||BMW Garage||BMW Meets||Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum
FS: e90 M3 (59)
|02-05-2013, 12:41 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2009
FS: e90 M3 (59)
For sale is my cherished 2009 (59) e90 m3 DCT (LCI facelift). I have a replacement e92 m3 on order with expected delivery march as such would prefer to keep hold of the car until then. If the car not sold it will be traded in.
Details of the car can be found below. I have completed the details honestly and accurately so not to waste my time or the time of prospective buyers.
2009 (59) BMW M3 DCT Saloon (e90) LCI registered September 2009 and covered by comprehensive BMW warranty which is fully transferrable.
Finished in Space grey with contrasting Palladium Silver Novillo Leather
- I purchased the car approved used just over one year ago and am the second registered keeper of the vehicle
- 29700 miles with Full BMW service history.
Service / Maintenance Details
The car has a full up to date BMW service history:
1268m - running in service 29/10/09
16732m - oil service, air filter, micro filter 10/01/11
23304m - rear pads, brake fluid 14/12/11
I Drive indicates next servicing as:
- Vehicle Check 09/13 or 8000m
- Brake fluid 12/13
- Oil Service 09/13 or 2600m
- Rear pads 32000m
- Front pads 11000m
All tyres are good original specification Michelin Pilot Sports. (Pilot super sports on the front with Approx 5-6mm, and Pilot sport 2’s on the rear with 3-4mm tread).
BMW security update was completed on the car at the recent MOT in January 2013
I have all MOT’s and both sets of keys
- Navigation System Professional (most recent version with HDD)
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Full Leather interior
- Extended interior light package
- Xenon Headlights
- M Drive
- Auto wipers/Lights
- Electric Seats with memory
Factory fitted Options
- 19" M Double Spoke alloy wheels
- Bluetooth phone preparation with Telematics
- 7 Speed DCT transmission
- BMW Assist
- BMW Online portal
- 6 CD changer
- BMW Professional Speaker system (Harmon Kardon Logic 7)
- Sun Protection Glass
- USB Audio interface
- Split Folding rear seats
- Voice Control
I would describe the car as immaculate for the year and without doubt one of the finest examples available. It has been garaged every night there are no dents/dings to the bodywork anywhere. I am meticulous about my cars and look after them extremely well. It is always clayed & waxed and the leather has been treated regularly with Gliptonite to keep it as new. The car has run and still does run faultlessly. There is also the piece of mind of the full BMW comprehensive warranty that I have taken out on the car. This is the top of the range policy with zero excess and I pay by monthly subscription. I will include 2 months subscription costs to the new owner within the sale price.
Given that the car is used I will point out the following:
- As expected there are a number of stone chips on the front bumper/bonnet but nothing excessive
- The offside rear alloy has a very small chip 2-3mm on the outer edge, but I have felt that it was not bad enough to refurb
That about covers it all. I am pricing the car very competitively at £27995
Note that the Cherished plate is not included in the sale and is to be retained by myself
Please PM me or email me at:
rees . andrew @ ntlworld . com (no spaces - just typed to prevent spamming)
Last edited by AndyR; 02-05-2013 at 01:41 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|