E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > rear camber help



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
will bleich
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
397
Posts

 
Drives: pos
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pennslyvania

iTrader: (1)

rear camber help

whats the max rear camber adjustment you can get on a stock setup on an e90.

i understand height has alot to do with it but, just adjustment terms of the bolt
__________________
instagram @will_bleich

facebook will bleich
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
project335i
Banned
Canada
53
Rep
4,505
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowandslow115
whats the max rear camber adjustment you can get on a stock setup on an e90.

i understand height has alot to do with it but, just adjustment terms of the bolt
I believe it's about -3 but every car is slightly different.

I would look into camber arms. A lot easier to use and adjust and get much more with them. I have the Megan ones myself
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 02:08 AM   #3
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
Mahhvinn's Avatar
United_States
97
Rep
7,953
Posts

 
Drives: backwards
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA (Bay Area)

iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [3.50]
My recent alignment was able to yield me -1 degree in the front and -3 degree in the rear.
__________________
LTMW|SPEEDELEMENT|EUROPROJEKTZ

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
will bleich
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
397
Posts

 
Drives: pos
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pennslyvania

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
I believe it's about -3 but every car is slightly different.

I would look into camber arms. A lot easier to use and adjust and get much more with them. I have the Megan ones myself
how much are they bud, and one more question you might now but you might not. if i do a degree of camber on an 18 do you know how much the top of the wheel will move inward? if not ill bust out some trig calculations
__________________
instagram @will_bleich

facebook will bleich
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
project335i
Banned
Canada
53
Rep
4,505
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowandslow115 View Post
how much are they bud, and one more question you might now but you might not. if i do a degree of camber on an 18 do you know how much the top of the wheel will move inward? if not ill bust out some trig calculations
I haven't exactly measured how every negative degree of camber will bring the top of the wheel inward. Just do some calculations or add a degree and measure from there.

The arms are great easy install(about 40-45 mins relaxed pace). They give you a ton of adjustability very easy with a turn of your wrench and all for about $220. Definitely a must when dealing with wider wheels set ups as I like. Go for it. And let me know if I can help with anything else brother
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
will bleich
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
397
Posts

 
Drives: pos
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pennslyvania

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
I haven't exactly measured how every negative degree of camber will bring the top of the wheel inward. Just do some calculations or add a degree and measure from there.

The arms are great easy install(about 40-45 mins relaxed pace). They give you a ton of adjustability very easy with a turn of your wrench and all for about $220. Definitely a must when dealing with wider wheels set ups as I like. Go for it. And let me know if I can help with anything else brother
thanks bud. im still fine tuning my setup i finally got my front down another inch maybe alil more after some machine shop work. and i still need to weld my fenders and pull alil more and get some bigger tires. hoping to be ready for h2o which by the way you need to roll down with me
__________________
instagram @will_bleich

facebook will bleich
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST