E90Post

TireRack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Must Do Mods

06-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #23
Ansonlai
Private First Class

Drives: 325i

I saw from BMW that there is oem carbon fibre interior trim, does anyone do that mod? And how much is that from the BMW?

And there is aftermarket carbon fibre wing mirror "cover", wondering if there is any aftermarket real carbon fibre wing mirror, not cover, on the market?

I have found a carbon fibre rear diffuser and front grill already.
These mods affect the choice of my first BMW
      06-12-2013, 11:25 PM   #24
blagz
Private

Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMJ View Post
great man, loud where i want it but not over the top.... i don't have DPs though, heard that makes it more grrrrrrr...... sounds great when WOT! when u first hear it it might stun u abit... mine did but it grows on u real fast.
Going active motorwerke today to get it installed
      06-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #25
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: a black car

Regardless of performance, exterior, lighting etc, assuming it's a 335i, my definitive list would be:

1. Tune. Jb4/Cobb.
2. Proper Tyres. Michelin PSS if you like.
3. White Angel Eyes
4. Coilovers

These 4 mods make the biggest difference to the car... tune absolutely transforms the car... proper tyres allow you to get the power to the ground... white angel eyes look great and quality coilovers give a much improved ride to the craptastic stock suspension.

IMO all other mods pale in comparison to the four above which I really feel are vital to achieving a very nice car that puts a smile on your face and creates an enjoyable drive. Having the above 4 done should really be the priority before spending money on blingy carbon bits!
      06-13-2013, 01:25 AM   #26
BMJ
Captain

Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart@BMRAutowerkes View Post
Regardless of performance, exterior, lighting etc, assuming it's a 335i, my definitive list would be:

1. Tune. Jb4/Cobb.
3. White Angel Eyes
4. Coilovers

These 4 mods make the biggest difference to the car... tune absolutely transforms the car... proper tyres allow you to get the power to the ground... white angel eyes look great and quality coilovers give a much improved ride to the craptastic stock suspension.

IMO all other mods pale in comparison to the four above which I really feel are vital to achieving a very nice car that puts a smile on your face and creates an enjoyable drive. Having the above 4 done should really be the priority before spending money on blingy carbon bits!
i'm a cheap ass Stu i just wrap it... you have me thinking about coilovers now... add the PE to the list it really makes the 335i a lot more fun.

regarding COBB S1, 401 maps are shiit compared to 402.. so shiit i uninstalled it as i was sick of it... add the cooler and now on 402 FMIC maps Cobb has never been better. I was very close to selling my COBB and getting a JB4
      06-13-2013, 01:34 AM   #27
MO3
Captain

Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMJ View Post
i'm a cheap ass Stu i just wrap it... you have me thinking about coilovers now... add the PE to the list it really makes the 335i a lot more fun.

regarding COBB S1, 401 maps are shiit compared to 402.. so shiit i uninstalled it as i was sick of it... add the cooler and now on 402 FMIC maps Cobb has never been better. I was very close to selling my COBB and getting a JB4
And you have me thinking about the PE now!
MO3 is offline   Australia
      06-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #28
blagz
Private

Drives: 335i E92

Just had the PE installed today by Jin and Steven at Active Motorwerke. Wowww what a difference, I love it
      06-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #29
BMJ
Captain

Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagz View Post
Just had the PE installed today by Jin and Steven at Active Motorwerke. Wowww what a difference, I love it
nice 1 Blagz, post a vid when u can.... so much fun!
      06-14-2013, 10:27 AM   #30
Ben0426
First Lieutenant

Drives: e92 325i /MB ML350

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO3 View Post
And you have me thinking about the PE now!
do it mate!! I had PE on my last car, and that was awesome.
Ben0426 is offline   Australia
      06-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #31
bornadog335i
First Lieutenant

Drives: Black MY09 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart@BMRAutowerkes View Post

1. Tune. Jb4/Cobb.
3. White Angel Eyes
4. Coilovers

No love for Procede