E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Feeler: FS M3 Steering wheel complete E90 E91 E92 E93 Renton area.

Yesterday, 06:56 PM   #1
bkwld
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 328i

Feeler: FS M3 Steering wheel complete E90 E91 E92 E93 Renton area.

Hi,
Just a feeler before I list on Ebay/Craigslist. Prefer not to part. FS is my M3 DCT (Auto) Steering wheel complete for any E90 E91 E92 E93 that I used on my E90 328i. Will work on manual cars. Just remove the paddles and don't hook it up. I would prefer to sell to fellow enthusiast who have already upgraded their tires and suspension and this will finish off the total driving experience.

PRICE: I have a minimum price I need to recoup and have in mind. Anyone who has researched should know what fair price is. Taking offers.

BAD:
1. Not perfect. Leather is worn. You will need to restore (sand, refinish color and seal) if you want. I will include new leather restore set from Zelikovitz (this is $20+ value).

2. Air bag is from 2008 335i. I do not know if its part of the recall. You will be buying this AS-IS regarding any recall. The bag has NO errors when installed. There is also small scratch on the cover. See photo.

3. NO original Shift paddle. However, it comes with desirable Carbon fiber paddle that was upgraded. It cost lot more than OEM.

4. The cover was restored. It was peeling and I sanded and sprayed primer and black Plastikote spray paint for plastics. This came out really great. No peeling and sun damage or peeling after 1 year of driving and cleaning.

GOOD:
1. This is a complete set. Everything works. Its ready to be install and you will not get errors. Perfect for those who have the non-sport steering wheels. This is a DRAMATIC upgrade. I never thought feel of M3 wheel will make a difference but it does. Its great! This is must upgrade for those of you who mod and want to finish it off. Aesthetically but most importantly the feel of thick grip and the ergonomics is perfect for spirited/track driving.

2. It has the upgrade after market pure carbon fiber shift paddle. Its longer than OEM so reach is better in my opinion.

3. I invested originally about 2 years ago lots of money on Ebay acquiring all of these. I am ready to let it go at a very reasonable fair price mindful of its condition, wear and tear.

Thanks for looking:

Last edited by bkwld; Yesterday at 07:16 PM.
Appreciate 0