E90Post

MINHS Auto Care Center

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Dunkin' Donuts Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis COLLECTOR Insulated Coffee Cups

04-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
citg0
Private First Class

Drives: 3DIRTY5

Dunkin' Donuts Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis COLLECTOR Insulated Coffee Cups

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Have about 20 of 'em.

Featuring a unique "hologram" design of Lewis performing his signature entrance dance, this highly sought-after, LIMITED EDITION item was exclusive to the Baltimore-area ONLY, and immediately sold out upon Rayray announcing his retirement. I scooped up [literally] the last 100 of them in all 50-something Baltimore-area stores. You cannot get these any longer, other than through a private sale.

I have been selling them for 20$ a pop (incl shipping), but since this is e90post (and frankly, I'm tired of looking at the rest of them sit in a bag on my bedroom floor), I am letting them go for 17$ per. If you buy 2, I will let them go for 32$ -- and if you buy 3+, I will let them go for 15$ a piece.

After 17 years in the league, Lewis has officially retired a Baltimore Raven, immediately following our SB XLVII victory.
I am thrilled to offer you this NFL licensed Ray Lewis insulated coffee mug from Dunkin' Donuts™.

Ray says: "Show your Ravens spirit by purchasing an exclusive Ray Lewis - Dunkin' Donuts mug! Dunkin' Donuts will donate $.50 for each purchased mug to my foundation, which will help to provide assistance to disadvantaged youth. Thank you for your continued support!"

**I also have been donating a dollar from each of these sales to the Ray Lewis Foundation**

The item is brand-new and was purchased without ever having contained a beverage.

For pick-up:
-I live in a relatively convenient location outside Baltimore. Buyer is responsible for getting in touch with me and coordinating a time.
-I accept cash.
-I accept VISA/AmEx/Discover/MasterCard, HOWEVER:
*I require a valid driver's license or other form of identification that matches the name on the card being used for payment (my own peeve).
*I charge an additional fee of 2.75% of your total value, to cover the fee that my card-reader hits me with.

For shipment:
-I accept PayPal only.
-Please allow 1-2 days for handling and another 1-3 days for delivery. Expect packages 2-5 days after I receive payment.
-In addition to within your email contacting me, please include your address in your PayPal payment (Just for the sake of redundancy. I can be forgetful.)

Does not include cute kitten. He's a shit-head; you probably don't want him, anyways.

GO RAVENS!

citg0 is offline   United_States