E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > SOLD: Final Price Drop - Vishnu PROcede REV3 V5 335i piggyback tune.

05-20-2013, 01:17 AM   #1
Legion5
Major

Drives: e92

SOLD: Final Price Drop - Vishnu PROcede REV3 V5 335i piggyback tune.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 425.00
Item Interest
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Compatability: Transmision: Automatic Engine: N54

Summary: Up for sale is a Vishnu PROcede REV3 V5, auto tune. Condition is very close to new without any bent pins. This is the latest and greatest tune offered for our cars, and is the most reliable by far.

Price: Asking price is $425 by paypal which includes all fees, and FedEx air shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

Before instalation you will need to ship it to Vishnu Tuning to get the vin-lock removed, at a cost of $150. This fee pays for unlimited technical support, log analysis, advice, etc by phone or e-mail by Vishnu Tuning. You can contact sales@vishnutuning.com to arrange the un-lock.

Your total savings (after unlocking) will be $220 over buying new, which is 28% off.

Unit was purchased 7 months ago.

This is an amazing tune and made a day and night difference in the car. Acceleration improved by 0.5 seconds to 60, and all the extra features this adds to your dash were very cool. You can switch maps from inside the car, you get programable shift lights and can change your temperature guage to show boost etc. The tune is an auto tune which means that it will eek every last bit of performance from your car and keep your engine safe even if you put new parts on or your car gets older, you go to a difference climate, or wear and tear change optimum tuning. Tunes that do not use auto tune are very flakey and inconsistent and tend to only work well in the tuner's home climate and degrade when you change exhaust or the car gets older. I've been tuning cars for 7 years and this auto tune is a must have feature.

Condition: Excellent, no bent pins. Very close to new.

Feedback: I've sold nearly a thousand things online and had perfect feedback. Your item will be sent out next day, and will be very well packaged.

Instal video:

Thanks!

Clean cars are happy cars!
CANON PHOTOGRAPHER

Last edited by Legion5; 06-05-2013 at 03:11 PM.
      06-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
oscarc
Private First Class

Drives: 2011 E93 M3

locked?
      06-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
Legion5
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarc View Post
locked?
Yep, that's why the price is low. Final price drop.

CANON PHOTOGRAPHER
      06-05-2013, 12:22 AM   #4
danielg69
Private

Drives: 335i

Let me know if you ever decide to get it unlocked before you sell it. It would likely help you get rid of it.
      06-05-2013, 03:21 PM   #5
Legion5
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielg69 View Post
Let me know if you ever decide to get it unlocked before you sell it. It would likely help you get rid of it.
I would normally do this but I've been slammed with work this month so I'd rather just lower the price until someone else does the work.

These sell for $600-$700 unlocked, so I'm only losing around $75 by not doing the extra work so not too bad.

CANON PHOTOGRAPHER