E90Post

N54Tuning.com

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Akrapovic vs Meisterschaft Exhaust system sound comparion vid for you.

02-28-2018, 02:50 PM   #1
Madda
Registered
Rep
Drives: ESS e92 M3

Akrapovic vs Meisterschaft Exhaust system sound comparion vid for you.

When looking to change exhausts every sound comparison video was utterly frustrating. The publisher would take clips from different cars, in different locations which were filmed with different hardware therefore you couldn't do any real comparison at all.

I came to the conclusion a full Akra system would be marginally quieter than my Meisterschaft

As I had a cross over, I decided to do a proper video....

I didn't bother with the drive-by's but may do another video at some point as I have plenty of the Meisterschaft.
Appreciate 1
      03-02-2018, 04:54 AM   #2
Rain
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335i '07

Great video! Maybe just some high RPMs on the other video as well? In this comparison for me the Akrapovic is more bassy and more on my like hehe
Appreciate 0