E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Lighting / Electronics / Audio / Security > Looking 4 Testers/Pictures & Video for HPB New 120W & RGB Color Changing Angel Eyes

Closed Thread

07-13-2016, 11:07 AM   #1
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Cool Looking 4 Testers/Pictures & Video for HPB New 120W & RGB Color Changing Angel Eyes

Hey guys (and gals)...

As the title states we are looking for testers for the latest release of Angel Eyes from HPB.

We need 2005-2008 E90 Sedan equipped with factory xenon cars.

We have 120 Watt Angel Eyes with over 4000 Lumens (previous version was 80 Watt at just over 2000 lumens).

We just want real pictures on real customers cars, no editing. Incentive will be a $20 refund on the purchase price once we receive quality pictures that we can use for marketing. This is the easy one and I'd like no more then 2 guys, first come, first serve.

&

We have the new RGB Color Changing Angel Eyes.

*Generic Image*

Now, just so you guys are aware some modification may be required to fit these. If you are not a DIY type of person, these may not be for you. The control boxes may not sit inside the housing and may require drilling the back cover to feed wires or conjuring up something else entirely.

I know it works as there a few other lesser quality, lower output options on the internet that people have already installed.

We are hoping the tester can make a DIY for the lights with good pictures and descriptions that we can use for our future customers as well as a tutorial video showing how the LED change color with remote.

If you are interested in the RGB Angel Eyes, please contact me and we'll go over pricing/incentives as it's a little more involved.

Please only serious inquiries, I'd like to find someone ready to install these things right away and get right to work on the requested marketing material.

So no more then 1 week from delivery. All participants will pay full price up front until the requested material is received.

Thanks,
Jeff

|HPB LED Angel Eyes| |VTT| |KW| |Spec| |ST Coilovers| |Koni| |Bilstein| |Borla| |Magnaflow| |AFE| |Shifteck| |Injen|Coding / PPK / Alpina

Last edited by Jeff@TopGearSolutions; 07-13-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2016, 12:04 AM   #2
bimmerclad
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90 330i

How much? I recently bought some rgb angels for my 06 e90 from e90lighting and i like them. I would love to see these compared to the one i have as far as brightness
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2016, 12:55 AM   #3
BMW_ANTHONY
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330xi

Garage List
2006 BMW 330xi  [0.00]
Sign me up! I'd love to test the bad boys out (RGB ones). I purchased the mtech rgb's last year (I believe one of the first rgb plug and plays for the E90 Pre-LCI) and have lost red's in the passenger side and the white goes out on the drivers side if its 30 degrees or below. So, time for a change, message me or respond on the thread for more info!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread