E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > m3 spoiler.. where to find



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
9
Rep
418
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

m3 spoiler.. where to find

just a quick question guy..
i have a 2011 e90 space gray metallic and was wondering if this is the correct spoiler for me car.. it says black but in the picture its gray so if anyone bought this please let me know.. thx again for the help

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAINTED-BMW-...12efa5&vxp=mtr
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
idrift4wd
Brigadier General
72
Rep
3,513
Posts

Drives: Three Hundred and Thirty Five
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Yonkers NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
just a quick question guy..
i have a 2011 e90 space gray metallic and was wondering if this is the correct spoiler for me car.. it says black but in the picture its gray so if anyone bought this please let me know.. thx again for the help

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAINTED-BMW-...12efa5&vxp=mtr
Go by their description in the listing. Not the picture!

find one for space grey.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #3
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
9
Rep
418
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
Go by their description in the listing. Not the picture!

find one for space grey.
thank you.. if you know which one is for my car please tell me
thx
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
352
Rep
4,567
Posts

Drives: '13 f30, '11 f10
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Clifton Park, NY

iTrader: (0)

go with this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAINTED-BMW-...item53f5e49b63

and insert a comment with your paint code. SGM = A52

for reference, i bought that exact spoiler from this seller. there is a thread in the photo gallery with a whole list of people completely satisfied with it.



Its nice when other people do the heavy lifting for you isnt it?
__________________
2013 Estoril Blue 335i xdrive | Msport | Coral | DHP | ZPP | ZCW | ZTP | 400M | Coded | MPerformance Bits | M3 Grills | Painted Reflectors
2011 Jet Black 535i xdrive | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | 6FL | NAV | 331s Square
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #5
blackbeast06
adrenergic stimulation
blackbeast06's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
364
Posts

Drives: 2015 M4 MW/SO 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Columbus

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
go with this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAINTED-BMW-...item53f5e49b63

and insert a comment with your paint code. SGM = A52

for reference, i bought that exact spoiler from this seller. there is a thread in the photo gallery with a whole list of people completely satisfied with it.



Its nice when other people do the heavy lifting for you isnt it?
+1 I also have this spoiler and it is great. Fast shipping also.
__________________
2015 M4 Mineral White/Sakhir Orange 6MT
Retired 2007 335i Montego Blue/Saddle Brown 6 MT
Retired 2006 325i Black/Black 6MT
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
Pete Schweaty
Captain
Pete Schweaty's Avatar
10
Rep
626
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

Here is the one I bought. $50 shipped, any factory color, fits and matches perfectly.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281037506134...S:1123&vxp=mtr
__________________

JB4 / BMS DCI / Alpina Flash / MTEC V3 / Blacklines
M3 Front Bumper / HID Fogs / M3 Style Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #7
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
9
Rep
418
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

thank you
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #8
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
9
Rep
418
Posts

Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Schweaty View Post
Here is the one I bought. $50 shipped, any factory color, fits and matches perfectly.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281037506134...S:1123&vxp=mtr
when you have time, can you send me the exact link for the spoiler with the right color please
thx again
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #9
boris
Борис
boris's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
498
Posts

Drives: e92 n54 335i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
when you have time, can you send me the exact link for the spoiler with the right color please
thx again
I assume everyone that's posted in this thread is going to tuck you into bed and tell you sweet dreams as well?
__________________
07 SG 335i GONE!
COBB - Burger Motorsports -Ultimate Racing - Evolution Racewerks - TiAL- AMS

In Winter Mode - Dunlop Wintersport 3D/Sport Edition Wheels
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2013, 02:32 AM   #10
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
DC_Oldboy's Avatar
United_States
85
Rep
5,382
Posts

Drives: like an old person.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bothell, WA

iTrader: (39)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boris View Post
I assume everyone that's posted in this thread is going to tuck you into bed and tell you sweet dreams as well?
LOL!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2013, 07:35 AM   #11
Pete Schweaty
Captain
Pete Schweaty's Avatar
10
Rep
626
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
when you have time, can you send me the exact link for the spoiler with the right color please
thx again
That is the correct link. You have to specify your color when you order.
__________________

JB4 / BMS DCI / Alpina Flash / MTEC V3 / Blacklines
M3 Front Bumper / HID Fogs / M3 Style Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #12
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
352
Rep
4,567
Posts

Drives: '13 f30, '11 f10
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Clifton Park, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
when you have time, can you send me the exact link for the spoiler with the right color please
thx again
you really suck at using the internet
__________________
2013 Estoril Blue 335i xdrive | Msport | Coral | DHP | ZPP | ZCW | ZTP | 400M | Coded | MPerformance Bits | M3 Grills | Painted Reflectors
2011 Jet Black 535i xdrive | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | 6FL | NAV | 331s Square
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 PM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST