E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Detailing Services on a Budget in Central NJ



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
kthxbye
Banned
 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Delete

Please delete

Last edited by kthxbye; 04-29-2013 at 01:52 PM.
kthxbye is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
Delta0311
Brigadier General
 
Delta0311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 3,418
iTrader: (1)

Looking good, I might hit you up around the summer. My car got some swirls so it will be a little work.
__________________
Space Gray 2011 335xi E92
Delta0311 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
kthxbye
Banned
 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Looking good, I might hit you up around the summer. My car got some swirls so it will be a little work.
Sounds good, drop me a PM whenever you'd like and we can talk about some solutions. Sometimes swirls are tough to avoid (dealer washes, etc), but once we get the car to a clean slate and protected I'd like to share a few tips that will help keep those swirls from coming back.
kthxbye is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #4
chilled_fire
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i xDrive
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 167
iTrader: (1)

Finally, some good stuff in Central NJ
had to usually go north, paramus/englewood.
Will surely come for a Mini Spa.
chilled_fire is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #5
ssmith96
Banned
 
Drives: 07 328xi
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 1,040
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ssmith96
Maybe a few people from long island can get together and get you a couple of cars so its worth it for you to come out because I know I would love to have you work on my car
ssmith96 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #6
kthxbye
Banned
 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilled_fire View Post
Finally, some good stuff in Central NJ
had to usually go north, paramus/englewood.
Will surely come for a Mini Spa.

I know exactly what you mean, I used to work in Teaneck and hand car washes were a dime a dozen. Here in CNJ its a complete different story.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions and we can walk through what would be best for you.
kthxbye is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #7
kthxbye
Banned
 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmith96 View Post
Maybe a few people from long island can get together and get you a couple of cars so its worth it for you to come out because I know I would love to have you work on my car
Sounds good we can defiantly set something up and get everyone taken care of. All I ask is that you have a hose connection on site somewhere.
kthxbye is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
bmwti
Private First Class
 
Drives: 12' 528xi, 08' 335i, 01' 330ci
Join Date: May 2008
Location: dirty jerz

Posts: 142
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [3.50]
2009 328i coupe  [2.75]
What's the price for the mini spa day?
bmwti is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #9
fazman
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 335 e90
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Edison, NJ

Posts: 1,678
iTrader: (0)

I'm in Central NJ, I would be interested in this... PM me with prices for both services on a 335xi. Plus which weekend's you are free to do this?
fazman is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #10
Delta0311
Brigadier General
 
Delta0311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 3,418
iTrader: (1)

Let me give you a quick bump back up.. I'm going to hit you up some time in the summer.
__________________
Space Gray 2011 335xi E92
Delta0311 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #11
ihc95
Major
 
ihc95's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NJ

Posts: 1,097
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Don't bother guys. This guy doesn't respond to my PMs. Even when I see he has logged on after I sent them.
__________________
COBB - ER FMIC Full Kit - AR DPs - Forge DVs - aFe Stage 2 Sealed Intake - RB PCV upgrade - VRSF 10mm front / 15mm rear spacers - Black Performance grills - Painted reflectors
ihc95 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
eogintz
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 328xi coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: new jersey

Posts: 121
iTrader: (0)

I have also sent him two PM's and NO Reply.
eogintz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-22-2013, 09:22 PM   #13
fazman
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 335 e90
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Edison, NJ

Posts: 1,678
iTrader: (0)

I got a reply from him and he did apologize for the delay in response to me. I say give the guy a chance and see if he gets back to you. Sometimes things come up and people don't respond quickly (benefit of the doubt).
fazman is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-22-2013, 10:11 PM   #14
ihc95
Major
 
ihc95's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NJ

Posts: 1,097
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazman
I got a reply from him and he did apologize for the delay in response to me. I say give the guy a chance and see if he gets back to you. Sometimes things come up and people don't respond quickly (benefit of the doubt).
So he has time to log on here and browse the forums but not respond to people who want to give him business? Shady.
__________________
COBB - ER FMIC Full Kit - AR DPs - Forge DVs - aFe Stage 2 Sealed Intake - RB PCV upgrade - VRSF 10mm front / 15mm rear spacers - Black Performance grills - Painted reflectors
ihc95 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2013, 07:29 AM   #15
SHEEDI
Lieutenant Colonel
 
SHEEDI's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i - Sport PKG
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,556
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [4.67]
People. loging on website doesnt mean that he is sitting infront of the computer and browsing. he might be away or left his shop/house for something. he might be away and left computer on or might be working on client's car,so be patient and be nice,dont judge people and be wise
__________________
SHEEDI is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2013, 07:52 AM   #16
B9M0W
First Lieutenant
 
B9M0W's Avatar
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ

Posts: 350
iTrader: (0)

2 weeks and no reply yet....
B9M0W is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #17
chilled_fire
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i xDrive
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

Posts: 167
iTrader: (1)

First off, where the Fcuk is Summer/Spring ?
chilled_fire is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2013, 09:30 AM   #18
kthxbye
Banned
 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilled_fire View Post
First off, where the Fcuk is Summer/Spring ?
Right? This weather is really getting on my nerves
kthxbye is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #19
kthxbye
Banned
 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEDI View Post
People. loging on website doesnt mean that he is sitting infront of the computer and browsing. he might be away or left his shop/house for something. he might be away and left computer on or might be working on client's car,so be patient and be nice,dont judge people and be wise
Thank you!

I am always logged in here and so is my phone. As I've said this is not my primary business and I have a typical 9-5.

I don't live on the forums and am overwhelmed with detailing business. I have replied to every PM I've received, if I did not get to you I may not have received it. Regardless I apologize for any confusion, inconvenience, or mistrust I may have caused.

I am here to help as much as I can and if you read my past forum post you'll see, so please be respectful.
kthxbye is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #20
SHEEDI
Lieutenant Colonel
 
SHEEDI's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i - Sport PKG
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NY

Posts: 1,556
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [4.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbye View Post
Thank you!

I am always logged in here and so is my phone. As I've said this is not my primary business and I have a typical 9-5.

I don't live on the forums and am overwhelmed with detailing business. I have replied to every PM I've received, if I did not get to you I may not have received it. Regardless I apologize for any confusion, inconvenience, or mistrust I may have caused.

I am here to help as much as I can and if you read my past forum post you'll see, so please be respectful.
__________________
SHEEDI is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #21
fazman
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 335 e90
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Edison, NJ

Posts: 1,678
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbye View Post
Thank you!

I am always logged in here and so is my phone. As I've said this is not my primary business and I have a typical 9-5.

I don't live on the forums and am overwhelmed with detailing business. I have replied to every PM I've received, if I did not get to you I may not have received it. Regardless I apologize for any confusion, inconvenience, or mistrust I may have caused.

I am here to help as much as I can and if you read my past forum post you'll see, so please be respectful.

I think that was a fair and professional reply, I don't have any issues with you and look forward to getting my ride cleaned by you soon If people did have a problem... i think that's going to be a customer you really don't want anyways. just my 0.02 cents, don't mean to offend... but fair is fair.
fazman is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #22
kthxbye
Banned
 
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central & North NJ

Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazman View Post
I think that was a fair and professional reply, I don't have any issues with you and look forward to getting my ride cleaned by you soon If people did have a problem... i think that's going to be a customer you really don't want anyways. just my 0.02 cents, don't mean to offend... but fair is fair.
Thank you, look forward to working on your car Faz. On a side note, I just replied to your E-Mail.
kthxbye is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST