Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

  E90Post
 


TireRack

   PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > HREs which one?



Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

Wheel offset calculator courtesy of BimmerPost.com. You may use this calculator to calculate what tire sizes you might need if you upgrade your tires, or what wheel sizes/offsets are compatible with your car.
    Current Wheel Width  inches             Current Wheel Offset  mm.
         New Wheel Width  inches                  New Wheel Offset  mm.
 
TIRE WIDTH
/
ASPECT RATIO
- WHEEL DIAMETER
ORIGINAL TIRES
/
NEW TIRES
/
Based on your stock wheel setup, your new wheel will have:
Original Tires Diameter (in.)
      New Tires Diameter (in.)
  Difference in diameter (in.)
           Percent Difference %
                     
Speedo @60mph will read: mph
Collapse/Expand the BimmerPost Wheel and Tire calculator
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #45
Chris_506
From RWD to AWD
 
Chris_506's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335xi
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: SCar

Posts: 2,601
iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
I like little punks like you that say its just that easy to throw something on there and roll with it. Yeah a kid like you would think like that which is why the scene is full of VW with fucked up fenders, but I actually keep it clean a which I think our cars BMW etc..deserve.

Your right though you on the other hand contribute so much to this forum while me with my " non existing knowledge" don't help people out at all. yet on other threads your agreeing with me and kiss my ass. lol. Do your thing buddy and follow the herd you really contribute much more then I ever can
Little kid? Fucked up fenders? Kissing your ass?

I don't even think that's worth answering to lmao.

But ill retract that comment you are ever so knowledgeable about wide wheels and tire sizes which is ever so vital to the life of this forum and that would be soooo appreciated by everyone if you werent such a fucking condesending prick in 80% of your posts because you know your shit about something so useless in life that boils down to personal preference.

And you're right I don't contribute I mostly give compliments where needed, advice where I have personal experience(and is requested), agree with when necessary (apparently called kissing ass) and keep my fucking mouth shut where I have nothing good to say (which you should learn).

I will do my thing buddy and continue to call out on dick comments like you as I please and I will follow thw heard who probably feels the same way about you..but hey man you do too and good luck with your extensive knowledge on wheels and making a change on this world one set of wheels and asshole comment at the time
__________________
Chris_506 is offline   Costa Rica
0
Reply With Quote
      03-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #46
Murph335
Major
 
Murph335's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 335 e90, '11 X5D
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Chandler, AZ

Posts: 1,059
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2006 Chevy TBSS  [0.00]
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
i enjoy the aggressive threads that project335i is on. Props if he owns a wheel shop and makes money on helping people get stanced. Worst thing is to drop $3k-7k on just the wheels wait months and have the offsets be too conservative, not get the look you want.
__________________
E90 - H&R Touring - M3 Front Arms - Work Genosis GS-1 19x9+30 x10+26 225f 265r stretch - AA FMIC - AR DP - Cobb E30 Map +160rwhp/+200rwtq
E93 - Style 95 - RB Turbo - AR DP - Evolution RW FMIC - Protuned E30 +190rwhp/+200rwtq
Murph335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-09-2013, 10:26 PM   #47
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Murph335

Thanks dude nothing worse then ordering those expensive wheels with recommended offset wait all that time only to get sunken wheels that need spacers.

I am in the business actual work for a stealership : don't own my own shop



Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSRe92
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
I like little punks like you that say its just that easy to throw something on there and roll with it. Yeah a kid like you would think like that which is why the scene is full of VW with fucked up fenders, but I actually keep it clean a which I think our cars BMW etc..deserve.

Your right though you on the other hand contribute so much to this forum while me with my " non existing knowledge" don't help people out at all. yet on other threads your agreeing with me and kiss my ass. lol. Do your thing buddy and follow the herd you really contribute much more then I ever can
Little kid? Fucked up fenders? Kissing your ass?

I don't even think that's worth answering to lmao.

But ill retract that comment you are ever so knowledgeable about wide wheels and tire sizes which is ever so vital to the life of this forum and that would be soooo appreciated by everyone if you werent such a fucking condesending prick in 80% of your posts because you know your shit about something so useless in life that boils down to personal preference.

And you're right I don't contribute I mostly give compliments where needed, advice where I have personal experience(and is requested), agree with when necessary (apparently called kissing ass) and keep my fucking mouth shut where I have nothing good to say (which you should learn).

I will do my thing buddy and continue to call out on dick comments like you as I please and I will follow thw heard who probably feels the same way about you..but hey man you do too and good luck with your extensive knowledge on wheels and making a change on this world one set of wheels and asshole comment at the time
Haha seriously its just to easy with idiots like you to get them all worked up. Love it dude honestly it makes things interesting seeing guys like you taking things so seriously and getting there panties in a bunch. I don't change the world and it doesn't matter what I know about wheels and I am an asshole on here, problem with it?

