E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Female oriented cars



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #67
mookie45
Lieutenant
mookie45's Avatar
7
Rep
402
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 AW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Weston, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemik View Post
Subaru Forester.. The ultimate lesbian car
LOL
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #68
MrClean335i
FBO+Methanol Injection
MrClean335i's Avatar
18
Rep
349
Posts

 
Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepittrill View Post
You consider your own car a chick car? Hahahaha and I've never seen a chick driving a Cayman. Boxster definitely
Visit Miami. 99% of Cayman and Boxter drivers are female. Well my car is very female oriented in non M sport and without all the mods I have. I thought we where talking stock cars...
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #69
Levi
Brigadier General
Levi's Avatar
Czech_Republic
124
Rep
3,452
Posts

 
Drives: Alfa Romeo
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Prague

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClean335i View Post
Visit Miami. 99% of Cayman and Boxter drivers are female.
Looks like women have better understanding of what a good car is.

Ferrari 599 is a (hot) female oriented car.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #70
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
96
Rep
5,198
Posts

 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
It's very interesting to see the difference in responses between the northern part of the country vs the warmer climates. Around here, P-cars are 99% male driven with the exception of the Cayenne. The women I see driving most frequently tend to be soccer moms driving large SUVs. I would be very shocked to see a woman pop out of a Porsche around here...
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #71
keepittrill
Banned
keepittrill's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
573
Posts

 
Drives: "Daddy-bought" 2010 Z4
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho
It's very interesting to see the difference in responses between the northern part of the country vs the warmer climates. Around here, P-cars are 99% male driven with the exception of the Cayenne. The women I see driving most frequently tend to be soccer moms driving large SUVs. I would be very shocked to see a woman pop out of a Porsche around here...
Arizona is about as warm as it gets and I share your observations :P
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #72
py0413
Major
py0413's Avatar
Canada
19
Rep
1,178
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 M5
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: BC

iTrader: (2)

Saw a lady in a white 997.2 GT3 last weekend, does that one count?
__________________
Must stop eating..............
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #73
Bingobimmer
Lieutenant
Bingobimmer's Avatar
15
Rep
496
Posts

 
Drives: e90 n54
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: On the road...

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MonsterNtheMaking View Post
females around northeast Ohio seem to love tC's...
+500
__________________
2009 E90 335i AW... Black grills/jb4/lux angel eyes/clear side reflectors/and a few more small mods
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #74
mlambert890
Private First Class
1
Rep
108
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3 DCT Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Don't.... Understand..... Question...........

Is it cars that *real women* actually *want* and buy? Because then it's just "all cars". I have female friends driving everything from Honda Odysseys to Rousch Mustangs


Or is it cars that insecure guys impose some moronic stigma on so they can say "ghey" a few more times? In that case it's pretty much "all cars" also unless they carry some extra badge (AMG, rs, m) or have a preposterous HP rating since for almost *every* car there is some hump who will call it "ghey"

Some of the absolute fastest guys I know at the track drive Boxsters and Miatas. There are few pleasures greater than watching them use those "girly cars" to crush some idiot who can't take his swinging dick Viper up to even 4/10ths without dying. Lol

PS...that 599 shot is Ferrarichat worthy. Que Bella!!! (both inside the car and out)

Last edited by mlambert890; 05-22-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #75
swanson
Convicted Felon
swanson's Avatar
32
Rep
1,602
Posts

 
Drives: chariot
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Its che bella, not que
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 05:22 AM   #76
gonzo
Brigadier General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
132
Rep
4,994
Posts

 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlambert890 View Post
Don't.... Understand..... Question...........

Is it cars that *real women* actually *want* and buy? Because then it's just "all cars". I have female friends driving everything from Honda Odysseys to Rousch Mustangs


Or is it cars that insecure guys impose some moronic stigma on so they can say "ghey" a few more times? In that case it's pretty much "all cars" also unless they carry some extra badge (AMG, rs, m) or have a preposterous HP rating since for almost *every* car there is some hump who will call it "ghey"

Some of the absolute fastest guys I know at the track drive Boxsters and Miatas. There are few pleasures greater than watching them use those "girly cars" to crush some idiot who can't take his swinging dick Viper up to even 4/10ths without dying. Lol


PS...that 599 shot is Ferrarichat worthy. Que Bella!!! (both inside the car and out)

Yep.
Don't read and try to make sense of things on here.
Mainly it is for killing time and picking up some tidbits of useable information.

eViennaSausages90post.com would be fitting too.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 06:12 AM   #77
Asbjorn
Captain
Asbjorn's Avatar
China
7
Rep
623
Posts

 
Drives: ESS twin-turbo roadster (E89)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: European in China

iTrader: (0)

I don't always keep mistresses.
But when I do, I always give them brand new M3s.



Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #78
Maxspeed
Private First Class
2
Rep
123
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Down in San Diego, a lot of the wealthy mothers drive AMGs, m3 convertibles, X5s, 5-series sedans, porsche 911s, bentleys a lot and maserati's too actually.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST