E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Random fight broke out... jumped on my hood...

01-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #23
e90Nate
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '11 335 xdrive msport

Garage List
that sucks man hopefully everything works out and you dont have to pay for any repairs
e90Nate is offline   Canada
      01-21-2013, 06:54 AM   #24
GreekboyD
Colonel

Drives: 2009 BMW 335d

Garage List
2009 BMW 335d  [4.00]
Is this right at Main St W exit on Dundurn? You should have been just a bit further up west on Main St instead at the Starbucks across from McMaster where the sexy girls hang.

A coworker of mine knocked out some dude who tried to steal his iPhone this past summer at the Timmies near Barton St.

Hilarious times.
GreekboyD is online now   Canada
      01-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #25
335BBS
Brigadier General

Drives: 2009 335 coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarl View Post
In Hamilton for the evening with some friends at a Tim Horton's.
Here I am by myself, in my car and on my phone, when all of a sudden I notice a group of people huddling around a van in the parking lot.

There are some loud voices and yelling and soon two people emerge from the crowd, lifting up their sleeves, about the pummel one another. Now keep in mind they are about 3 car lengths from me.

I immediately turn on my video camera and start filming them. There are about 15 people now, with the two fighters going at each other.

The fight progresses to the right and to the left and slowly towards my car.
All of a sudden one of them pushes the other straight onto my car and jumps right after him.

Almost stunned I keep recording and I hear the others finally freaking out telling them to stop and get off. They immediately stop and run in opposite directions. This is when I immediately get out of my car and chase them.

Realizing I can't do much even if I catch up to them, I head straight to the van.
I Take some pictures of the van and its license plate and then go back to inspect the damage. There are about 3 dents on the hood. Lots of scuff marks too...

I'll post pictures in the afternoon.

Any thoughts on how I should go about this? I'm guessing itís around $300 at a PDR. But I have video proof and a license plate. It happened in a parking lot and these people were highschoolers/college students...
I hate to be this way but wtf did you hang around and record it?
335BBS is offline   Canada
      01-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #26
skarl
Enlisted Member

Drives: E92 335i M-Sport BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simma View Post
I use to live directly across from this plaza when I was at McMaster. Every day when I opened my front door the first thing I would see was the Tim Hortons. In the 6 years I lived there not once did I see any trouble in that plaza. Sorry to hear about this man.
Yep, I've been to countless Tims around the GTA & other parts of Ontario. Never seen a single fight/argument/quarrel. It's my go-to place to hang out peacefully. Then something like this happens. I really was caught in a trance, just had to record it.

Thilan's on vacation, hood still isn't fixed as I want to go to him only. Luckily I got some salt camo.
skarl is offline   Canada