When people ask for help and PM me I give them the best help Possible and also continue to until the question/problem is resolved. And actual have talked to number of people on the phone to guide them thru it, no it doesn't mean shit but to those people at the time it means the world at the time. Glad you enjoy my post so much brother
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #48
crzylildude
Lieutenant Colonel
 
crzylildude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 1,566
iTrader: (16)

Garage List
crzylildude is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-09-2013, 11:00 PM   #49
Chris_506
From RWD to AWD
 
Chris_506's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335xi
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: SCar

Posts: 2,601
iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Murph335

Thanks dude nothing worse then ordering those expensive wheels with recommended offset wait all that time only to get sunken wheels that need spacers.

I am in the business actual work for a stealership : don't own my own shop




Haha seriously its just to easy with idiots like you to get them all worked up. Love it dude honestly it makes things interesting seeing guys like you taking things so seriously and getting there panties in a bunch. I don't change the world and it doesn't matter what I know about wheels and I am an asshole on here, problem with it?

When people ask for help and PM me I give them the best help Possible and also continue to until the question/problem is resolved. And actual have talked to number of people on the phone to guide them thru it, no it doesn't mean shit but to those people at the time it means the world at the time. Glad you enjoy my post so much brother
__________________
Chris_506 is offline   Costa Rica
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 05:31 AM   #50
BlairD876
Private
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 59
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Look around you little douche bag I help alot of clueless people on this forum. Yeah I talk alot of shit but ask the fucking 100s of people that pm me and start threads how well I actually helped them and how courteous I am throughout the process.

Little bitchs like you only see my bad comments though, good work
I don't give a shit how many people you have helped-- if you are a cock sucker when you are helping people it still makes you a cock sucker.

suck on... dick lips
BlairD876 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #51
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairD876
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Look around you little douche bag I help alot of clueless people on this forum. Yeah I talk alot of shit but ask the fucking 100s of people that pm me and start threads how well I actually helped them and how courteous I am throughout the process.

Little bitchs like you only see my bad comments though, good work
I don't give a shit how many people you have helped-- if you are a cock sucker when you are helping people it still makes you a cock sucker.

suck on... dick lips
Lol thanks for the support. I'm only a dick to bitchs like you only way you will understand is to speak your language
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 01:30 AM   #52
Hooy
Colonel
 
Hooy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 2,765
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2008 E92 328  [2.50]
This thread escalated quick lol.

The og wheel guru on this forum is definitely Tee aka xxxpornxxx and I gotta give props here as I've spent literally dozens of hours talking to this guy about a 11.5 E92 setup I never got to do due to my wreck. He knows his E92 fitment to the millimeter, as well as spring/shock pairing. Super nice and actually always a good conversation even if it isn't about wheels lol /nohomo.

To the OP: I don't like any of those wheels, but HRE won't fail you on quality unlike my ADV1's. They were crap... it's all smoke and mirrors w/ some cool photoshopping and viral marketing.
__________________
Hooy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #53
crzylildude
Lieutenant Colonel
 
crzylildude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 1,566
iTrader: (16)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooy View Post
This thread escalated quick lol.

The og wheel guru on this forum is definitely Tee aka xxxpornxxx and I gotta give props here as I've spent literally dozens of hours talking to this guy about a 11.5 E92 setup I never got to do due to my wreck. He knows his E92 fitment to the millimeter, as well as spring/shock pairing. Super nice and actually always a good conversation even if it isn't about wheels lol /nohomo.

To the OP: I don't like any of those wheels, but HRE won't fail you on quality unlike my ADV1's. They were crap... it's all smoke and mirrors w/ some cool photoshopping and viral marketing.
Yea I almost went for ADV and actually i was looking at your car setup visualizing the stretch tires... I like ridding low ... I know Long can pull this together not a doubt ... I know it's not a style that everybody will like but I like simple and clean look... I will also upgrade my brakes to StopTech Sport Trophy Brake Kit ... Hopefully I can get it together by Bemmerfest...
crzylildude is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #54
Hooy
Colonel
 
Hooy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 2,765
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2008 E92 328  [2.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzylildude View Post
Yea I almost went for ADV and actually i was looking at your car setup visualizing the stretch tires... I like ridding low ... I know Long can pull this together not a doubt ... I know it's not a style that everybody will like but I like simple and clean look... I will also upgrade my brakes to StopTech Sport Trophy Brake Kit ... Hopefully I can get it together by Bemmerfest...
if you want low, stretch is the only way to go

At least without a wide body since our fenders are narrow
__________________
Hooy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #55
Marcadelic
Instagram: @Marcadelic
 
Marcadelic's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Orlando/Tampa

Posts: 2,343
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via Skype™ to Marcadelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooy View Post
This thread escalated quick lol.
they always do once project starts making a few remarks
__________________
2010 335i FBO | Instagram: Marcadelic
Marcadelic is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #56
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcadelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooy View Post
This thread escalated quick lol.
they always do once project starts making a few remarks
:
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #57
BlairD876
Private
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 59
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Lol thanks for the support. I'm only a dick to bitchs like you only way you will understand is to speak your language

