E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Officially Registered Member with E92 335i :)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-05-2013, 02:30 AM   #1
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Hey Everyone. Been a guest on this forum for a few months and learned a lot of stuff on hereThank you guys! Enjoy the Iphone5 pictures! any comments and suggestions are welcome! and here is my story:

Long Story Short Former e46 325i owner (my dad owns it now). Oct 2012 Paid Carmax $300 to transfer a White '08 e90 335i AT from Utah to LA. Two days later, I go to Carmax and guess what? they brought the wrong car -SGM '07 E92 335i MT( nice and clean car but never driven MT in my life). So I get my money back and leave.
Two days later, Why not get a MT? It is more fun to drive and plus the E92 looked way cleaner and had less miles(48k) than the E90 that I wanted. So I go to Carmax and guess what? the car is gone Somebody from San Diego bought it.
Two days later, no used cars, I am leasing a G37 Sedan Went to a leasing company to lease a G37 Sedan - my credit is good but i dont have history since Im 21.
Two days later, again Carmax website and my E92 is sitting at San DIego Carmax lot Free transfer to LA and the car is mine now.
All Cosmetic mods are done by me and the only Performance mods I have done is CDV delete and Clutch Stop

Future Mods: JB4 and DCI
DROP
LCI Tails
Attached Images
      
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Nice.
Welcome and Happy Modding!
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 02:42 AM   #3
idrift4wd
Brigadier General
45
Rep
3,376
Posts

 
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Yonkers NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW  [3.50]
car looks great! looks like there was some mods on it also. looks like a good buy!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 02:43 AM   #4
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11
Nice.
Welcome and Happy Modding!
thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 02:43 AM   #5
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd
car looks great! looks like there was some mods on it also. looks like a good buy!
I did all the modding Car was all stock when i bought it
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #6
kwsw
Lieutenant Colonel
kwsw's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,639
Posts

 
Drives: M235i In the slow lane
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ / SWFL

iTrader: (4)

Lookin good already congrats!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
e90Nate
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
16
Rep
1,641
Posts

 
Drives: '11 335 xdrive msport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
welcome, looks good so far, great future plans, lci tails will make a huge difference.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #8
project335i
Banned
Canada
53
Rep
4,505
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Looks good dude needs a drop though
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #9
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwsw
Lookin good already congrats!
thank you
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #10
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNate
welcome, looks good so far, great future plans, lci tails will make a huge difference.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #11
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i
Looks good dude needs a drop though
had no doubt you are going to say that.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #12
KwlAznKid
Colonel
KwlAznKid's Avatar
43
Rep
2,422
Posts

 
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: LA/Irvine/Fremont, CA/ University of California San Diego Alum

iTrader: (4)

congrats! ride looks good, drop and rims next?
__________________
BMW E92 328I /BMW E46 M3 /Mercedes Benz W209 CLK500 /BMW E92 335I(sold)/Porsche 996 911 C2(sold)/BMW E46 325CI(totaled)
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #13
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid
congrats! ride looks good, drop and rims next?
I just powdercoated my 230s at LTMW last week so no new rims yet
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #14
project335i
Banned
Canada
53
Rep
4,505
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDM View Post
had no doubt you are going to say that.
good to see you know whats up around here

Now what you waiting for
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #15
stunna_e92
First Lieutenant
stunna_e92's Avatar
5
Rep
326
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: beverly hills

iTrader: (0)

Nice
Somebody who else has the same rims as me! Good choice bro!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #16
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDM View Post
had no doubt you are going to say that.
good to see you know whats up around here

Now what you waiting for
Im stancofobic
will do it very soon
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #17
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerlife818
Nice
Somebody who else has the same rims as me! Good choice bro!
thanks man
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #18
Hybrid For Life
Banned
Germany
43
Rep
2,119
Posts

 
Drives: Out of Spec
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

iTrader: (4)

looks clean, big + on the MT
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #19
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid For Life
looks clean, big + on the MT
didnt regret getting MT
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #20
Amini77
Brigadier General
Amini77's Avatar
United_States
60
Rep
4,596
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E90 330xi
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tarzana, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330XI  [3.75]
Nice wish I had a MT..Anyways your car looks clean! SGM FTW!
__________________

instagram: amini77
| KW V1 | LCI rear | 359m Style | Michelin PSS | AA Stage 2 | Gruppe M | Remus | Mtech Rear | M3 Front |
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #21
UltimateDM
UltimateDM
UltimateDM's Avatar
Armenia
1
Rep
164
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: └A

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77
Nice wish I had a MT..Anyways your car looks clean! SGM FTW!
Thanks persian guy
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 04:37 PM   #22
GiorgioIr
335
GiorgioIr's Avatar
Lebanon
8
Rep
288
Posts

 
Drives: 335
Join Date: May 2012
Location: x

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDM View Post
Hey Everyone. Been a guest on this forum for a few months and learned a lot of stuff on hereThank you guys! Enjoy the Iphone5 pictures! any comments and suggestions are welcome! and here is my story:

Long Story Short Former e46 325i owner (my dad owns it now). Oct 2012 Paid Carmax $300 to transfer a White '08 e90 335i AT from Utah to LA. Two days later, I go to Carmax and guess what? they brought the wrong car -SGM '07 E92 335i MT( nice and clean car but never driven MT in my life). So I get my money back and leave.
Two days later, Why not get a MT? It is more fun to drive and plus the E92 looked way cleaner and had less miles(48k) than the E90 that I wanted. So I go to Carmax and guess what? the car is gone Somebody from San Diego bought it.
Two days later, no used cars, I am leasing a G37 Sedan Went to a leasing company to lease a G37 Sedan - my credit is good but i dont have history since Im 21.
Two days later, again Carmax website and my E92 is sitting at San DIego Carmax lot Free transfer to LA and the car is mine now.
All Cosmetic mods are done by me and the only Performance mods I have done is CDV delete and Clutch Stop

Future Mods: JB4 and DCI
DROP
LCI Tails
awesome pictures and ride bro.
__________________

Too much mods to list..
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST