E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Can I use Pre LCI e92 mirrors on the LCI e92 model??



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
124
Rep
3,929
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
Question Can I use Pre LCI e92 mirrors on the LCI e92 model??

Can I use Pre LCI folding mirrors for my LCI e92? (The car is 2010 where it gets the bigger mirrors, but the car isn't really a LCI model)

What do I need to buy? Just the mirror covers and mirrors or Do I need to buy the whole set of mirrors including the controller panel?


Thanks!

Last edited by Prissy; 02-24-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 01:10 AM   #2
RVS 8
SDG
RVS 8's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
2,082
Posts

 
Drives: 335I
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
Can I use Pre LCI folding mirrors for my LCI e92? (The car is 2010 where it gets the bigger mirrors, but the car isn't really a LCI model)

What do I need to buy? Just the mirror covers and mirrors or Do I need to buy the whole set of mirrors including the controller panel?


Thanks!
are you willing to trade pre lci mirrors(power/Folding) for lci? alpine white?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #3
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
124
Rep
3,929
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSF View Post
are you willing to trade pre lci mirrors(power/Folding) for lci? alpine white?
I need the Pre LCI folding mirrors.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #4
RVS 8
SDG
RVS 8's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
2,082
Posts

 
Drives: 335I
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
I need the Pre LCI folding mirrors.
As an replacement? I assumed you have both lci mirrors, in any case I'm looking to trade my power folding PRE lci mirrors for lci type mirrors
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #5
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
124
Rep
3,929
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSF View Post
As an replacement? I assumed you have both lci mirrors, in any case I'm looking to trade my power folding PRE lci mirrors for lci type mirrors
PMing you now!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST