E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 335i Coupe M-Sport Loaded 15K Miles: Alpine White W/ Saddle

03-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
The J-Man
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: BMW

2011 335i Coupe M-Sport Loaded 15K Miles: Alpine White W/ Saddle

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 35,962.00
Item Interest
2011 335i Coupe M-Sport RWD in alpine white with saddle brown interior, bamboo anthracite trim, and 15,000 miles.

Options are: M-Sport, Steptronic, Cold Weather Package, Convenience Package (alarm, comfort access, power rear sunshade, PDC), Premium Package, Auto High Beams, ipod/USB adapter, Navigation, Harman Kardon Sound, Sat Radio. Tires have 50% left.

Car is pristine condition. No dents or scratches and interior is as perfect as you can get Ė still smells new. Rear seats have never been used. Car is kid free, pet free and smoke free. Always hand washed and waxed (properly) regularly, and always garaged. Car has never seen snow and has seen rain once or twice.

This car is leased and set to be turned back to dealer in May. I thought I would offer it up to the community here first in case somebody is looking for these exact options in a low mileage 335. I am selling for my residual plus sales tax that I have to pay to buy it and sell it to you (you will have to pay sales tax again after title is in your name).

If you do the leg work and find a dealer willing to transfer it from me to you and we can avoid the double sales tax, that is fine, the price will be less (see below for breakout). Buyer to pay any fees associated with the transfer.

I am not looking to make money on this deal, but I would rather an individual get this car than turning it back into the dealer. The price (especially with tax) wonít be a screaming deal, but I also donít think youíre paying above market given the miles, options and condition.
Current warranty coverage runs through May 2014. Car has never been to dealer for any issues aside from regular maintenance.

Residual Price: $35,962.50
Sales Tax: $2,874
Total Due from Buyer with Tax: $38,836
Total Due from Buyer without Tax: $35,962 + any transfer fees.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0