E90Post

N54Tuning.com

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: ER Competition Intercooler for 135i/335i or xi

01-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
RequestTheOverhead
Going Mach Chicken
Rep

Drives: e90 pre-LCI 335

Garage List
FS: ER Competition Intercooler for 135i/335i or xi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Item Interest
Happy New Year everyone!

I'm selling this lightly used Evolution Racewerks Competition Intercooler for a N54 powered 135i/335i or xi with the 6MT tranny (not sure if it will fit an N55 too). I bought this from another member on here to install on my car but discovered it's for the 6MT when I tried to install it (I have the 6AT and the cold side outlet won't clear past the AT oil cooler). Ended up just buying a new one from ER for the 6AT so I need to sell this one. It will require some trimming but with a dremel (or similar tool), its a breeze and not much. This is one of the best intercoolers on the market with their great performance well documented (intake air is cooled close to ambient, outside, temps)!! ER's website

If I remember correctly, the previous owner had it on his car for ~5k miles. There are a few bent fins and a few scratches from the install, all shown in the pictures below. It includes the instructions from ER, all the clamps, couplers, and 90 degree pipe that connects to your charge pipe and will be in it's original box.

Would prefer to sell locally but I'm willing to ship as buyers expense.

Asking $700/obo. Just looking to get back what I paid for it. New ones sell for $1095 from ER...you get a lightly used one for $400 less!

PM with questions. Thanks!

Pics:

Thanks for looking!

| Cold, "Sport", and Luxury packages | Tinted | OEM Black Lines | JB4 | DCI | ER FMIC | Forge DV's | Custom exhaust with secondary cat delete, Magnaflow mufflers, black Dimisa Tips | Staggered 18" V718's, Matte Black | Flappy Paddles | Titanium CF Trim Wrap | BMW Performance Shifter and E-Brake Handle |

Last edited by RequestTheOverhead; 01-04-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
RequestTheOverhead
Going Mach Chicken
Rep

Garage List
Mid-day bump!
| Cold, "Sport", and Luxury packages | Tinted | OEM Black Lines | JB4 | DCI | ER FMIC | Forge DV's | Custom exhaust with secondary cat delete, Magnaflow mufflers, black Dimisa Tips | Staggered 18" V718's, Matte Black | Flappy Paddles | Titanium CF Trim Wrap | BMW Performance Shifter and E-Brake Handle |
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #3
RequestTheOverhead
Going Mach Chicken
Rep

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #4
The_Wood
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: e92 M3

Pm'd
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #5
RequestTheOverhead
Going Mach Chicken
Rep

Garage List
Sold!
Appreciate 0