You know what they say... You are what you eat
BlairD876 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2013, 01:56 AM   #58
mario939021
New Member
 
Drives: 2006 325i Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lakewood, CA

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

I would definitely reconsider the 20's.
mario939021 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2013, 03:06 PM   #59
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairD876
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Lol thanks for the support. I'm only a dick to bitchs like you only way you will understand is to speak your language

You know what they say... You are what you eat
Original brother.
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #60
R.G.
Lieutenant
 
R.G.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In my sub conscious

Posts: 587
iTrader: (9)

Wow...


I vote 3rd pic and twenty twen twens

Good luck OP let us know which way you go.
__________________
Cobb*FSR E40 Pro tune*Dinan IC*Dinan CAI*Dinan Strut Tower*Dinan camber plates*Dinan control arm bushings*MS Catless*ER Chargepipe*Tial BOV*Custom dual 2.5" exhaust w/Vibrant race mid cats & resonaters*Vishnu Walbro 455 Inline kit*BMS OCC*Alpina Trans flash*Misc coding*RB PCV*Megan racing toe arms*M3 subframe bushings*Carbon vented hood*Carbon trunk*Carbon grills*DD rear bumper*Race valances*Vorsteiner carbon front lip*M3 Steering wheel w/DCT paddles*M3 Guages*M3 Side Skirts*Carbon side splitters*Volk RE30s
R.G. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2013, 06:33 PM   #61
crzylildude
Lieutenant Colonel
 
crzylildude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 1,566
iTrader: (16)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G. View Post
Wow...


I vote 3rd pic and twenty twen twens

Good luck OP let us know which way you go.
I went for a conservative HRE 797RS 19's (9.5 front & 11s rear)... we will see how it looks...
crzylildude is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2013, 06:35 PM   #62
R.G.
Lieutenant
 
R.G.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In my sub conscious

Posts: 587
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzylildude
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G. View Post
Wow...


I vote 3rd pic and twenty twen twens

Good luck OP let us know which way you go.
I went for a conservative HRE 797RS 19's (9.5 front & 11s rear)... we will see how it looks...
I'm sure it'll look great man

Start a new thread with some pics when you get them mounted. This thread went to shit
__________________
Cobb*FSR E40 Pro tune*Dinan IC*Dinan CAI*Dinan Strut Tower*Dinan camber plates*Dinan control arm bushings*MS Catless*ER Chargepipe*Tial BOV*Custom dual 2.5" exhaust w/Vibrant race mid cats & resonaters*Vishnu Walbro 455 Inline kit*BMS OCC*Alpina Trans flash*Misc coding*RB PCV*Megan racing toe arms*M3 subframe bushings*Carbon vented hood*Carbon trunk*Carbon grills*DD rear bumper*Race valances*Vorsteiner carbon front lip*M3 Steering wheel w/DCT paddles*M3 Guages*M3 Side Skirts*Carbon side splitters*Volk RE30s
R.G. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #63
crzylildude
Lieutenant Colonel
 
crzylildude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 1,566
iTrader: (16)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G. View Post
I'm sure it'll look great man

Start a new thread with some pics when you get them mounted. This thread went to shit
LOL i know ...
crzylildude is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2013, 12:11 AM   #64
crzylildude
Lieutenant Colonel
 
crzylildude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 1,566
iTrader: (16)

Garage List
UPDATE!!!! after a long wait!!!! I'm like a kid again!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!
Attached Images
   
crzylildude is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2013, 01:04 AM   #65
R.G.
Lieutenant
 
R.G.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In my sub conscious

Posts: 587
iTrader: (9)

Wowza
Those are gorgeous
Congrats
Mounted pics asap!
__________________
Cobb*FSR E40 Pro tune*Dinan IC*Dinan CAI*Dinan Strut Tower*Dinan camber plates*Dinan control arm bushings*MS Catless*ER Chargepipe*Tial BOV*Custom dual 2.5" exhaust w/Vibrant race mid cats & resonaters*Vishnu Walbro 455 Inline kit*BMS OCC*Alpina Trans flash*Misc coding*RB PCV*Megan racing toe arms*M3 subframe bushings*Carbon vented hood*Carbon trunk*Carbon grills*DD rear bumper*Race valances*Vorsteiner carbon front lip*M3 Steering wheel w/DCT paddles*M3 Guages*M3 Side Skirts*Carbon side splitters*Volk RE30s
R.G. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-04-2013, 01:20 AM   #66
crzylildude
Lieutenant Colonel
 
crzylildude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 1,566
iTrader: (16)

Garage List
Tease!!!
Attached Images
    
crzylildude is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST