E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Novice wants to add some bass - Help

05-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #1
SRT14PimPin07
Captain

Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Novice wants to add some bass - Help

Hello everyone, I've been trying to read the stickies and threads that are on here. But I don't understand some of the stuff ppl are talking about because I don't understand the terminology. So thought I'd make a thread asking for help.

My car is a 2011 E92 335i and I have the logic-7 hamman sounds system from factory. I wana add some bass to the car because at times the stock system isn't enough for me. I don't want anything really loud or crazy. Just clean bass and I wana get a custom box but one that's removable because I want it to be reversible. I don't wana cut my stock trunk up. I found this when searching and thought it would be perfect. http://www.wickedcas.com/product.php...0&bestseller=Y But I'm open to you're suggestions?

And as far as the sub + amp. I am clueless on what to get. I wana know what recommendations you guys would give? I want something thats good quality for a good price. I don't wana spend an arm and a leg though.

Also what else will I need? I know I'll need wires and a fuse. But I'm not planning on installing this. Just wana buy the pieces and have a shop I know do the install. But I'm scared to go buy the speakers and stuff from him, cuz knowing him he will probably try to rip me off or sell me stuff that's been sitting at his shop cuz I know so little.

Sorry if there is information missing, I was hoping you guys could help me fill in the gaps.
      05-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
sunmans
Private

Drives: E36 1997 320i / E90 2008 320 M

Send a message via Skype™ to sunmans
1) Contact Technic for a harness. Explain your system to him. He makes harnesses for BMW's.
Or
2) Give Ken at Musicar NW a call. He has great systems that plug in and play!
sunmans is offline   Japan
      05-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #3
SRT14PimPin07
Captain

Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

I'm in so Socal, you know any good shops around here?