E90Post

MINHS Auto Care Center

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > DAN@ TheModCity A++++++++ Service / IForged Review

09-16-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
Dav8y_d

Drives: Advan

DAN@ TheModCity A++++++++ Service / IForged Review

I just want to leave some feedback for Daniel at TheModCity for excellent service & communication.

Here's how my buying process and transaction went. I saw a set of IForged DRIFT wheels that I really love and decided to contact Dan for more information.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62039

He is reachable through AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) 24/7!
He's always on and is more than willing to answer specific questions that you might have.

As for myself, I did not know the slightest thing about wheels, offsets, tires, adapters, etc. Of course, I contacted Dan and step by step he ran me through the process of how everything works and runs. Questions such as what offsets are good for the car? Would I need TMPS Adapters?

Another thing that I to Dan for is that he let me split payment. One half on the date of the order, and the other half when the wheels were produced. Always updating me with information on the production and is very patient to look up information for answers to questions.

As for shipping, it literally takes (1-2) days if you are in Cali, he got them to me so fast I couldn't believe it. It also only took a month and about a week to get the wheels produced.

Wheel Inspection: No damages, flaws, scratches, dings, cosmetics ANYWHERE, on ALL four wheels. They look extremely well constructed and top of the line, as an customer should expect their purchase to be.

Overall: On a scale of 1:10 - 1 - lowest, 10 - highest

Service - 10
Reachability - 10
Shipping - 10 (well packaged and shipped fast through UPS)
Overall Customer Satisfaction - 10

Thanks again Dan for all the time and effort you took in answering my questions. Cheers.

Here are some pictures of my IForged Drifts:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84290 < - - Link to thread. thanks to Ironic for the awesome pictures.

09-16-2007, 11:38 PM   #2
E92_335
Colonel

Drives: 335 Coupe

Send a message via AIM to E92_335
Wow those looks great! I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and I can't wait!

I completely agree with everything you have said about Daniel. He is a great guy, I talk to him a lot on AIM and he has never left me hanging on a question.

His customer service is unbelievable and the business he is running is awesome! Thanks so much for everything Daniel and I can't wait for my wheels to get in so that I can post some pics like SES_D!!
      09-17-2007, 12:18 AM   #3
TheModCity
Banned

Drives: M3 & C6

Send a message via AIM to TheModCity Send a message via MSN to TheModCity Send a message via Yahoo to TheModCity Send a message via Skype™ to TheModCity
David, thanks so much for the great response! It really mans a lot. As for your car, its absolutely gorgeous I appreciate the pics as well. Enjoy them!!!
TheModCity is offline   United_States
      09-19-2007, 10:30 PM   #4
TheModCity
Banned

Send a message via AIM to TheModCity Send a message via MSN to TheModCity Send a message via Yahoo to TheModCity Send a message via Skype™ to TheModCity
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_335 View Post

I completely agree with everything you have said about Daniel. He is a great guy, I talk to him a lot on AIM and he has never left me hanging on a question.

His customer service is unbelievable and the business he is running is awesome! Thanks so much for everything Daniel and I can't wait for my wheels to get in so that I can post some pics like SES_D!!
Thank You PJ
      09-23-2007, 12:41 AM   #5
FastBimmer335
Banned

Drives: 335i

Send a message via AIM to FastBimmer335 Send a message via Yahoo to FastBimmer335
Quote:

+1 on that! Dan is awesome to work with, no wonder why everyone buys wheels from him He takes the time with you and educates you on the product. He makes sure your getting exactly what you wanted. He provides pics and tons of knowledge. Im glad I went with Daniel, he spent days with me going over the wheels I wanted. Awesome guy A+++ :rocks:
      09-23-2007, 02:01 AM   #6
iOnBmer
Private First Class

Drives: stock tennis shoes

nice set of shoes! more pictures
      09-27-2007, 06:07 PM   #7
TheModCity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastBimmer335 View Post
+1 on that! Dan is awesome to work with, no wonder why everyone buys wheels from him He takes the time with you and educates you on the product. He makes sure your getting exactly what you wanted. He provides pics and tons of knowledge. Im glad I went with Daniel, he spent days with me going over the wheels I wanted. Awesome guy A+++ :rocks:
Again, thanks very much for the kind words!
      10-20-2007, 01:30 PM   #8
Bimmerboy87
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Bimmerboy87 Send a message via MSN to Bimmerboy87 Send a message via Yahoo to Bimmerboy87
Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
I just want to leave some feedback for Daniel at TheModCity for excellent service & communication.

Here's how my buying process and transaction went. I saw a set of IForged DRIFT wheels that I really love and decided to contact Dan for more information.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62039

He is reachable through AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) 24/7!
He's always on and is more than willing to answer specific questions that you might have.

As for myself, I did not know the slightest thing about wheels, offsets, tires, adapters, etc. Of course, I contacted Dan and step by step he ran me through the process of how everything works and runs. Questions such as what offsets are good for the car? Would I need TMPS Adapters?

Another thing that I to Dan for is that he let me split payment. One half on the date of the order, and the other half when the wheels were produced. Always updating me with information on the production and is very patient to look up information for answers to questions.

As for shipping, it literally takes (1-2) days if you are in Cali, he got them to me so fast I couldn't believe it. It also only took a month and about a week to get the wheels produced.

Wheel Inspection: No damages, flaws, scratches, dings, cosmetics ANYWHERE, on ALL four wheels. They look extremely well constructed and top of the line, as an customer should expect their purchase to be.

Overall: On a scale of 1:10 - 1 - lowest, 10 - highest

Service - 10
Reachability - 10
Shipping - 10 (well packaged and shipped fast through UPS)
Overall Customer Satisfaction - 10

Thanks again Dan for all the time and effort you took in answering my questions. Cheers.

Here are some pictures of my IForged Drifts:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84290 < - - Link to thread. thanks to Ironic for the awesome pictures.

+2 Daniel Is Great!!!
      10-31-2007, 06:32 PM   #9
FastBimmer335
Banned

Send a message via AIM to FastBimmer335 Send a message via Yahoo to FastBimmer335
Quote:

I agree, he showed me everything I needed.
      11-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #10
TheModCity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastBimmer335 View Post
I agree, he showed me everything I needed.
Thank You
      11-05-2007, 01:57 AM   #11
TheModCity
Banned

Thank You everyone for the comments, I really appreciate it