E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > FS: aFe stage 2 sealed box intake; model # 51-81012-c

05-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
adikted2speed
Registered

Drives: 2006 330i Alpine White

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I'm selling my intake. I had it on my '06 330i but had to sell the car so I pulled the intake off. It has less than 3000 miles on it, looks like new. This intake is the sealed box with the carbon fiber cover and I opted for the Pro Dry S filter (no oil to mess up the MAF). It will come in the original box, with everything it came with new including stickers and license plate frame. The only thing you will want is a new foam washer for the MAF mounting point. Shouldn't cost more than a couple dollars for a bag of them. This intake does not give you the idle surge you read about on the short ram versions. It sounded amazing, and the car felt stronger in the mid to upper rpm range. I never day led it so I can't vouch for aFe's horsepower claims but the sound itself at WOT was good enough for me. I paid $450 for this new, I'm asking $275 and that includes shipping. This intake works for all 3 series using the n/a inline 6 ( 128i, 325i, 328i, 330i).

If interested, email me at adikted2speed@gmail.com. PayPal only unless your local (OKC area) then cash works. I have picks of it packed up ready to go to its new owner as well as what it looked like on the car.

Thanks for looking!

06-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
adikted2speed
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by adikted2speed
I'm selling my intake. I had it on my '06 330i but had to sell the car so I pulled the intake off. It has less than 3000 miles on it, looks like new. This intake is the sealed box with the carbon fiber cover and I opted for the Pro Dry S filter (no oil to mess up the MAF). It will come in the original box, with everything it came with new including stickers and license plate frame. The only thing you will want is a new foam washer for the MAF mounting point. Shouldn't cost more than a couple dollars for a bag of them. This intake does not give you the idle surge you read about on the short ram versions. It sounded amazing, and the car felt stronger in the mid to upper rpm range. I never day led it so I can't vouch for aFe's horsepower claims but the sound itself at WOT was good enough for me. I paid $450 for this new, I'm asking $275 and that includes shipping. This intake works for all 3 series using the n/a inline 6 ( 128i, 325i, 328i, 330i).

If interested, email me at adikted2speed@gmail.com. PayPal only unless your local (OKC area) then cash works. I have picks of it packed up ready to go to its new owner as well as what it looked like on the car.

Thanks for looking!
Lowered my price.
      06-13-2013, 10:18 AM   #3
Dylanize
Captain Dutch Rudder

Drives: 07' E92

Pm best price shipped to 28031

| Platinum Bronze Metallic | AA | VMR | CSL | PIAA | ACS | DJApex Eurobox |
      06-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
adikted2speed
Registered