E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Coding Headunit to Hifi advice

01-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #1
Syfer
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330D M Sport

Coding Headunit to Hifi advice

Hi all,

I have replaced my front speakers with the Jehnert 3 way set, added a JL XD700/5 now want to code my headunit to Hifi & remove the Audiocontrol LOC that I am currently using & add RCA's to the speaker cables & sent them direct to the amp.

My car is a 2006 E91 320D M with Business Nav, the rest of the car is upto date with the current software in every area via Autologic (Thanks to my Indie, Lakeside Motors, Wraysbury).

My question is, what do I need to ask them to do to code the HU to Hifi? Is there an option code that I need to give them or will it show up on the options on Autologic? Only reason I ask is that they have never carried out any coding on the Hifi apart from coding replacement units when they have failed etc.

Many thanks.
Appreciate 0