E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Official Alabama Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-09-2014, 12:53 AM   #67
Datsik
Lieutenant
 
Datsik's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Birmingham

Posts: 516
iTrader: (3)

Hey everyone, my 335 got totaled back in Nov. so I haven't been around much but I'm finally picking up my new car this Friday in Chicago. I should be back by Saturday, if so It would be nice to do a group trip to Cars and Coffee. I'll let you all guess what I got.
__________________
2011 Alpine White/Black E90 M3 Competition, Technology, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, Comfort
Datsik is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-09-2014, 12:08 PM   #68
avol3xo
Lieutenant
 
avol3xo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Montgomery, AL

Posts: 518
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik
Hey everyone, my 335 got totaled back in Nov. so I haven't been around much but I'm finally picking up my new car this Friday in Chicago. I should be back by Saturday, if so It would be nice to do a group trip to Cars and Coffee. I'll let you all guess what I got.
Sorry to hear, if it's an M3 I sure would love to see and hear it in person. I'm considering an E92 M3, 435i, or if I get super lucky on a deal a GTR for my next ride.
__________________
2011 BMW 335i E92 Vermillion Red, 6MT
avol3xo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2014, 10:43 AM   #69
Datsik
Lieutenant
 
Datsik's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Birmingham

Posts: 516
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross328i View Post
Sorry to hear. What happened? My guess is a E9x M3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by avol3xo View Post
Sorry to hear, if it's an M3 I sure would love to see and hear it in person. I'm considering an E92 M3, 435i, or if I get super lucky on a deal a GTR for my next ride.
I got on 65N at the Lakeshore exit and within 500ft some lady in a f150 merged into me doing 100+mph and basically ran me off the road through a sign and into the wall. It's amazing how safe these cars are though, I walked away with just some whiplash and a very sore body. But damn you two are good at guessing! I upgraded to a E90 M3, so pumped to pick it up!
__________________
2011 Alpine White/Black E90 M3 Competition, Technology, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, Comfort
Datsik is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2014, 12:08 PM   #70
avol3xo
Lieutenant
 
avol3xo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Montgomery, AL

Posts: 518
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross328i View Post
Sorry to hear. What happened? My guess is a E9x M3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by avol3xo View Post
Sorry to hear, if it's an M3 I sure would love to see and hear it in person. I'm considering an E92 M3, 435i, or if I get super lucky on a deal a GTR for my next ride.
I got on 65N at the Lakeshore exit and within 500ft some lady in a f150 merged into me doing 100+mph and basically ran me off the road through a sign and into the wall. It's amazing how safe these cars are though, I walked away with just some whiplash and a very sore body. But damn you two are good at guessing! I upgraded to a E90 M3, so pumped to pick it up!
Wow congrats on the pick up!
__________________
2011 BMW 335i E92 Vermillion Red, 6MT
avol3xo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2014, 03:11 PM   #71
thecrc
New Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

anybody want a single OEM rear bridgestone potenza RFT? i had bought a new one when i had a puncture and soon after changed to non run flats. probably has a few hundred miles on it.
255/30/19
thecrc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2014, 03:14 PM   #72
thecrc
New Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

also have an OEM 230 style 19" wheel that has been bent. trying to clean up the garage!
thecrc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #73
Datsik
Lieutenant
 
Datsik's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Birmingham

Posts: 516
iTrader: (3)

Hey I'm selling some of the OEM parts of my 2010 E90 335i. If anyone wants something I'll work out a deal with you since it's local. Let me know.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=937588
__________________
2011 Alpine White/Black E90 M3 Competition, Technology, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, Comfort
Datsik is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2014, 09:22 PM   #74
Datsik
Lieutenant
 
Datsik's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Birmingham

Posts: 516
iTrader: (3)

Who is going to be at the cars and coffee this Saturday? I'll be there with the M3 would love to see some of you turn out.
__________________
2011 Alpine White/Black E90 M3 Competition, Technology, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, Comfort
Datsik is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2014, 09:33 PM   #75
avol3xo
Lieutenant
 
avol3xo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Montgomery, AL

Posts: 518
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik
Who is going to be at the cars and coffee this Saturday? I'll be there with the M3 would love to see some of you turn out.
Man wish I could, going home to MS
__________________
2011 BMW 335i E92 Vermillion Red, 6MT
avol3xo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2014, 12:56 AM   #76
cipher982
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Birmingham, AL

Posts: 43
iTrader: (0)

I should be there unless I end up going to Atlanta tomorrow. I really need to wash my car though. . .

