E90Post
 


Evolve Automotive
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Umnitza review Mtech front bumper e92



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-19-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
Yip
Private
 
Yip's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 AW 328i - SOLD
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NewYork

Posts: 65
iTrader: (1)

Umnitza review Mtech front bumper e92

.

Last edited by Yip; 04-30-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Yip is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #2
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

Guess so. That sucks man
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #3
tmo24
Captain
 
tmo24's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335i e90 Msport
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Las Vegas

Posts: 908
iTrader: (3)

Yep. They aren't going to let you keep it, it that's what you're trying to find out. Most likely they send you a pick up slip to send it back and they send you the right one. Good luck man.
__________________
2010 335i AW e90 Msport
tmo24 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #4
BOBKUR
Major
 
Drives: 2008 E 90
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: CALIFORNIA

Posts: 1,343
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenYip View Post
Order placed on tues 3/11
Received 3/19
Ordered Orion v4
Mtech front bumper

After I open all the boxs I reliaze they sent me an m3 replica bumper... I even spoke to someone to confirm they had the mtech...am I going to have to package it back and ship it to them?
Good Luck dealing with them!
BOBKUR is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #5
Game
Brigadier General
 
Game's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

Posts: 4,963
iTrader: (15)

They really should have people that have KNOWLEDGE of the products to check prior to shipping.
__________________
Game is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #6
Yip
Private
 
Yip's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 AW 328i - SOLD
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NewYork

Posts: 65
iTrader: (1)

turns out it happened to someone else, and they didnt exchange it for him.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706826
"Just ordered full M Tech Kit...sent me the wrong kidney grilles and sent M3 REP front bumper instead of the MTECH that I ordered. It has been several days and I am still waiting on a decision to be made by them to make things right. It seemed like excellent customer service when I first ordered but is getting less and less impressive by the day. Depending on how they handle this issue will tell me everything I need to know about them...I will keep you posted on the situation""yep looks like they are going to do nothing to help with SENDING ME THE WRONG ******* FRONT BUMPER...pisses me off but what can I do from 2000 miles away...I guess I could file claim against them...can I do that if I paid with a debit card??"
Yip is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #7
idrift4wd
Brigadier General
 
Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Yonkers NY

Posts: 3,334
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW  [3.50]
you should send it back(of course email/speak with manager), use your own money to send it and they should refund you what however much it was. Once you they get a tracking they should ship Mtech bumper....if they have one.
idrift4wd is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 10:38 PM   #8
BOBKUR
Major
 
Drives: 2008 E 90
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: CALIFORNIA

Posts: 1,343
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenYip View Post
turns out it happened to someone else, and they didnt exchange it for him.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706826
"Just ordered full M Tech Kit...sent me the wrong kidney grilles and sent M3 REP front bumper instead of the MTECH that I ordered. It has been several days and I am still waiting on a decision to be made by them to make things right. It seemed like excellent customer service when I first ordered but is getting less and less impressive by the day. Depending on how they handle this issue will tell me everything I need to know about them...I will keep you posted on the situation""yep looks like they are going to do nothing to help with SENDING ME THE WRONG ******* FRONT BUMPER...pisses me off but what can I do from 2000 miles away...I guess I could file claim against them...can I do that if I paid with a debit card??"
Good luck dealing with Matt, he has no class when dealing with anyone after he has your money.
BOBKUR is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #9
project335i
Banned
 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

Posts: 4,507
iTrader: (6)

I have heard bad things about Matt and the company. Good luck with everything
project335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #10
ve32811
Private
 
Drives: 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: los Angeles

Posts: 76
iTrader: (0)

this might not answers your question but I do have a question for you. hows there products like was there bumper pretty legit or was it all crappy ? how are the lights ?
ve32811 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 12:14 AM   #11
Yip
Private
 
Yip's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 AW 328i - SOLD
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NewYork

Posts: 65
iTrader: (1)

The angel eyes came in a sandwich bag but I haven't installed yet, I will tomorrow.
Yip is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 12:22 AM   #12
Game
Brigadier General
 
Game's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

Posts: 4,963
iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ve32811 View Post
this might not answers your question but I do have a question for you. hows there products like was there bumper pretty legit or was it all crappy ? how are the lights ?
Consensus opinion is that just about every vendor sells exactly the same bumper from the same manufacturer.
__________________
Game is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #13
SwissCheeseHead
Second Lieutenant
 
SwissCheeseHead's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 328it
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Madison, WI

Posts: 232
iTrader: (0)

If paying by debit or credit card, file a charge back claim. You get your money back and it goes against the vendor that your charging back. You are protected from shitty vendors with shitty customer service. Do it, then you should have the choice if you still want to deal with them or say FFFFFFUUUUUUU and leave them without your business and a bad review.
SwissCheeseHead is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 07:19 AM   #14
Das_Stig
I don't drink water. Fish fuck in it.
 
Das_Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of his legs are hydraulic...

Posts: 839
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Consensus opinion is that just about every vendor sells exactly the same bumper from the same manufacturer.
yes, the one you can buy off ebay for like half the price lol
__________________

oem blacklines, m3 rep front. waiting for install oem m3 sides... coming soon. csl trunk mtech rear and more.
Das_Stig is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #15
Yip
Private
 
Yip's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 AW 328i - SOLD
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NewYork

Posts: 65
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissCheeseHead View Post
If paying by debit or credit card, file a charge back claim. You get your money back and it goes against the vendor that your charging back. You are protected from shitty vendors with shitty customer service. Do it, then you should have the choice if you still want to deal with them or say FFFFFFUUUUUUU and leave them without your business and a bad review.
Ill try and file a chargeback if they dont fix this today. They just had to send me what I had ordered how difficult was that....
Yip is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #16
JYohay
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 X5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NY

Posts: 2,011
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das_Stig View Post
yes, the one you can buy off ebay for like half the price lol
the one on ebay is like $300 shipped but with no brake ducts or fog lights.
so you either have to just run it looking horrible
or spend 150 for either foglights (if you can find someone selling theirs) or get the M3 ducts which i think are $150 or $100.
JYohay is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #17
Das_Stig
I don't drink water. Fish fuck in it.
 
Das_Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of his legs are hydraulic...

Posts: 839
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYohay View Post
the one on ebay is like $300 shipped but with no brake ducts or fog lights.
so you either have to just run it looking horrible
or spend 150 for either foglights (if you can find someone selling theirs) or get the M3 ducts which i think are $150 or $100.
lol they come with the projector fogs and free shipping for 350 lol theres like a hundred sellers..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E90-3-Se...cf7580&vxp=mtr

thats just one

click back to search results if you dont believe me
__________________

oem blacklines, m3 rep front. waiting for install oem m3 sides... coming soon. csl trunk mtech rear and more.
Das_Stig is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #18
JYohay
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 X5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NY

Posts: 2,011
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das_Stig View Post
lol they come with the projector fogs and free shipping for 350 lol theres like a hundred sellers..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E90-3-Se...cf7580&vxp=mtr

thats just one

click back to search results if you dont believe me
thats e90
the E92 are more expensive
the e90 ones have been cheap for a while now
JYohay is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #19
Das_Stig
I don't drink water. Fish fuck in it.
 
Das_Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of his legs are hydraulic...

Posts: 839
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYohay View Post
thats e90
the E92 are more expensive
the e90 ones have been cheap for a while now
ah i see, but ya they all still made in china by the same guys.
__________________

oem blacklines, m3 rep front. waiting for install oem m3 sides... coming soon. csl trunk mtech rear and more.
Das_Stig is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #20
Yip
Private
 
Yip's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 AW 328i - SOLD
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NewYork

Posts: 65
iTrader: (1)

UPDATE; good news. I called umnitza in the morning and I showed them pictures of the m3 bumper I recieved. They're going to send me the mtech bumper and I just need to exchange it with the delivery man who will bring it back to umnitza. I talked just had to talk with someone on the phone and they helped straighten this out , im suprised at how well theyre taking care of me =).

Last edited by Yip; 03-20-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Yip is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #21
BOBKUR
Major
 
Drives: 2008 E 90
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: CALIFORNIA

Posts: 1,343
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenYip View Post
UPDATE; good news. I called umnitza in the morning and I showed them pictures of the m3 bumper I recieved. They're going to send me the mtech bumper and I just need to exchange it with the delivery man who will bring it back to umnitza. I talked just had to talk with someone on the phone and they helped straighten this out , im suprised at how well theyre taking care of me =).
Keep everyone posted when you get correct part.
BOBKUR is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2013, 01:23 AM   #22
Shon
Das Boot
 
Shon's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vegas Baby Vegas

Posts: 283
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBKUR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenYip View Post
UPDATE; good news. I called umnitza in the morning and I showed them pictures of the m3 bumper I recieved. They're going to send me the mtech bumper and I just need to exchange it with the delivery man who will bring it back to umnitza. I talked just had to talk with someone on the phone and they helped straighten this out , im suprised at how well theyre taking care of me =).
Keep everyone posted when you get correct part.
I had issues with them regarding my e46 bumper but they did take care of it.
__________________
Shon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST