E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > The most accurate, honest and straightforward summation of Baraack & Michelle Ever



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
Andy H.
Banned
 
Andy H.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX

Posts: 401
iTrader: (1)

The most accurate, honest and straightforward summation of Baraack & Michelle Ever

Mychal Massie says it very well! You have to respect THIS writer! And, you can bet the liberal media will not pick up / reprint this accurate and honest assesment:

The other evening on my twitter, a person asked me why I didn't like the Obama's? Specifically I was asked: "I have to ask, why do you hate the Obama's? It seems personal, not policy related. You even dissed (disrespect) their Christmas family picture."
The truth is I do not like the Obamas, what they represent, their ideology, and I certainly do not like his policies and legislation. I've made no secret of my contempt for the Obamas. As I responded to the person who asked me the aforementioned question, I don't like them because they are committed to the fundamental change of my/our country into what can only be regarded as a Communist state.
I don't hate them per definition, but I condemn them because they are the worst kind of racialists, they are elitist Leninists with contempt for traditional America. They display disrespect for the sanctity of the office he holds, and for those who are willing to admit same, Michelle Obama's raw contempt for white America is transpicuous.
I don't like them because they comport themselves as emperor and empress. I expect, no I demand respect, for the Office of President and a love of our country and her citizenry from the leader entrusted with the governance of same. President and Mrs. Reagan displayed an unparalleled love for the country and her people. The Reagan's made Americans feel good about themselves and about what we could accomplish. His arrogance by appointing 32 leftist czars and constantly bypassing congress is impeachable. Eric Holder is probably the MOST incompetent and arrogant DOJ head to ever hold the job. Could you envision President Reagan instructing his Justice Department to act like jack-booted thugs?
Presidents are politicians and all politicians are known and pretty much expected to manipulate the truth, if not outright lie, but even using that low standard, the Obama's have taken lies, dishonesty, deceit, mendacity, subterfuge and obfuscation to new depths. They are verbally abusive to the citizenry, and they display an animus for civility.
I do not like them, because they both display bigotry overtly, as in the case of Harvard Professor Louis Gates, when he accused the Cambridge Police of acting stupidly, and her code speak pursuant to now being able to be proud of America. I view that statement and that mindset as an insult to those who died to provide a country where a Kenyan, his illegal alien relatives, and his alleged progeny, could come and not only live freely, but rise to the highest, most powerful, position in the world. Michelle Obama is free to hate and disparage whites because Americans of every description paid with their blood to ensure her right to do same.
I have a saying, that "the only reason a person hides things, is because they have something to hide." No president in history has spent over a million dollars to keep his records and his past sealed.
And what the two of them have shared has been proved to be lies. He lied about when and how they met, he lied about his mother's death and problems with insurance, Michelle lied to a crowd pursuant to nearly $500,000 bank stocks they inherited from his family. He has lied about his father's military service, about the civil rights movement, ad nausea. He lied to the world about the Supreme Court in a State of the Union address. He berated and publicly insulted a sitting Congressman. He has surrounded himself with the most rabidly, radical, socialist academicians today. He opposed rulings that protected women and children that even Planned Parenthood did not seek to support. He is openly hostile to business and aggressively hostile to Israel. His wife treats being the First Lady as her personal American Express Black Card (arguably the most prestigious credit card in the world). I condemn them because, as people are suffering, losing their homes, their jobs, their retirements, he and his family are arrogantly showing off their life of entitlement - as he goes about creating and fomenting class warfare.
I don't like them, and I neither apologize nor retreat from my public condemnation of them and of his policies. We should condemn them for the disrespect they show our people, for his willful and unconstitutional actions pursuant to obeying the Constitutional parameters he is bound by, and his willful disregard for Congressional authority.
Dislike for them has nothing to do with the color of their skin; it has everything to do with their behavior, attitudes, and policies. And I have open scorn for their constantly playing the race card.
I could go on, but let me conclude with this. I condemn in the strongest possible terms the media for refusing to investigate them, as they did President Bush and President Clinton, and for refusing to label them for what they truly are. There is no scenario known to man, whereby a white president and his wife could ignore laws, flaunt their position, and lord over the people, as these two are permitted out of fear for their color.
As I wrote in a syndicated column titled, "Nero In The White House" - "Never in my life, inside or outside of politics, have I witnessed such dishonesty in a political leader. He is the most mendacious political figure I have ever witnessed. Even by the low standards of his presidential predecessors, his narcissistic, contumacious arrogance is unequalled. Using Obama as the bar, Nero would have to be elevated to sainthood... Many in America wanted to be proud when the first person of color was elected president, but instead, they have been witness to a congenital liar, a woman who has been ashamed of America her entire life, failed policies, intimidation, and a commonality hitherto not witnessed in political leaders. He and his wife view their life at our expense as an entitlement - while America's people go homeless, hungry and unemployed.”
Attached Images
 