Anyone know a good touchless car wash? Also without high pressure as I have a vert.
cipher982 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2014, 10:01 AM   #77
Datsik
Lieutenant
 
Datsik's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Birmingham

Posts: 516
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher982 View Post
I should be there unless I end up going to Atlanta tomorrow. I really need to wash my car though. . .

Anyone know a good touchless car wash? Also without high pressure as I have a vert.
If i ever do go to a car was its usually mr. cash wash but thats very rarely. Usually i just do it myself with some wash and wax. Would love to see some other BMW's come through though.
__________________
2011 Alpine White/Black E90 M3 Competition, Technology, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, Comfort
Datsik is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2014, 10:01 AM   #78
Datsik
Lieutenant
 
Datsik's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Birmingham

Posts: 516
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avol3xo View Post
Man wish I could, going home to MS
Will have to meet up at another one then!
__________________
2011 Alpine White/Black E90 M3 Competition, Technology, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, Comfort
Datsik is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #79
avol3xo
Lieutenant
 
avol3xo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Montgomery, AL

Posts: 518
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik
Quote:
Originally Posted by avol3xo View Post
Man wish I could, going home to MS
Will have to meet up at another one then!
Definitely, if we can get this spring weather to act right the next couple of months should be very nice.

I also have my car club from Jackson, MS coming here the last weekend in March for Import Alliance in ATL, you guys feel free to come by or ride with us to ATL that Sat morning and returning Sat night for that show.
__________________
2011 BMW 335i E92 Vermillion Red, 6MT
avol3xo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2014, 04:28 PM   #80
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
 
Rikx1M's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1M #739/740
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Alabama

Posts: 1,660
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
planning a drive over 4th of July

If you all are interested, we are planning a drive up to Tail of the Dragon around the 4th & 5th of July...all BMWs welcome.
__________________
Rikx1M is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-22-2014, 11:48 AM   #81
Datsik
Lieutenant
 
Datsik's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Birmingham

Posts: 516
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avol3xo View Post
Definitely, if we can get this spring weather to act right the next couple of months should be very nice.

I also have my car club from Jackson, MS coming here the last weekend in March for Import Alliance in ATL, you guys feel free to come by or ride with us to ATL that Sat morning and returning Sat night for that show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
If you all are interested, we are planning a drive up to Tail of the Dragon around the 4th & 5th of July...all BMWs welcome.
more information please, I would love to do some more BMW events. There was a great turnout for the cars and coffee today, we almost filled the entire top level. We all need to do a ride to some time soon.
__________________
2011 Alpine White/Black E90 M3 Competition, Technology, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, Comfort
Datsik is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2014, 09:09 PM   #82
cipher982
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Birmingham, AL

Posts: 43
iTrader: (0)

Does anyone in the Birmingham area have the special narrow spark plug socket? I've got a bad misfire and I think I've narrowed it down to cylinder three plug. I got AdvanceAuto to overnight a spark plug to their store but just realized I'd have to get the special socket from somewhere online and I'm hoping to not have to find rides to work until I can get one shipped from some website.
cipher982 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-01-2014, 06:24 PM   #83
ghumber1
Registered
 
ghumber1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Alexander City Al

Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)

Alexander City 35010 335i lemans blue m sport ...
ghumber1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2014, 10:03 PM   #84
cipher982
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Birmingham, AL

Posts: 43
iTrader: (0)

I've been meaning to go for a while but I'm always too hung over, but the weather tomorrow's supposed to be awesome. So I'll try.
cipher982 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2014, 01:25 PM   #85
Datsik
Lieutenant
 
Datsik's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Birmingham

Posts: 516
iTrader: (3)

Cars and Coffee today. Everyone needs to come next week, we have a good group going.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2011 Alpine White/Black E90 M3 Competition, Technology, Premium Sound, Cold Weather, Comfort
Datsik is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2014, 09:37 PM   #86
Bamaben
Lieutenant
 
Bamaben's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 335i blk/blk/alum 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Alabama

Posts: 580
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik
Cars and Coffee today. Everyone needs to come next week, we have a good group going.
Nice. I'll go prob weekend after next. I know there's an Enzo that keeps going.
__________________


It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at him-- Jack Handey

mods: blackout grill, finishing rods, badges, Blacklines.
Bamaben is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #87
quicktwinturbo
First Lieutenant
 
quicktwinturbo's Avatar
 
Drives: Limited Ed Toyota Camry
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: IL, AL, ATL, SC

Posts: 301
iTrader: (0)

I'll try to make it sometime.
quicktwinturbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #88
thecrc
New Member
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

I've never been but I finally have a Saturday off this coming weekend. I'll be there.
thecrc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST