E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Kazman Ride Thread - Red E90

02-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #45
Kazman
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: 2006 E90

what gave me the idea of 19's is this guy, Frode D
My buddy has the same wheels with same sizes/offsets and has been wanting to sell them for a while. Has me tossing the idea around of doing the same thing... a pearl white.

None but ourselves can free our minds.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #46
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep

Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazman
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Of coarse you can do it with 19" no problem man just need to tweak it here front rear camber and make sure you get some proper wheels to go on it. I also suggest getting your fenders cut and shaved instead of rolled for more clearance and a cleaner look
good deal, c/ i see sooo many options with all brands for 19's with our lug pattern but not many in 18's.

When you say cut, what portion are you referring to cutting? same thing as just shaving?
Yeah man cut it and the shave whatever is left down so no lip is left period. Cause once you do a roll its hard to cut them after that and then you gotta pull to get the clearance which looks like shit and ruins the cleaness IMO
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2013, 11:44 PM   #47
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep

Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazman
what gave me the idea of 19's is this guy, Frode D
My buddy has the same wheels with same sizes/offsets and has been wanting to sell them for a while. Has me tossing the idea around of doing the same thing... a pearl white.

Yeah he's a friend on here I helped him with some fender pointers lol. He is running spacers though just an FYI so you will need them to get that look.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2013, 11:58 PM   #48
Kazman
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: 2006 E90

ya, i was reading up on his threads.
hope i can pull it off though with the 19's c/ i plan on slamming it hard, and his fronts dont look like they can go much lower without troubles turning.

None but ourselves can free our minds.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2013, 01:06 AM   #49
Beas
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: e90

nice to see somebody opting for some real wheels. too many knock-offs on this forum. Also, i have the Sonic coilovers. they will go really low, but they are a pain in the ass to adjust. i cant raise the rear without unbolting the LCA. the fronts u have to unbolt a bunch of stuff to properly adjust the hight from the bottom of the shock. u can crank down the spring perch, but u get some noise while driving.

good luck Kazman. let me know if u have any questions.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2013, 01:12 AM   #50
Beas
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: e90

also, i feel like the stock tire hights are too tall on this car. when i had my CCWs i ran some wider tires, but still shorter than stock all around. helped a bit with getting low. still not enough. we need more room in the fender, or a way to flare the fronts.
Appreciate 0