E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Need to buy spark plugs



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
Overspooled
MurderedOut
 
Overspooled's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 c63 AMG Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Montreal

Posts: 333
iTrader: (0)

Need to buy spark plugs

Hey guys, been doing some search about the problem with my car and think it's spark plugs. Anyways, dealer won't change them even if i'm under warranty since they aren't getting a message and can only do them at 7o,ooo km. ECS tuning has some for 78$ but for canada it's 25 shipping plus fees at the door. Any other site that I can buy off??? Thanks
__________________
2013 C63 AMG COUPE
Overspooled is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #2
Hybrid For Life
Banned
 
Drives: Out of Spec
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

Posts: 2,119
iTrader: (4)

check ebay?
Hybrid For Life is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderedBeemer
Hey guys, been doing some search about the problem with my car and think it's spark plugs. Anyways, dealer won't change them even if i'm under warranty since they aren't getting a message and can only do them at 7o,ooo km. ECS tuning has some for 78$ but for canada it's 25 shipping plus fees at the door. Any other site that I can buy off??? Thanks
Mike@N54tuning has them he is in toronto and will ship to you
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
Overspooled
MurderedOut
 
Overspooled's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 c63 AMG Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Montreal

Posts: 333
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Mike@N54tuning has them he is in toronto and will ship to you
I sound like a noob but do i just message him?
__________________
2013 C63 AMG COUPE
Overspooled is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2013, 11:17 PM   #5
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderedBeemer
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Mike@N54tuning has them he is in toronto and will ship to you
I sound like a noob but do i just message him?
Yeah just message him dude he usually will get back to you shortly. He is local to me so I just call him. If you don't hear back message him I will shoot you his number
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #6
Overspooled
MurderedOut
 
Overspooled's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 c63 AMG Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Montreal

Posts: 333
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Yeah just message him dude he usually will get back to you shortly. He is local to me so I just call him. If you don't hear back message him I will shoot you his number
Thanks man, got a response back quite fast!
__________________
2013 C63 AMG COUPE
Overspooled is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST