E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels and Tires > ► APEX | 19" PS-7 Wheels - *New Wheels!*



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-27-2014, 05:29 PM   #1
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,392
iTrader: (0)

► APEX | 19" PS-7 Wheels - *New Wheels!*

APEX 19” PS-7 Wheel

The APEX PS-7 is the first of a new line of lightweight, street-focused wheels arriving in June in BMW-specific fitments. The development of this new line will allow us to continue developing track and race-specific designs separately, while also bringing our expertise and lightweight technology to the typically heavy and aesthetically focused street market. The PS-7 brings long needed improvements to a mesh design that’s been seriously lacking in features, and left enthusiasts with only heavy alternatives.



Available Fitments
19x8.5" ET35 - 21.90lbs - Profile 1 - $329
19x8.5" ET20 - 22.40lbs - Profile 2 - $329
19x9.0" ET35 - 22.60lbs - Profile 2 - $349
19x9.5" ET33 - 23.00lbs - Profile 2 - $359
19x9.5" ET22 - 23.20lbs - Profile 3 - $359
19x10.0" ET25 - 23.60lbs - Profile 3 - $369
19x10.5" ET22 - 24.60lbs - Profile 3 - $399
19x11.0" ET25 - 24.70lbs - Profile 3 - $419



PS-7 Product Information:
Just like the rest of the APEX wheel line, the PS-7 is once again produced using the Flow-Forming manufacturing process. Flow-Forming, which has also been called “Roll Forging” or “Spin Forging”, produces a barrel with similar strength to that of a fully forged wheel. This significantly reduces weight in the most significant part of the wheel, as it has the greatest impact on rotational mass. Even with key strength improvements that add weight in select areas, static weights are reduced by 20% on average versus cast alternatives.

More aggressive wheel widths and offsets were selected versus our line of race-oriented wheels, allowing for a flush fit without spacers. Initially available in 18” and 19” diameters, the PS-7 is produced using three unique face profiles with increasing spoke concavity. We designed these these face profiles to significantly increased concavity on many applications that are traditionally more conservative. A total of 17 BMW specific sizes in three finishes are initially being released.

Strength improvements were made to help specifically address the unique abuses of the street where low-profile and stretched tire fitments are used. To help fight wheel bends, we’ve increased the thickness of the wheel’s inner lip. Load ratings exceed JWL requirements, and all sizes have been crush tested in Japan, earning them official VIA certification and registry marks. Additionally, the barrel’s diameter increases sharply after the drop center, improving big brake kit clearance.

Performance luxury vehicles deserve much more than heavy cast wheels. The PS-7 combines racing inspired lightweight engineering with desirable street styling, to produce the ideal wheel of choice.


Available Finishes
  • Hyper Silver
  • Anthracite
  • Satin Black

Warranty Summary:

2 year Structural, 1 year limited finish warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials, workmanship and paint finish under normal and reasonable use.


Misc.
  • Comes with redesigned gloss-black APEX center caps
  • Accepts OEM Roundel center caps
  • Does not come with valve stems
  • Installs using your factory lugs or a stud conversion
  • BMW hub-centric - no centering rings
  • Accepts all wheel spacers including 5mm while still remaining hub-centric
  • TPMS compatible

Ordering and Contact
  • Phone: Call (888) 499-9135 EXT. #1 for phone orders.
  • Payment: Credit and Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, PayPal. Bank Wire Transfers are also available. Contact us to use a wire transfer for payment on your order.
  • Tax: California customers will be charged 9.00% CA sales tax.
  • Shipping: APEX ships all orders with UPS.
  • APEX Hours:
    Monday thru Friday: 9AM to 5PM PST
    Saturday and Sunday: Closed
  • Warehouse and local pickup: The APEX warehouse is at 7888 Marathon Drive, Unit A, Livermore, CA, 94550 (Map It), (888) 499-9135. This is where you pick up local orders.



Last edited by David@ApexRaceParts; 09-11-2014 at 01:28 AM.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-08-2014, 03:57 PM   #2
uce92i
Private
 
uce92i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 e92 335i M-Sport- SG
Join Date: May 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 79
iTrader: (1)

Saving up for these as next mod! What is the most aggressive setup with fronts with face 2 and rears with face 3 I can run on a stock LCI e92 m sport suspension (if it is different from sport suspension) without having to worry about rubbing issues.

Rears will have a little fender roll

18"s ps-7 or ec-7 are also a possibility
__________________
2012 e92 335i/// M-sport/// Space grey///230's/// MT
///Jb4 Stage 1
uce92i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2014, 06:51 PM   #3
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,392
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uce92i View Post
Saving up for these as next mod! What is the most aggressive setup with fronts with face 2 and rears with face 3 I can run on a stock LCI e92 m sport suspension (if it is different from sport suspension) without having to worry about rubbing issues.

Rears will have a little fender roll

18"s ps-7 or ec-7 are also a possibility
The most aggressive on the e92 LCI with M-sport suspension would be to use the 19x9" ET35 front (Profile 2) and 19x9.5" ET33 rear (Profile 2) with 235/35/19 and 255/30/19 sized street tires. If you would like to use the 265/30/19 sized tire for the rear, the rear fenders would need to be rolled. Fitments would be similar for 18" PS-7's, wheel sizes would be 18x9" ET31 and 18x9.5" ET33 with the same tire sizes with the correct aspect ratio and diameter to accommodate for the 18" version. In order to fit a Profile 3 wheel on the rear for either the 18" or 19" diameter wheels, the rear fenders would need to be heavily rolled, possibly pulled, and you'd also need to dial in negative camber as well as stretch the tires. This is not recommended as stretching the tire would not provide the proper wheel protection from harsh road conditions.

For the 19" EC-7's, you'd have the same fitment of 19x9" ET35 and 19x9.5" ET33, but the rear wheel would instead be a Profile 3. Same tire sizes as mentioned above, but this would better fit what you are seeking with the more concave rear wheel. This is what we'd recommend given your desire for the Profile 2 front and Profile 3 rear.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-14-2014, 08:40 PM   #4
sssmokin
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 328i Sedan
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Texas

Posts: 11
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
The most aggressive on the e92 LCI with M-sport suspension would be to use the 19x9" ET35 front (Profile 2) and 19x9.5" ET33 rear (Profile 2) with 235/35/19 and 255/30/19 sized street tires. If you would like to use the 265/30/19 sized tire for the rear, the rear fenders would need to be rolled. Fitments would be similar for 18" PS-7's, wheel sizes would be 18x9" ET31 and 18x9.5" ET33 with the same tire sizes with the correct aspect ratio and diameter to accommodate for the 18" version. In order to fit a Profile 3 wheel on the rear for either the 18" or 19" diameter wheels, the rear fenders would need to be heavily rolled, possibly pulled, and you'd also need to dial in negative camber as well as stretch the tires. This is not recommended as stretching the tire would not provide the proper wheel protection from harsh road conditions.

For the 19" EC-7's, you'd have the same fitment of 19x9" ET35 and 19x9.5" ET33, but the rear wheel would instead be a Profile 3. Same tire sizes as mentioned above, but this would better fit what you are seeking with the more concave rear wheel. This is what we'd recommend given your desire for the Profile 2 front and Profile 3 rear.
Would my 2011 328i be the same? I have the sport package which has sport suspension. I have no idea if that is the same as m sport suspension. I think it is not. But I would like to know if the 265/30/19 would fit on the rear of it just fine. I don't want to have a really stretched tire.
sssmokin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-15-2014, 02:56 PM   #5
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,392
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssmokin View Post
Would my 2011 328i be the same? I have the sport package which has sport suspension. I have no idea if that is the same as m sport suspension. I think it is not. But I would like to know if the 265/30/19 would fit on the rear of it just fine. I don't want to have a really stretched tire.
As long as your car is also a coupe, you would have the same fitments. LCI sedans would require a less aggressive rear fitment due to the 8mm wider rear tract on the e90s, thus resulting in less fender clearance for the wheels and tires. With the e90 LCI models, the rear fenders would need to be rolled to fit the 265/30/19 sized tire in the rear, and possibly dialing in negative camber. Otherwise undersizing the tires to a 255/30/19 would be needed in order to clear the fenders in the rear.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-17-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,392
iTrader: (0)

Thank you for the inquiries, all PM's have been answered.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-04-2014, 06:13 PM   #7
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,392
iTrader: (0)

All weekend orders have been fulfilled and shipped, thank you for your support!
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2014, 06:43 PM   #8
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,392
iTrader: (0)

David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2014, 12:19 AM   #9
Taran.J
Youtube.com/Taran861 ModMyEuro.com
 
Taran.J's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 e90 328i & multiple Merc's
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tacoma/Puyallup, WA

Posts: 4,468
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via Skype™ to Taran.J
Pre lci e90 in silver shipped to 98338 can have aggressive offsets as I'm running et 20 fronts and et 13 rears right now
__________________
CLICK FOR MY BUILD THREAD! Special deals with ModMyEuro PM ME!http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=809436
https://www.modmyeuro.com/index.php?

Taran.J is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-16-2014, 06:02 PM   #10
ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 709
iTrader: (0)


Please call, email, or pm us with any questions you may have.
__________________
| Product Specialist | Phone: 925.245.0773 | Email: info@apexraceparts.com |

Website |Facebook | Instagram |Blog |
ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2014, 11:57 AM   #11
kawasaki00
Major
 
kawasaki00's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Charlotte NC

Posts: 1,129
iTrader: (4)

08 e92 328i with sport package, 19x9-35 with 235/35-19 and 19x9.5-33 with 265/30-19 will this work with no rubbing? Will be using PSS
__________________
Electronics Junkie, Engine Builder.

Last edited by kawasaki00; 09-17-2014 at 12:11 PM.
kawasaki00 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-17-2014, 10:32 PM   #12
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,392
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki00 View Post
08 e92 328i with sport package, 19x9-35 with 235/35-19 and 19x9.5-33 with 265/30-19 will this work with no rubbing? Will be using PSS
That is correct, you can use those wheel sizes and tire fitments without any rubbing issues. However, the 235/35/19 is very undersized for a 9" wide wheel, so we'd recommend at least a 245/35/19 sized tire instead to avoid the tire stretch so that the wheels would have proper wheel protection.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST