E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Photography Location Suggestions in Seattle?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
Diesel Pimpin'
I heart D-TUK
Diesel Pimpin''s Avatar
1
Rep
74
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 335D
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (2)

Photography Location Suggestions in Seattle?

Anyone have any cool night time spots for taking photos of a car? I just finished modding the car for the season and want to take some photos....
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
jm3as
Brigadier General
69
Rep
3,657
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 e92 328i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Renton, Wa

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Pimpin'
Anyone have any cool night time spots for taking photos of a car? I just finished modding the car for the season and want to take some photos....
Throughout UW/Georgetown is pretty clutch. I've learned, "on the whim" type locations during a random cruise usually has better outcomes. Trying to find specifics will sometimes give you "cookie cutter" shots.

But there is a bridge near BMW Seattle where I shot a view of century link field and safeco in one shot. Ill try to find the name of the bridge you would need to GPS
__________________

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
asdflkijd's Avatar
South Korea
132
Rep
5,507
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
I've always wanted to do a rolling shot of a bunch of us on the 520 bridge to Seattle/ Bellevue, even the I90 bridge would suffice.. That would look sick

+1 to on the spot shoots, just drive around till you find a good place to park, bust out the camera and BAMP. money shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3as View Post
Throughout UW/Georgetown is pretty clutch. I've learned, "on the whim" type locations during a random cruise usually has better outcomes. Trying to find specifics will sometimes give you "cookie cutter" shots.

But there is a bridge near BMW Seattle where I shot a view of century link field and safeco in one shot. Ill try to find the name of the bridge you would need to GPS
off topic but man I'm really mirrin your mtech front... and that red never really was a fan of red e92's but I might have to reconsider now
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
Diesel Pimpin'
I heart D-TUK
Diesel Pimpin''s Avatar
1
Rep
74
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 335D
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (2)

Yea I was thinking about that old steam stack in Georgetown.
Is it the green bridge that is near the ID?

I've also tried alley shots in Pioneer Square with an old Sony h5. I just got my DSLR so I may try again.

I really really really want to drive it onto that pier on the waterfront!
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #5
Diesel Pimpin'
I heart D-TUK
Diesel Pimpin''s Avatar
1
Rep
74
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 335D
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (2)

Oh man, I really want to give rolling shots a go.... grrr

Last edited by Diesel Pimpin'; 01-03-2013 at 09:53 PM. Reason: I is we todd it
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
asdflkijd's Avatar
South Korea
132
Rep
5,507
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Pimpin' View Post
Yea I was thinking about that old steam stack in Georgetown.
Is it the green bridge that is near the ID?

I've also tried alley shots in Pioneer Square with an old Sony h5. I just got my DSLR so I may try again.

I really really really want to drive it onto that pier on the waterfront!
You can take it to Alki Beach on the boat loading dock, a lot of people have done shots there and I think there was one recently on our PNW Facebook page.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #7
Diesel Pimpin'
I heart D-TUK
Diesel Pimpin''s Avatar
1
Rep
74
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 335D
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (2)

Sweet, I'll add it to the list.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #8
atown88
Major
atown88's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
1,442
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Jmeas is going to host a Rolling party.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST