E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > Groupbuy List of Interest



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #23
Ron1n
Speed Demon
Ron1n's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,248
Posts

 
Drives: '10 335d E90
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The 858

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2010 335d  [5.00]
Quaife would be my first choice.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #24
Puerto Rican 335d
Colonel
Puerto Rican 335d's Avatar
Puerto Rico
37
Rep
2,875
Posts

 
Drives: Montego Blue 335d
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (0)

ok roger dont hate me, LOL, the beast within has cometh out release "The CRAKEN!!!"
__________________
RENNtech Flash/WAGNER IC
VMR710 19"/Execuhitch Hitch/Koni FSD
Soft Ride Bike Rack
Amsoil Cetane Boost Diesel Fuel Additive
Amsoil Diesel Fuel Additive Concentrate
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #25
FormerRotor
Major
FormerRotor's Avatar
22
Rep
1,466
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MD

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@VAC View Post
6 LSDs and you have a deal. I will need to crunch numbers but it will be at least a $200 savings. :-) (one certain car will eligible as well ;-)

Pick OSG or Quaife. I personally think Quaife is the better choice for most.
Now that's what I like to hear, Mike. Any chance we can work out a discounted labor rate for install of the LSDs as well?

Folks, who on the LSD list is ready to shell out the 2+k for the LSD (let's call this the firm interest list if that's ok w/ Taibani)? Also, who would have VAC perform the install? I'm guessing most would perform the subframe bushing change concurrently.
__________________

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #26
gruppeM3
Private First Class
3
Rep
151
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3, 335d M-Sport, 4.8is
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post
Now that's what I like to hear, Mike. Any chance we can work out a discounted labor rate for install of the LSDs as well?

Folks, who on the LSD list is ready to shell out the 2+k for the LSD (let's call this the firm interest list if that's ok w/ Taibani)? Also, who would have VAC perform the install? I'm guessing most would perform the subframe bushing change concurrently.
Can I put it on layaway?

On a serious note though I would probably be ready to shell out the 2k in about a month. This wasn't something I was planning on doing but if there is enough money to be saved I will for sure be in. I wouldn't have VAC do the install either. Not that I don't like or trust them but I am not local to them.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #27
FormerRotor
Major
FormerRotor's Avatar
22
Rep
1,466
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MD

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruppeM3 View Post
Can I put it on layaway?

On a serious note though I would probably be ready to shell out the 2k in about a month. This wasn't something I was planning on doing but if there is enough money to be saved I will for sure be in. I wouldn't have VAC do the install either. Not that I don't like or trust them but I am not local to them.
Lol! Yeah, VAC, Walmart does it; hook up the installment plan option! Lol.

I figured many of us would chime in as interested, but there's a significant gap between interested and ready. I'm in a similar mindset to you with regards to the purchase, gruppe...but, seriously? You're too busy/lazy to commute to Philly from SoCal?
__________________

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #28
gruppeM3
Private First Class
3
Rep
151
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3, 335d M-Sport, 4.8is
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post
Lol! Yeah, VAC, Walmart does it; hook up the installment plan option! Lol.

I figured many of us would chime in as interested, but there's a significant gap between interested and ready. I'm in a similar mindset to you with regards to the purchase, gruppe...but, seriously? You're too busy/lazy to commute to Philly from SoCal?
If work allowed it I would be so down

The wife also has a busy work schedule. We both work hard. I can't complain though. Some people don't have enough work.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #29
Th3xf4ctor
Lieutenant
Th3xf4ctor's Avatar
7
Rep
517
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW E90 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 335I  [0.00]
I'd be down for suspension (BMW performance), Maybe Cobb groupbuy, Intake group buy? Just throwing some stuff out.
__________________
2011 335i Sedan M Sport/Le Mans Blue Metallic/Glacier Aluminum Trim/Heated Seats/Premium Package/Black Leather/Ipod Adapter/Paddles/FormulaOne Tint/Matte Black Grilles/AA Signature Exhaust/AA Chargepipe/ Cobb Stage 1 Aggressive

2007 328i Coupe Sport/Matte Black Kidney's/3M Tint----Lemon'ed
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #30
chenry
First Lieutenant
4
Rep
355
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335D M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruppeM3 View Post
Interested in the LSD and Wagner IC pending price.

Although when I emailed Wagner's N/A distributor I was told that there would not be a group buy for a while, if one at all.
What he said
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #31
Puerto Rican 335d
Colonel
Puerto Rican 335d's Avatar
Puerto Rico
37
Rep
2,875
Posts

 
Drives: Montego Blue 335d
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (0)

very ture CHENRY, I had to buy it ouright, WAGNER sees the US market not quite at par with EUROPE as far as DIESELS are concerned therefore, no group buys for a WHILE!!!
__________________
RENNtech Flash/WAGNER IC
VMR710 19"/Execuhitch Hitch/Koni FSD
Soft Ride Bike Rack
Amsoil Cetane Boost Diesel Fuel Additive
Amsoil Diesel Fuel Additive Concentrate
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #32
FormerRotor
Major
FormerRotor's Avatar
22
Rep
1,466
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MD

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3xf4ctor View Post
I'd be down for suspension (BMW performance), Maybe Cobb groupbuy, Intake group buy? Just throwing some stuff out.
We here in the diesel sub forum aren't blessed with those kinds of options for tuning, my friend :-/
__________________

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #33
Th3xf4ctor
Lieutenant
Th3xf4ctor's Avatar
7
Rep
517
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW E90 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 335I  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post
We here in the diesel sub forum aren't blessed with those kinds of options for tuning, my friend :-/
Imagine if Cobb made and diesel tune
__________________
2011 335i Sedan M Sport/Le Mans Blue Metallic/Glacier Aluminum Trim/Heated Seats/Premium Package/Black Leather/Ipod Adapter/Paddles/FormulaOne Tint/Matte Black Grilles/AA Signature Exhaust/AA Chargepipe/ Cobb Stage 1 Aggressive

2007 328i Coupe Sport/Matte Black Kidney's/3M Tint----Lemon'ed
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #34
taibanl
Brigadier General
taibanl's Avatar
65
Rep
3,643
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruppeM3 View Post
Interested in the LSD and Wagner IC pending price.

Although when I emailed Wagner's N/A distributor I was told that there would not be a group buy for a while, if one at all.
What he said
Are you saying what he said to the first or second part of his post?
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #35
Puerto Rican 335d
Colonel
Puerto Rican 335d's Avatar
Puerto Rico
37
Rep
2,875
Posts

 
Drives: Montego Blue 335d
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (0)

No group buys amigos I had spoken to Nick and he told me there would be none as far as he knew, but if there is one than good luck to all
__________________
RENNtech Flash/WAGNER IC
VMR710 19"/Execuhitch Hitch/Koni FSD
Soft Ride Bike Rack
Amsoil Cetane Boost Diesel Fuel Additive
Amsoil Diesel Fuel Additive Concentrate
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #36
taibanl
Brigadier General
taibanl's Avatar
65
Rep
3,643
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NA

iTrader: (4)

Best (listed) price i have found is $1184.76 for the suspension with springs.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #37
crazyinp
Lieutenant
14
Rep
550
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335d
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335d  [0.00]
I am in for LSD
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 12:18 AM   #38
taibanl
Brigadier General
taibanl's Avatar
65
Rep
3,643
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@VAC
6 LSDs and you have a deal. I will need to crunch numbers but it will be at least a $200 savings. :-) (one certain car will eligible as well ;-)

Pick OSG or Quaife. I personally think Quaife is the better choice for most.
Why not wavetrac?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #39
Ryebread
Diesel Fitter
Ryebread's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
401
Posts

 
Drives: 335d m-sport LMB
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philaburbia

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdiaz View Post
BMW Performance Suspension

http://www.getbmwparts.com/partlocat...catalogid=4462

but not for that price
"****Vehicles w/ M Sports suspension (704A) require a new rear stabilizer and rubber mounts - included when selecting the M Sport option in the dropdown menu.
"

does that confirm that m-sport suspension has unique rear stabilizer bars from sport pack?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2013, 11:45 PM   #40
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Brian_VACsales's Avatar
66
Rep
951
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA

iTrader: (0)

Hey guys, I'm totally down for a Quaife ATB GB. Perhaps I should start a thread to kick it off?
__________________
Brian Casella
Sales Representative, VAC Motorsports
Office: 215.462.4666 | Fax: 215.462.4667 | Email: brian@vacmotorsports.com
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #41
gruppeM3
Private First Class
3
Rep
151
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3, 335d M-Sport, 4.8is
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@VAC View Post
Hey guys, I'm totally down for a Quaife ATB GB. Perhaps I should start a thread to kick it off?
Definitely
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #42
GreekboyD
Colonel
Canada
42
Rep
2,669
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 BMW 335d
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335d  [3.75]
Whatever happened to Mike? Does he ever read his e-mails?
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2013, 08:00 AM   #43
Ryebread
Diesel Fitter
Ryebread's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
401
Posts

 
Drives: 335d m-sport LMB
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Philaburbia

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d View Post
No group buys amigos I had spoken to Nick and he told me there would be none as far as he knew, but if there is one than good luck to all
no group buys. perhaps he should update the initial post?

I am considering performance suspension, in which case my msport suspension will be offered up for sale. including rear sway. low miles, super clean/garaged, summer car, not even driven in the rain, never on the track or anything.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2013, 09:06 AM   #44
Puerto Rican 335d
Colonel
Puerto Rican 335d's Avatar
Puerto Rico
37
Rep
2,875
Posts

 
Drives: Montego Blue 335d
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (0)

thats what they told me but money talks bullshit walks !!! LOL
__________________
RENNtech Flash/WAGNER IC
VMR710 19"/Execuhitch Hitch/Koni FSD
Soft Ride Bike Rack
Amsoil Cetane Boost Diesel Fuel Additive
Amsoil Diesel Fuel Additive Concentrate
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST