E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > New 328xi owner. TIPS AND LINKS NEEDED

07-05-2014, 01:57 AM   #1
Techgeek80s
Registered

Drives: Grey 328xi

Exclamation New 328xi owner. TIPS AND LINKS NEEDED

Wassup people just bought my first bimmer 08 328xi coupe and after 5 year of not having a car since my g35 coupe feels good. Had for a week already and just tinted it and bought carbon fiber oem wing. Really wanted to keep it as oem as possible but dam everything i like is almost impossible to get oem for single side exhaust. Really like the m3 look but want the fogs so it has to be replica. I really like the mtech rear bumper cause i wanna so carbon fiber insert but once again hard to find oem because dont make um single side exhaust. Id like to dip the car in that matt blue or maybe grey looks good with carbon fiber look. I already have the next 6 or so grand ready to go in mods. Dont really know what suspensiom to go with hr?? Kw?? Wheels m6 replica 19?? What about getting rid of that ugly color yellow of the halos?? ANy comments appreciated and hopefully links and some tips thanks people.
      07-05-2014, 07:38 AM   #2
Rob13567
Private

Drives: 2011 335i xdrive alpine white

Garage List
This should help you with Angel eyes, pretty pricey but you can't cheap out on lighting(trust me).
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335303

I went with Kw v1 coilovers for xdrive/xi, lifetime warranty really helped, go to the sponsors and ask tiago@VRSF or pat@sonictuning for excellent prices, better than other online bmw sites or amazon and ebay.

can't help with mtech rep, my 335i xdrive came with mtech aerokit, exhaust I am thinking about is the drone free Bmw performance exhaust, and I have heard it on a 328i it sounds really good. there should be a video on youtube.

wheels completely up to you there are tons of pics of different ones here in the photo/video/media gallery just use the search for whichever ones you want.Good Luck with your 328xi!