E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Ebony and Ivory Photoshoot



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #45
SacksLax
Private First Class
SacksLax's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 SG 335i e92
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus321 View Post
I never go to the sonic meets. I think I went once in the last 6 months lol. Im definitely in for some more photos. As soon as I get coilovers installed we can do one.
Ok good, because I hate going there. The overall group mentality really tests my patience. And who wants to spend a Friday night jerking off in a parking lot of a Sonic with a bunch of surefire virgins? Anyways, let me know when you wanna get together to take some pictures.
__________________
"Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the car you arrive in"
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #46
marcus321
Lieutenant
8
Rep
567
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacksLax View Post
Ok good, because I hate going there. The overall group mentality really tests my patience. And who wants to spend a Friday night jerking off in a parking lot of a Sonic with a bunch of surefire virgins? Anyways, let me know when you wanna get together to take some pictures.
Ya it's just a big rice fest out there. Rarely a decent car there. I'll let you know though. Definitely get more done when it gets a little warmer.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #47
hot330i
First Lieutenant
hot330i's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
374
Posts

 
Drives: E90 330i & 335xi, Ducati 996
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: WI, 54401

iTrader: (10)

wow, nice detailing, the best black car I've seen so far.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #48
SacksLax
Private First Class
SacksLax's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 SG 335i e92
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus321 View Post
Ya it's just a big rice fest out there. Rarely a decent car there. I'll let you know though. Definitely get more done when it gets a little warmer.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Let me know if you need a hand doing any work
__________________
"Ambition is the path to success...persistence is the car you arrive in"
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #49
Dylanize
Captain Dutch Rudder
Dylanize's Avatar
16
Rep
1,569
Posts

 
Drives: 07' E92
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Queen City, NC

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacksLax View Post
Paint that window trim!
I was about to say this, or wrap it in vinyl! Theres no other chrome on your car. It will definitely complete the "murdered out" look!

But yeah, beautiful car man!
__________________

| Platinum Bronze Metallic | AA | VMR | ACS | DJApex Eurobox |
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #50
marcus321
Lieutenant
8
Rep
567
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanize View Post
I was about to say this, or wrap it in vinyl! Theres no other chrome on your car. It will definitely complete the "murdered out" look!

But yeah, beautiful car man!
Thanks!! Ya I will have to do it one of these days. Its so cheap and simple to do. Sometimes I like the way it looks though, not sure why lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #51
catherineanh
Captain
Canada
12
Rep
884
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 435xi M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Montreal

iTrader: (1)

looks great
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #52
MMMCOOKIES335...
Lieutenant
MMMCOOKIES335...'s Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
524
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i M-sport Lemans
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Apex, NC

iTrader: (1)

Why is it I never come across any nicely modded E90/92's when they are all around me? lol I live in holly springs and work in Raleigh and NEVER see anyone

OP Beautiful car!
__________________
**2009 335i M-sport--G5 ISO--AR 3" ******* DP's--BMS DCI--VRSF 7" FMIC--BMS Charge pipe--Spec 2+/SMFW--Whiteline.au Subframe Bushings--Hawk HPS pads/Stoptech Slotted rotors--Eibach Pro/Koni yellow--M3 arms all around--BMW SSK--LUX V3--Michelin PSS**
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #53
marcus321
Lieutenant
8
Rep
567
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMCOOKIES335... View Post
Why is it I never come across any nicely modded E90/92's when they are all around me? lol I live in holly springs and work in Raleigh and NEVER see anyone

OP Beautiful car!
Lol i feel the same way. Modded cars seem to be hard to spot until they all show up at cars and coffee. Do you ever make it out to that?
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #54
Hartge
Lieutenant Colonel
Hartge's Avatar
22
Rep
1,772
Posts

 
Drives: 330d Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sheffield

iTrader: (0)

nice pics
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST