E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Atlanta Dyno Session, Sat. 22nd



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-05-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
scalbert
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Atlanta Dyno Session, Sat. 22nd

I am going to a dyno session at Battlground in Smyrna on Saturday the 22nd. This was originally for the Audi crowd (mainly B5 S4's) but since I knew the guys (sold my 390 WHP B5 S4 in March to pick up the 335i) I was invited. However, we are short a few more and I have been asked to see if any other BMW's would like to get on the rollers

The price would be $45 for three pulls; if RWD only, $55 for AWD. Plus, I will have my wideband for general tailpipe readings as well as a PC based scan tool so we can get basic logs for comparison purposes.

You can refer to the below link for more details and how to sign up. I hope to see a few more BMW guys.

http://forums.audiworld.com/southeast/msgs/22163.phtml
scalbert is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #2
DrewKo
Lieutenant Colonel
 
DrewKo's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Montego Blue Saddle Brown
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalbert View Post
I am going to a dyno session at Battlground in Smyrna on Saturday the 22nd. This was originally for the Audi crowd (mainly B5 S4's) but since I knew the guys (sold my 390 WHP B5 S4 in March to pick up the 335i) I was invited. However, we are short a few more and I have been asked to see if any other BMW's would like to get on the rollers

The price would be $45 for three pulls; if RWD only, $55 for AWD. Plus, I will have my wideband for general tailpipe readings as well as a PC based scan tool so we can get basic logs for comparison purposes.

You can refer to the below link for more details and how to sign up. I hope to see a few more BMW guys.

http://forums.audiworld.com/southeast/msgs/22163.phtml
I'm in. Please put me down as attending!
DrewKo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
scalbert
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Good deal, glad to see another so soon.

The below will actually provide the details on how to sign up:

http://forums.audiworld.com/southeast/msgs/21675.phtml
scalbert is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2007, 04:31 PM   #4
scalbert
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewKo View Post
I'm in. Please put me down as attending!
BTW, hope we both have our V2 harnesses by then...
scalbert is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2007, 04:32 PM   #5
DrewKo
Lieutenant Colonel
 
DrewKo's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Montego Blue Saddle Brown
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I set up an account on the audi site, but can't post yet. I do intend to join.
DrewKo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2007, 04:33 PM   #6
scalbert
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Let me know if there are any problems. You could always email Doug as well.
scalbert is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2007, 04:38 PM   #7
DrewKo
Lieutenant Colonel
 
DrewKo's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Montego Blue Saddle Brown
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Ok, I'll email doug. So, I didn't order V2 until about 6 p.m. yesterday. I'm probably not getting mine for months! LOL.
DrewKo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2007, 04:40 PM   #8
scalbert
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewKo View Post
Ok, I'll email doug. So, I didn't order V2 until about 6 p.m. yesterday. I'm probably not getting mine for months! LOL.
I was one of the fortunate ones (yet to be really seen) that did check the site around 1:00 PM EST. It looks like I was the third to order it and it seems my order was proccessed today. But we will see if it actually goes out soon though...
scalbert is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #9
DrewKo
Lieutenant Colonel
 
DrewKo's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Montego Blue Saddle Brown
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalbert View Post
I was one of the fortunate ones (yet to be really seen) that did check the site around 1:00 PM EST. It looks like I was the third to order it and it seems my order was proccessed today. But we will see if it actually goes out soon though...

That's great news...would be awesome if you have that baby by the 22nd! I can't wait man.
DrewKo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-11-2007, 09:54 AM   #10
scalbert
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Just a reminder as we still need additional people. $45 is a very attractive price for a few pulls.

http://forums.audiworld.com/southeast/msgs/22339.phtml
scalbert is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2007, 08:47 AM   #11
scalbert
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Looks like there will be only two of us BMW drivers there:

http://forums.audiworld.com/southeast/msgs/22487.phtml

Doesn't look like the V2 harness will make it out to me though.
scalbert is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #12
DrewKo
Lieutenant Colonel
 
DrewKo's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Montego Blue Saddle Brown
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Ahhh, too bad. I'll meet you at the shop doing the dynos, because I live probably only 15 minutes from it. I guess by the list we probably won't get our cars done until a little later in the day. Can you private mssg me your cell? I want to be at the shop when you dyno yours so I can see how you do it. I have an automatic. Tx.
DrewKo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #13
scalbert
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewKo View Post
Ahhh, too bad. I'll meet you at the shop doing the dynos, because I live probably only 15 minutes from it. I guess by the list we probably won't get our cars done until a little later in the day. Can you private mssg me your cell? I want to be at the shop when you dyno yours so I can see how you do it. I have an automatic. Tx.
The last time we dyno'd with the same group (I still have my B5 S4) we ran the non-Audi cars first. So this may be the case once again. I'll try and nail down the order prior to the event and will let you know.

A PM will be sent in a minute with my mobile number.

As for dynoing the auto, we may need to check with others on the setting as I have a 6MT.
scalbert is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2007, 06:59 PM   #14
scalbert
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Last update:

http://forums.audiworld.com/southeast/msgs/22624.phtml

Looks like DrewKo and I will most likely be running 4th and 5th. We should be able to attain higher numbers than the Stage 2 B5 S4's but certainly lower than the Stage 3 crowd.
scalbert is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-21-2007, 09:16 PM   #15
DrewKo
Lieutenant Colonel
 
DrewKo's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Montego Blue Saddle Brown
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta, GA

Posts: 1,568
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Looking forward to it...see ya tomorrow
DrewKo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST