Driving Enthusiast ***



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #23
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)



We are meeting this Saturday, January 26th at 9AM.

Location:
Starbucks Parking Lot
2461-A Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA

For that latest updates please visit www.facebook.com/eurotopiasantamonica.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 01:21 AM   #24
hawaiianeze
Major Pain
hawaiianeze's Avatar
United_States
45
Rep
1,239
Posts

 
Drives: LCI E92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

1/26/13











LOWER!!!




__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #25
russianE90
Dr. HVAC
russianE90's Avatar
Ukraine
1
Rep
40
Posts

 
Drives: e90 330i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hollywood CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
great meeting all the guys that were there, awesome pics, and what an amazing run down Tuna Canyon!

cant wait for next months meet!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 02:17 AM   #26
pkimM3r
Banned
pkimM3r's Avatar
95
Rep
7,321
Posts

 
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

iTrader: (0)

how about you santamonica locals come join us at the track.. much safer than canyons and no tickets!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #27
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
how about you santamonica locals come join us at the track.. much safer than canyons and no tickets!
What track can give you a beautiful view of the pacific ocean like this??

__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 11:17 AM   #28
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

*-*-*- 02/23/13 Eurotopia Santa Monica Meet & Drive -*-*-*

We are doing February's Meet & Drive a little different. There will be two meeting points for West LA and those in San Fernando Valley.

MEETING POINT#1 (Asilomar Park Bluffs overlooking ocean) at 9AM and depart 10:30AM SHARP.
LOCATION: 15851 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272


MEETING POINT#2 (Gelson's Markets) at 11:15AM and depart 11:45AM SHARP.
LOCATION: 22277 Muholland Hwy, Calabasas, CA 91302
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #29
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

We've consistently been getting 15-20 cars showing up and we'd like to make this an on-going/larger meet & drive moving forward for the West LA/South Bay area. We meet/drive every LAST saturday of the month (Feb 23rd is our next one, see info above).

Please facebook us at www.facebook.com/eurotopiasantamonica where we can send you event reminders for each month's meet/drive.

Thank you for your continued support E90Post!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #30
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

5 days left to our monthly meet & drive.

You can also facebook us for event notifications at www.facebook.com/eurotopiasantamonica

Amer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amer View Post
*-*-*- 02/23/13 Eurotopia Santa Monica Meet & Drive -*-*-*

We are doing February's Meet & Drive a little different. There will be two meeting points for West LA and those in San Fernando Valley.

MEETING POINT#1 (Asilomar Park Bluffs overlooking ocean) at 9AM and depart 10:30AM SHARP.
LOCATION: 15851 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272


MEETING POINT#2 (Gelson's Markets) at 11:15AM and depart 11:45AM SHARP.
LOCATION: 22277 Muholland Hwy, Calabasas, CA 91302
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #31
pkimM3r
Banned
pkimM3r's Avatar
95
Rep
7,321
Posts

 
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

iTrader: (0)

do you guys ride the snake?
should just go up and down, up and down a few laps
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #32
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
do you guys ride the snake?
should just go up and down, up and down a few laps
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #33
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

See you guys tomorrow!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #34
russianE90
Dr. HVAC
russianE90's Avatar
Ukraine
1
Rep
40
Posts

 
Drives: e90 330i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hollywood CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amer View Post
See you guys tomorrow!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #35
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

Pictures from our 02/23/13 meet (Other makes/models are welcomed not just Eurocars):









































*-*-*- 03/30/13 Eurotopia Santa Monica Meet & Drive -*-*-*

Please visit us at www.facebook.com/eurotopiasantamonica for the latest updates.

MEETING POINT#1 (Asilomar Park Bluffs overlooking ocean) at 8:30AM and depart 9:45AM SHARP.
LOCATION: 15851 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272


MEETING POINT#2 (Gelson's Markets) at 10:15AM and depart 10:45AM SHARP.
LOCATION: Shell Gas Station, 22295 Mulholland Highway, Calabasas, CA 91302
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #36
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

We'll be playing around with one of these for our meet & drive

__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #37
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

Only 2.5 weeks to go, we've got quite a following on our facebook events page:

03/30/13 Eurotopia Santa Monica Meet & Drive | Facebook
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #38
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

Over 65 cars RSVP'd on our facebook page:
03/30/13 Eurotopia Santa Monica Meet & Drive | Facebook

Quote:
*-*-*- 03/30/13 Eurotopia Santa Monica Meet & Drive -*-*-*

MEETING POINT#1 (Asilomar Park Bluffs overlooking ocean) at 8:30AM and depart 9:45AM SHARP.
LOCATION: 15851 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272


MEETING POINT#2 (Gelson's Markets) at 10:15AM and depart 10:45AM SHARP.
LOCATION: Shell Gas Station, 22295 Mulholland Highway, Calabasas, CA 91302
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #39
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

See you guys this Saturday, bright and early for our March Meet & Drive.

Weather is going to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy.

Quote:
80+ cars RSVP'd on our facebook page:
03/30/13 Eurotopia Santa Monica Meet & Drive | Facebook


MEETING POINT#1: 8:30AM and depart 9:45AM SHARP.
LOCATION: 15851 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272


MEETING POINT#2: 10:15AM and depart 10:45AM SHARP.
LOCATION: Shell Gas Station, 22295 Mulholland Highway, Calabasas, CA 91302
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 05:56 PM   #40
crzylildude
Lieutenant Colonel
crzylildude's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,575
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (16)

Garage List
My contribution... nice meeting everyone... I had fun along the winding road with the white Evo behind me... please post video ...
Attached Images
   

Last edited by crzylildude; 03-30-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2013, 08:24 PM   #41
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

Our April Meet & Drive will be on April 27th. We only do our events on the LAST Saturday of the month.

Here's video footage of our 03/30/13 Meet & Drive with 40+ car turnout.

(Original link)

(Mirrored link)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=145863448919639

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******* Eurotopia Meet & Drive 04/27/13 8:30AM-12:00PM *******

MEETING POINT #1 (West LA/South Bay Caravan)
Time: Arrive 8:30AM & Depart 9:00AM SHARP.
Address: 15851 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

MEETING POINT #2 (San Fernando Valley Caravan)
Time: 9:30AM and depart 10:00AM SHARP.
LOCATION: 22295 Mulholland Highway, Calabasas, CA 91302

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some basic rules to follow when you're at Meeting Points #1 & #2 are:

- Please do not rev your engines.
- Please do not play loud music.
- Please pickup your trash.
- Please respect all participants/spectators.

We welcome comments/suggestions to improve our events. This April we will be focusing on keeping the "meet" to a minimum and making the drives longer. The majority of our enthusiasts are Eurocars but we welcome others as well. Please e-mail us if you have any questions/concerns at eurotopiasm@gmail.com

Don't forget to addd us on facebook: www.facebook.com/eurotopia.santamonica

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures from our 03/30/13 Meet & Drive:

__________________

Last edited by Amer; 04-03-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #42
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

2.5 weeks to go and 70+ cars RSVP'd on our facebook page:

Eurotopia Meet & Drive 04/27/13

Quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******* Eurotopia Meet & Drive 04/27/13 8:30AM-12:00PM *******

MEETING POINT #1 (West LA/South Bay Caravan)
Time: Arrive 8:30AM & Depart 9:00AM SHARP.
Address: 15851 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

MEETING POINT #2 (San Fernando Valley Caravan)
Time: 9:30AM and depart 10:00AM SHARP.
LOCATION: 22295 Mulholland Highway, Calabasas, CA 91302

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some basic rules to follow when you're at Meeting Points #1 & #2 are:

- Please do not rev your engines.
- Please do not play loud music.
- Please pickup your trash.
- Please respect all participants/spectators.

We welcome comments/suggestions to improve our events. This April we will be focusing on keeping the "meet" to a minimum and making the drives longer. The majority of our enthusiasts are Eurocars but we welcome others as well. Please e-mail us if you have any questions/concerns at eurotopiasm@gmail.com

Don't forget to addd us on facebook: www.facebook.com/eurotopia.santamonica

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 10:57 AM   #43
Missbimmer_
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: F30 Alpine White
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Hopefully I'll make it and bring a few Euros with me!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 12:08 PM   #44
Amer
Captain
Amer's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
630
Posts

 
Drives: E39 540i/6
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missbimmer_ View Post
Hopefully I'll make it and bring a few Euros with me!
Cool
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST