E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Does anyone know what Light this one fits?

02-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
UC_DIGGA
Ron Digga

Drives: 07 335i coupe Montego Blue

Does anyone know what Light this one fits?

Hi everyone sorry to asked such a dumb question... but does anyone know what light this one fits on?? I got the GP-thunder light 194 SMD LED BULB for a gift and i thought it would replace the side marker bulb but apparently it would not fit. Any answers would help.

Thanks
Attached Images

UC_DIGGA is offline   United_States
      02-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #2
UC_DIGGA
Ron Digga

Drives: 07 335i coupe Montego Blue

Please HELP ME!!

Hi everyone i am new to this forum... Recently i just got the GP Thunder bulb as a gift. Does anyone know what fitment these bulb would go into?? I thought its for the side marker bulb replacement but apparently it would not fit. The part # is 194 SMD LED BULB. Any answer would help.

Thanks.
Attached Images

UC_DIGGA is offline   United_States
      02-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #3
vietkid
Registered

Drives: 2008 335i coupe

what color are they if white i believe they are the front corner lights, or possibly from how the connection looks like the like in the taillight if you open up the trunk pull the cover off and pull the connection out there should be 3 or 4 bulbs and the 3 little bulbs have the same connection as those bulbs. If the package say what kind of connection the bulbs are ie h8 d1s go to this site it has all of the bulb connection for e92

http://www.e92-lighting.com/pages/official_bulb.html
vietkid is offline   United_States
      02-09-2013, 12:57 AM   #4
gdgraham
Private First Class

Drives: 2007 328i Coupe

Garage List
They gave me the same lights and I used them as my sidemarker lights. I'm also in '07 e92. Considering we have the same car and the same lights from the same vendor, I would double check again. I believe they are polarized so if they don't turn on, then turn the bulb the other direction.
gdgraham is offline   United_States