E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Watches > Baselworld 2013 - What's your highlight?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
southlight's Avatar
609
Rep
6,748
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Baselworld 2013 - What's your highlight?

Today's one of the most exciting days of the year as Baselworld 2013 opens and so far it seems to be a fairly slow show.

Anyway, here are my two highlights of this year:





What's your favourite?


Best regards,
south
__________________
Those forums...WHY NOT?


JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
RogeM3
Ultrasiete
RogeM3's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
269
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93 M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Asheville, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
Today's one of the most exciting days of the year as Baselworld 2013 opens and so far it seems to be a fairly slow show.

Anyway, here are my two highlights of this year:





What's your favourite?


Best regards,
south

Beautiful Tudor... what's the model, where can I get it. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
southlight's Avatar
609
Rep
6,748
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogeM3 View Post
Beautiful Tudor... what's the model, where can I get it. Thanks!
It's the just-unveiled Heritage Chrono Blue. More information here: http://www.tudorwatch.com/de/heritag...|e|23465223432

Don't know when it will be available, though.


Best regards,
south
__________________
Those forums...WHY NOT?


JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #4
RogeM3
Ultrasiete
RogeM3's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
269
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93 M3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Asheville, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
It's the just-unveiled Heritage Chrono Blue. More information here: http://www.tudorwatch.com/de/heritag...|e|23465223432

Don't know when it will be available, though.


Best regards,
south
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #5
alpina527
Banned
United Kingdom
15
Rep
638
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT JZB/FR
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London, England

iTrader: (1)

The new Platinum Daytona is very nice



As is the new Night/Day GMT

Appreciate 0
      04-26-2013, 09:09 PM   #6
Raucky2000
Lieutenant
Raucky2000's Avatar
6
Rep
483
Posts

 
Drives: SGM E90 M3 dct
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (3)

^ I can dig that!
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #7
The1
Major General
Canada
56
Rep
5,127
Posts

 
Drives: white 135
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: KW ontario/vancouver temporarily

iTrader: (0)

The tudor will be a hard find in the US americans didn't really want a cheap brand Rolex, so Tudor left the states. If you're up in Canada at any point we have them here.

might be able to order them from some watch dealers here.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #8
gary88
Ikea enthusiast
gary88's Avatar
United_States
101
Rep
7,995
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [3.91]
Definitely a fan of the new Tags.
__________________

garyhebdingjr.com | flickr | Instagram@garyhebding
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
stimpy
Colonel
38
Rep
2,151
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Phoenix AZ

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
The tudor will be a hard find in the US americans didn't really want a cheap brand Rolex, so Tudor left the states. If you're up in Canada at any point we have them here.

might be able to order them from some watch dealers here.
That's why man created in the interwebz sir. Who buys local when they don't have too, especially when it's an expensive item and you can save a mint by not paying sales tax :P

That Tag is hot!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST