E90Post

jb4store

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Great experience at oilchangekits.com

12-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
talisman311
Second Lieutenant

Drives: e90

Great experience at oilchangekits.com

Had a great experience with oilchangekits.com, and will happily say I'll continue to be a customer.

Ideally when you make a transaction, everything goes smoothly, but unfortunately that's not always the case. When I first received my oil change kit, the O-rings were missing. After emailing customer service, they responded the next day and after a brief exchange, they apologized and express shipped new O-rings and a washer.

On the day of the oil change, I discovered the oil filter was different than what the N52 motor used. I emailed them a picture and they apologized, saying they'd research the issue and for my troubles, would ship me a whole new kit for free.

These guys were professional, courteous, and responsive while we worked out the 'kinks'. While it would've been nice to not have an issue, these guys couldn't have handled the issue any better. You can tell they care about taking care of their customers. Highly recommend.
      02-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #2
2Hip
Private

Drives: '07 335i Sport AW

2nd the experience with them and add the price of $53 of quality products with free shipping was awesome. They must be new as there is only one thread on the site for them.
Appreciate 0