Andy H. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
bimmerjph
Lieutenant Colonel
 
bimmerjph's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 BMW 325i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tennessee

Posts: 1,954
iTrader: (0)

Great article!
bimmerjph is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-14-2013, 01:01 AM   #3
panicos81
Colonel
 
panicos81's Avatar
 
Drives: a white bmw
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cyprus

Posts: 2,292
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [4.27]
2007 e90  [0.00]
Reagan??? please... and i´m not even american!
__________________
panicos81 is offline   Cyprus
0
Reply With Quote
      06-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #4
Andy H.
Banned
 
Andy H.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX

Posts: 401
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
Reagan??? please... and i´m not even american!
Typical ignorant progressive liberal comment.

All talk with no explanation/support for your lame comment. Pathetic.
Andy H. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #5
SaMaster14
Major
 
SaMaster14's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 BMW E92 335iS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA / Baltimore, MD

Posts: 1,417
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW 335iS  [3.95]
Send a message via AIM to SaMaster14 Send a message via Skype™ to SaMaster14
Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing. Kinda got me thinking a bit..
__________________
~2012 BMW 335iS coupe MINERAL WHITE/CORAL RED

http://instagram.com/samaster14/
SaMaster14 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #6
direwolfM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2008 e92 m3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: chicago

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Seriously. There so much wrong with this article. (And I'm not even an Obama supporter)
direwolfM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #7
Andy H.
Banned
 
Andy H.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX

Posts: 401
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolfM3 View Post
Seriously. There so much wrong with this article. (And I'm not even an Obama supporter)
You and Panticos must be brothers.

Back up your comment.

Of course, you can't because everything in the article is true.
Andy H. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-19-2013, 09:49 AM   #8
pt
Private
 
Drives: I miss my E12
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Communism...and socialism...and annihilationist islamofacism are the hallmarks of the kenyan administration as it initiates its "obliterate america" policy via the implementation of sharia law in the good ole US of A! Understand that Obambie is hiding bin laden in the basement of his house in Kenya, next to his destitute brother. The same destitute brother to whom he will not "share the wealth!" He wants to share YOUR wealth but not his own! The very living epitome of hyprocrisy!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...obama-brother/

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/bachmann-...ia-law-in-u-s/

Liberals are hating life these days because it's not just this they have to deal with - their whole abortion dogma has not been proven false! Todd Aiken and his gynecologists have taught us that women can't get pregnant when they get raped - their bodies shut it down! This proves that women are just using the 'rape' card for abortions in order to hide their own promiscuity and lack of responsibility!

Republican "war on women?" You bet your ASS - because somebody has to stop the murderous female establishment from gaining any unholy victories!
pt is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #9
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
lsmkr01's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Columbia, SC

Posts: 1,629
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
You and Panticos must be brothers.

Back up your comment.

Of course, you can't because everything in the article is true.
The standard liberal BS wave... an inch deep and an mile wide. Rarely have any actual facts or evidence to the contrary.
lsmkr01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #10
direwolfM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2008 e92 m3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: chicago

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
You and Panticos must be brothers.

Back up your comment.

Of course, you can't because everything in the article is true.
Andy,

I have neither the time nor the interest to go thru every sentence of the editorial and point out what's wrong. But lets take a look at the first three paragraphs.

