E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > BMW Floor Mat Velcro Anchor, Success?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
mikeisnorml
Private First Class
 
mikeisnorml's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 328i
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 105
iTrader: (2)

BMW Floor Mat Velcro Anchor, Success?

Does anyone use these anchors to keep their floor mats from sliding or bunching up? how well do they work/are they worth it? (4 fo $20) I have anchors in the floor board of the car but nothing on the underside of the floor mats. Any insight would be nice!

thanks,
- mike
mikeisnorml is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2013, 11:47 PM   #2
1chanc3
Captain
 
Drives: 2010 e92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 640
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeisnorml View Post
Does anyone use these anchors to keep their floor mats from sliding or bunching up? how well do they work/are they worth it? (4 fo $20) I have anchors in the floor board of the car but nothing on the underside of the floor mats. Any insight would be nice!

thanks,
- mike

If you are talking about those circular velcro pads that screw into the bottom of your car, then I use them. Got the mats and the velcro pads from my dealership for free.
They work really well. No mat sliding at all
__________________
2010 335i Coupe- Monaco Blue Metallic
1chanc3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2013, 11:54 PM   #3
mikeisnorml
Private First Class
 
mikeisnorml's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 328i
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 105
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1chanc3 View Post
If you are talking about those circular velcro pads that screw into the bottom of your car, then I use them. Got the mats and the velcro pads from my dealership for free.
They work really well. No mat sliding at all
thanks for the reply. one other quick question about the velcro pads.
is it rough on one and the other fuzzy like how older velcro use to be? or are both pads rough that line up.?
mikeisnorml is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2013, 01:13 AM   #4
1chanc3
Captain
 
Drives: 2010 e92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 640
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeisnorml View Post
thanks for the reply. one other quick question about the velcro pads.
is it rough on one and the other fuzzy like how older velcro use to be? or are both pads rough that line up.?
So the circular velcro pads that screw into the car is the rough half. There should be circular soft velcro places sewed on the bottom of your mats.
The only thing you would have to do is screw in the circular rough parts to the car. You don't need to do anything with the mat itself...
__________________
2010 335i Coupe- Monaco Blue Metallic
1chanc3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #5
zshortyz
Private First Class
 
Drives: Black Sapphire 2007 328i
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona

Posts: 108
iTrader: (0)

If you don't want to screw into all your floor boards just do your drivers side, that's all I have in my car and the other mats don't slide even without the Velcro but just to be safe at least do the drivers side
zshortyz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #6
mikeisnorml
Private First Class
 
mikeisnorml's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 328i
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 105
iTrader: (2)

thanks guys for your feedback!
mikeisnorml is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST