E90Post

Scorpp Design

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Louis Vuitton Damier Men's Wallet Graphite $350

12-21-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
The_Wood
First Lieutenant

Drives: e92 M3

Louis Vuitton Damier Men's Wallet Graphite $350

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 350.00
Or Best Offer
Item Interest
As the title states, I've decided to sell this wallet because I dont use it. I've owned the wallet since last year and only used it from July through February. After going through many "expensive" wallets from day-to-day use, it was time to treat myself to something that would last virtually forever. This is a men's Multiple Wallet in Damier Graphite priced at $460.00 for 2012 (up $5 from last year and $35 from the year before, I believe). It was purchased at the Domain in Austin, Texas and comes with the box and bag, etc.

Please note: for other selling Louis Vuitton products "verified by Louis Vuitton," be cautious. They do not authenticate any merchandise at any Louis Vuitton location (perhaps, unless you know someone).

This wallet is 100% absolutely, positively authentic - guaranteed plain and simple. And of course, if you'd like to meet at Louis Vuitton - they may be able to print a copy of the original receipt or have my purchase history OR we compare it side by side with a brand new one so that you may see for yourself. I'll gladly do this for your piece of mind.

Please feel free to contact me [via e-mail, text or call] with any questions and/or positive comments.

PRICE IS BEST OFFER!

Will ship for Christmas over night for $350!

Thanks for reading,

Josh

(570)-436-6384

Last edited by The_Wood; 12-21-2012 at 01:45 AM.
      12-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #2
SE3P_to_E90
Banned

Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Send a message via AIM to SE3P_to_E90
Great wallet... i've had a similar wallet for 10+ years, and it's still in good condition. These things, as long as you take care of it, will last over a decade - easy. GLWS!
SE3P_to_E90 is offline   United_States
      12-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
The_Wood
First Lieutenant

Drives: e92 M3

Agreed. Went to a slimmer Prada for the same reason - plan on having it around for a long time! Thanks!