E90Post
 


TireRack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Parking Garage Photoshoot | E90 LCI Msport



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #67
MadMen
Sebmotora
Canada
0
Rep
22
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Kelowna

iTrader: (0)

Photoshop Edit

Love your car, had a little spare time so I thought I'd do an edit
Attached Images
 
__________________
.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 09:40 PM   #68
chris b.
Brigadier General
chris b.'s Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
3,253
Posts

 
Drives: zmp e90
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: White Plains NY

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
I think we're doing a meet at this car wash in Rye called Birdies Auto Spa in a few weeks. If you could make it out you should come, it's a great place and hopefully there will be a bunch of people
going to look into that! pm me.
__________________

Brentuning Cobb AP pro tune
2010 335i zmp fbo
465whp 513tq 50% E85
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #69
Game
Major General
Game's Avatar
United_States
82
Rep
5,130
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
They're not that bad . Hahaha just kidding but thanks, I guess i'll have to work on learning how to edit pics next



Oh shit I forgot I still have that on... hahah definitely don't need that anymore since the car is registered in CT. I'm definitely down to do a shoot whenever, weekends work best for me though. Let me know anytime and we can meet up. Looking through some of your threads it looks like you might be a better photographer so i'll let you handle it

Edit: I think we're doing a meet at this car wash in Rye called Birdies Auto Spa in a few weeks. If you could make it out you should come, it's a great place and hopefully there will be a bunch of people
Just some photo tips:
1. Keep track of your wheels, if it's a head on shot then turn them straight so they're not visible. Or like in picture 6, turn the wheels the other way so they're visible.

2. Try to avoid parking directly under the light, you can see the glare on many of the shots.

3. Avoid redundant shots.

4. Move the car a bit, don't want all the shots in the same spot.

5. Get PS3 or Lightroom and learn to edit the shots.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #70
Game
Major General
Game's Avatar
United_States
82
Rep
5,130
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

iTrader: (15)

Here's a quick subtle edit -

__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:02 PM   #71
psmitty95
Brigadier General
psmitty95's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
3,722
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greenwich, CT/ Dallas, TX

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris b. View Post
going to look into that! pm me.
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMen View Post
Love your car, had a little spare time so I thought I'd do an edit
Thanks man. That pic came out awesome, I really have to learn how to edit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Just some photo tips:
1. Keep track of your wheels, if it's a head on shot then turn them straight so they're not visible. Or like in picture 6, turn the wheels the other way so they're visible.

2. Try to avoid parking directly under the light, you can see the glare on many of the shots.

3. Avoid redundant shots.

4. Move the car a bit, don't want all the shots in the same spot.

5. Get PS3 or Lightroom and learn to edit the shots.
Thanks for the tips i'll do my best to keep all that in mind next time I do a shoot
__________________
< Click picture for photoshoot
E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
Mods: Cobb V3 w/ Motiv Tune, VRSF DP/FMIC, ER CP, Roc-Euro DCI, SteveAZ LPFP & more
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:02 PM   #72
psmitty95
Brigadier General
psmitty95's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
3,722
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greenwich, CT/ Dallas, TX

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Here's a quick subtle edit -

Wow . What'd you use to edit?
__________________
< Click picture for photoshoot
E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
Mods: Cobb V3 w/ Motiv Tune, VRSF DP/FMIC, ER CP, Roc-Euro DCI, SteveAZ LPFP & more
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:03 PM   #73
Game
Major General
Game's Avatar
United_States
82
Rep
5,130
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
Wow . What'd you use to edit?
PS3. Took a whole 10 minutes.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #74
psmitty95
Brigadier General
psmitty95's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
3,722
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greenwich, CT/ Dallas, TX

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
PS3. Took a whole 10 minutes.
Damn that seems like a pain for every pic. I have some app on my computer called pixelmator and best thing i've been able to figure out how to do is play with the shadows sort of... I'll do one really quick and post it up
__________________
< Click picture for photoshoot
E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
Mods: Cobb V3 w/ Motiv Tune, VRSF DP/FMIC, ER CP, Roc-Euro DCI, SteveAZ LPFP & more
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #75
Game
Major General
Game's Avatar
United_States
82
Rep
5,130
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
Damn that seems like a pain for every pic. I have some app on my computer called pixelmator and best thing i've been able to figure out how to do is play with the shadows sort of... I'll do one really quick and post it up
I think you can do batch editing on LightRoom but every picture is different.

It's really not that bad. In a photoshoot I'd always cut down the pics from like 200 taken to only about 8-12 that make the cut to get edited.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #76
335REGULATION
Second Lieutenant
335REGULATION's Avatar
Puerto Rico
3
Rep
281
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 LCI M-Package 6spd
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Looks good dude but it gets boring when you keep posting pics brother.

And you still need more low and some better wheels
Just went through the trouble of loggin in just to post this...I'm so freaking tired of your comments. Dude, relax. Your don't have to be the second poster in every thread, and your standards are not the rule.

My alpologies to everyone if this is tol harsh, but I thought someone had to say something. I've beenin this forum for quite some time and can't stand stand people relatively new to it telling every OP what to do....RANT.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #77
psmitty95
Brigadier General
psmitty95's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
3,722
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greenwich, CT/ Dallas, TX

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
I think you can do batch editing on LightRoom but every picture is different.

It's really not that bad. In a photoshoot I'd always cut down the pics from like 200 taken to only about 8-12 that make the cut to get edited.
Oh yea that makes sense. I gotta start being more selective and only picking around 10 of my favorites. Anyways I tried two edits quickly in that pixelmator app I have on my computer. First one I just did auto enhance and second one I messed with the darken highlights setting in the "Light & Dark" section



__________________
< Click picture for photoshoot
E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
Mods: Cobb V3 w/ Motiv Tune, VRSF DP/FMIC, ER CP, Roc-Euro DCI, SteveAZ LPFP & more
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:23 PM   #78
psmitty95
Brigadier General
psmitty95's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
3,722
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greenwich, CT/ Dallas, TX

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335REGULATION View Post
Just went through the trouble of loggin in just to post this...I'm so freaking tired of your comments. Dude, relax. Your don't have to be the second poster in every thread, and your standards are not the rule.

My alpologies to everyone if this is tol harsh, but I thought someone had to say something. I've beenin this forum for quite some time and can't stand stand people relatively new to it telling every OP what to do....RANT.
Hahahah

On another note love your car, space grey e90 msports are my favorite!
__________________
< Click picture for photoshoot
E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
Mods: Cobb V3 w/ Motiv Tune, VRSF DP/FMIC, ER CP, Roc-Euro DCI, SteveAZ LPFP & more
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #79
Game
Major General
Game's Avatar
United_States
82
Rep
5,130
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

iTrader: (15)

I like them both, the first one looks alot like mine minus the darkened cement floor.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #80
psmitty95
Brigadier General
psmitty95's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
3,722
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greenwich, CT/ Dallas, TX

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
I like them both, the first one looks alot like mine minus the darkened cement floor.
Yea and second one looks sorta fake. I think maybe i'll just throw them in that app and do auto enhance whenever I do a photo shoot. Its much better than just posting up the RAW files unedited
__________________
< Click picture for photoshoot
E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
Mods: Cobb V3 w/ Motiv Tune, VRSF DP/FMIC, ER CP, Roc-Euro DCI, SteveAZ LPFP & more
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 11:47 PM   #81
MadMen
Sebmotora
Canada
0
Rep
22
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Kelowna

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
Yea and second one looks sorta fake. I think maybe i'll just throw them in that app and do auto enhance whenever I do a photo shoot. Its much better than just posting up the RAW files unedited
I used pixelmator for your pic, this is a recent shoot I did for my own car with all edits done with pixelmator.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=821368

Let me know if you want tips for quick editing using pixelmator
__________________
.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #82
E90Company
Major General
E90Company's Avatar
No_Country
72
Rep
6,138
Posts

 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: FL

iTrader: (2)

You gotta let me edit a few
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2013, 06:08 AM   #83
psmitty95
Brigadier General
psmitty95's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
3,722
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greenwich, CT/ Dallas, TX

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMen View Post
I used pixelmator for your pic, this is a recent shoot I did for my own car with all edits done with pixelmator.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=821368

Let me know if you want tips for quick editing using pixelmator
Wow, those came out really well. Some tips would be awesome as long as its pretty simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
You gotta let me edit a few
Oh yea I forgot you edit pics... I'll text you next time we do a shoot and if you feel like doing them i'll send you the RAW files
__________________
< Click picture for photoshoot
E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
Mods: Cobb V3 w/ Motiv Tune, VRSF DP/FMIC, ER CP, Roc-Euro DCI, SteveAZ LPFP & more
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2013, 10:18 AM   #84
BoogeyMan'sBMW
Major
BoogeyMan'sBMW's Avatar
Bangladesh
18
Rep
1,380
Posts

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Queens NY

iTrader: (3)

I was looking at the car and I was thinking wait...I know who this is hahaa.

I scrolled up and saw the username and it all made sense! I love your car bro I was following your other thread that showed your build.

Come down to NYC!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #85
psmitty95
Brigadier General
psmitty95's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
3,722
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 335i xDrive
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greenwich, CT/ Dallas, TX

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyMan'sBMW View Post
I was looking at the car and I was thinking wait...I know who this is hahaa.

I scrolled up and saw the username and it all made sense! I love your car bro I was following your other thread that showed your build.

Come down to NYC!
Thanks man, it's definitely been quite the journey from day 1 to where it is now. I might be down in NYC this weekend with a few friends for the auto show but I don't think i'm bringing my car... haha the traffic and potholes up there are crazy... Maybe if theres a meet over the summer i'll come up though
__________________
< Click picture for photoshoot
E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
Mods: Cobb V3 w/ Motiv Tune, VRSF DP/FMIC, ER CP, Roc-Euro DCI, SteveAZ LPFP & more
More Pictures: Build Thread /// Shop I use: Aci Dynamix 408AWHP/ 483AWTQ Uncorrected Mustang Dyno
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #86
BoogeyMan'sBMW
Major
BoogeyMan'sBMW's Avatar
Bangladesh
18
Rep
1,380
Posts

 
Drives: SLOW
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Queens NY

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
Thanks man, it's definitely been quite the journey from day 1 to where it is now. I might be down in NYC this weekend with a few friends for the auto show but I don't think i'm bringing my car... haha the traffic and potholes up there are crazy... Maybe if theres a meet over the summer i'll come up though
I just threw on my SF-71's last week, the roads arent thaaat bad

Hell, who am I kidding smart move leave it in CT hahaha
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST