E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Question re: 6FL kit

09-16-2013, 08:08 AM   #67
xelion
Banned
Rep
Drives: 320d

Hi guys, will this cable work with 6FL? I already have COMBOX telematics installed, just wanted to have usb under my armrest. Thanks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-22-2016, 04:55 AM   #68
Blurryface
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW X5 35d M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsrd View Post
That is a CIC with DAB..

So,
Mustard and Green - DAB (they come from a splitter for DAB)
Blue - GPS antenna
Black - FM Antenna

All the above are FAKRA (means one core, not HSD)

Pink on the right is LVDS - goes to CID (Same structure as HSD)
Grey/yellowish on right is USB to glove box. (HSD - same as USB)

Boy, you are on retrofit fire.. ;-)
Proudly digging this old thread up ...

I' m doing a CIC retrofit incl DAB (however on a E70 X5), but I am even more confused now when it's said that the yellow and green FAKRA both go to the antenna splitter (at the left hand back side window where the actual antenna is integrated) So what about the DAB band L antenna in the Shark fin; how shall that be hooked up to the CIC? Or maybe the CIC not even supports the Band L feature (since really no one in the word broadcasts on those frequncies..). Maybe the shark fin DAB part is a future thing so to speak (?) Or is the antenna signal for DAB band L taken from the GPS since on the same band (?) A bit of rambling here from my side...
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2016, 11:55 AM   #69
ptpending
Captain
Rep
Drives: e91

shark fin should have separate connector and L-band module inside, CIC connected to directly to sharkfin for this
E91 2006. Retrofits:High beam assistant,Individual Audio,Autodim mirrors,CIC,Combox(USB and Bluetooth),Electric Sport Seats,Light package,Front PDC, Heated Steering Wheel,Happy Robot,Climate Comfort Windscreen,Black Line rear lights.
Appreciate 0