E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Spotify Premium Subscriptions

01-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
rich123321
Captain

Drives: BMW 325i E90

Garage List
2006 BMW E90  [4.17]
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest

Hey guys. I'm selling some spotify premium subscription codes. These are good for one year and you redeem them on your account. This is for the "premium" and not. Just the "unlimited" package.
Quote:
What is Spotify exactly?

Spotify is the first FREE, ON-DEMAND music streaming service with over 15 million tracks to choose from.

“Think of Spotify as your new music collection,” Sptify tells users. “Your library. Only this time your collection is vast: over 15 million tracks and counting.”

What’s so special about it?

Unlike Last.fm or Pandora which only allow you to stream genres of music, Spotify lets you pick and choose whatever song you want without having to pay a dime.

The only catch with the free version is that is that it’s ad-supported and you have to put up with ads in the program browser. It also doesn’t allow streaming to portable devices.

Here are the three different Spotify packages:

Spotify Free ? the unsurpassed free music service. With an invite, enjoy on-demand, buffer-free access to over 15 million songs on your computer and great social features. Manage your own music files through Spotify, and sync with your cellphone or iPod. Features occasional advertising.
Spotify Unlimited ? all the special features of our free service, but with uninterrupted, ad-free access to Spotify on your computer. All for only $4.99 a month.
Spotify Premium - the top-of-the-range Spotify experience. Premium gives you access to all the music, all the time. Listen online or offline, on your computer, your cellphone and a whole heap of other devices. Enjoy enhanced sound quality and access to exclusive content, competitions and special offers. Premium costs just $9.99 a month. (That's the equivalent of a couple of fancy coffees.)
I currently have 9 codes left in stock and are being sold for 30$ each. Please Pm me if interested. Thanks!

rich123321 is offline   United_States
      01-25-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
f30nynj
~~Bimmer Thriller~~

Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Does it include offline capability on phones? I.e.is it same as the $9.99 subscription one?
      01-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
sn0pea
Captain

Drives: Black 325i 2006

Not sure if real. But if it is, I'm interested, PM me

2006 325i: Matte Black Grills, AG m310 19's (19X8.5et35 & 19X9.5et33 - 235/35/19 & 265/30/19), Amber Covers, Magnaflow with black tips, Blacked Emblems, M3 Replica Bumper and Vorsteiner hood!