E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > WTB; stock Xenon headlight bulb

02-21-2013, 03:51 AM   #1
Tyson2busy

Drives: E91 Touring

WTB; stock Xenon headlight bulb

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey guys. I've got an '06 e90 wagon (e91) and my left headlight bulb is starting to go out.

With my last car (E46 M), I remember all the good oem parts I had laying around because I modded it. Anyone got an extra bulb? I eventually ended up selling most of them for cheap.

I just figured better to save a few bucks and put it in a fellow enthusiasts hands instead of going straight to the store.

By the way; too busy nowadays to bother popping the hood unless I have to, is my understanding correct that these are H7 bulbs?

Thanks

03-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
m1ka
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson2busy
Hey guys. I've got an '06 e90 wagon (e91) and my left headlight bulb is starting to go out.

With my last car (E46 M), I remember all the good oem parts I had laying around because I modded it. Anyone got an extra bulb? I eventually ended up selling most of them for cheap.

I just figured better to save a few bucks and put it in a fellow enthusiasts hands instead of going straight to the store.

By the way; too busy nowadays to bother popping the hood unless I have to, is my understanding correct that these are H7 bulbs?

Thanks
H7 is your high beam (DRL or for flashing)

D1S is the OEM xenon bulb.

I have 1 or 2 OEM Osrams D1S bulbs. PM if interested bc idk if ur looking for D1S or H7. Either way I have both.