E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Interesting Cars At Snetterton Thread

08-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #45
E92Dan
Lieutenant

Drives: 330d

Hi James. Just wanted to say that me and a friend had a fantastic time at snetterton watching the BTCC. It's a great modern and clean looking track. We both thought that it was well organised and friendly. The racing was action packed on the 300 circuit. Also we both really enjoyed meeting a few of the drivers on Saturday night, and partying to the live music on the camp site
I will be back as soon as the wife gives me another leave pass!

Dan
Attached Images

Last edited by E92Dan; 08-05-2013 at 03:47 PM.
      08-09-2013, 07:05 AM   #46
Greg330
Captain

Drives: E92 335i

What a cool job, I'm currently sat at a desk thinking why didn't my careers advisor suggest something like that!!

P.S Dan your car looks awesome on 230's. Makes me wish I'd never sold mine!
      08-09-2013, 11:12 AM   #47
safety_james
Safety Car Driver

Drives: E92 330D & E92 M3

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 330D  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Dan View Post
Hi James. Just wanted to say that me and a friend had a fantastic time at snetterton watching the BTCC. It's a great modern and clean looking track. We both thought that it was well organised and friendly. The racing was action packed on the 300 circuit. Also we both really enjoyed meeting a few of the drivers on Saturday night, and partying to the live music on the camp site
I will be back as soon as the wife gives me another leave pass!

Dan
Hi Dan,

Nice to meet you on Saturday evening, albeit in a strange manner with a Christmas hat on!! Glad you had a good time, we keep trying to make it better each year!! The feedback has been good so next year will be ever better!

Thanks
      08-09-2013, 01:06 PM   #48
E92Dan
Lieutenant

Drives: 330d

Thanks Greg. I think the spacers help a lot with the look

It was a bit odd James! Saying that a few hours later I probably looked a bit odd while "throwing some shapes" in the live band tent !!
We were both impressed with the organisation of the event. It all ran very smoothly. I live close to Silverstone and my friend lives close to Donnington and is a marshal so we wanted to try a new track.
Just one thing, will the bank after the bomb hole be opened up for viewing any time? It would be an amazing spot to watch from.

Dan