Quote:
The other evening on my twitter, a person asked me why I didn't like the Obama's? Specifically I was asked: "I have to ask, why do you hate the Obama's? It seems personal, not policy related. You even dissed (disrespect) their Christmas family picture."
The truth is I do not like the Obamas, what they represent, their ideology, and I certainly do not like his policies and legislation. I've made no secret of my contempt for the Obamas. As I responded to the person who asked me the aforementioned question, I don't like them because they are committed to the fundamental change of my/our country into what can only be regarded as a Communist state.
I don't hate them per definition, but I condemn them because they are the worst kind of racialists, they are elitist Leninists with contempt for traditional America. They display disrespect for the sanctity of the office he holds, and for those who are willing to admit same, Michelle Obama's raw contempt for white America is transpicuous.
Whenever anyone says Obama is turning America into a Communist state or is a Socialist, this person loses all credibility. This is typical Fox propaganda and completely false. I assumed members on a BMW forum well read and highly educated.

Then he goes on to say that Obama is an
Quote:
elitist Leninists with contempt for traditional America.
First off what is an elitist Leninists?? That doesn't even make sense!! He's just putting words together that sound bad and scary!!
Then writer says he has "contempt for traditional America". This is purely opinion of whatever his definition is of "traditional America" is.

Next, he goes on to say that the Obamas' do not have respect for the office and Michelle Obama hates white people. How have they disrespected the office and what makes him think that she hates white people? Again, no facts.
direwolfM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #11
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka
 
Drives: Exceptionally well :)
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 1,163
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Epic. :
Wow.... +1
__________________
-Joe


"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Mr Tonka is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #12
schoy
Private First Class
 
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SD

Posts: 125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
Typical ignorant progressive liberal comment.

All talk with no explanation/support for your lame comment. Pathetic.
I'm no Obama supporter, but you have to admit that Mychal Massie's rant contained no "explanation/support" for any of his comments. 90% of his rant is just ad hominem attacks with no justification. The only paragraph with any attempt to justify his statements is the following paragraph:

"And what the two of them have shared has been proved to be lies. He lied about when and how they met, he lied about his mother's death and problems with insurance, Michelle lied to a crowd pursuant to nearly $500,000 bank stocks they inherited from his family. He has lied about his father's military service, about the civil rights movement, ad nausea. He lied to the world about the Supreme Court in a State of the Union address. He berated and publicly insulted a sitting Congressman. He has surrounded himself with the most rabidly, radical, socialist academicians today. He opposed rulings that protected women and children that even Planned Parenthood did not seek to support. He is openly hostile to business and aggressively hostile to Israel. His wife treats being the First Lady as her personal American Express Black Card (arguably the most prestigious credit card in the world). I condemn them because, as people are suffering, losing their homes, their jobs, their retirements, he and his family are arrogantly showing off their life of entitlement - as he goes about creating and fomenting class warfare."

Everything else in the article is just name-calling.
schoy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-20-2013, 07:23 PM   #13
Andy H.
Banned
 
Andy H.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX

Posts: 401
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolfM3 View Post
Andy,

I have neither the time nor the interest to go thru every sentence of the editorial and point out what's wrong. But lets take a look at the first three paragraphs.



Whenever anyone says Obama is turning America into a Communist state or is a Socialist, this person loses all credibility. This is typical Fox propaganda and completely false. I assumed members on a BMW forum well read and highly educated.

Then he goes on to say that Obama is an


First off what is an elitist Leninists?? That doesn't even make sense!! He's just putting words together that sound bad and scary!!
Then writer says he has "contempt for traditional America". This is purely opinion of whatever his definition is of "traditional America" is.

Next, he goes on to say that the Obamas' do not have respect for the office and Michelle Obama hates white people. How have they disrespected the office and what makes him think that she hates white people? Again, no facts.
Direwolf, I have neither the time nor the interest to outline and explain everything that the Obama administration has done, since the inception of his administration, that supports what the author referenced in his article. I assume all BMW forum members are well informed, highly educated, use common sense and know better than to get their news from the lame stream, in-the-tank for Obama, lowest rated/viewed, going broke, bleeding heart liberal biased, one-sided media sources available. Sheesh!

Last edited by Andy H.; 06-20-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Andy H. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #14
Andy H.
Banned
 
Andy H.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX

Posts: 401
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
I'm no Obama supporter, but you have to admit that Mychal Massie's rant contained no "explanation/support" for any of his comments. 90% of his rant is just ad hominem attacks with no justification.
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
Everything else in the article is just name-calling.
Frankly, no I do not admit that there is, "no explanation/support for any of his comments". I get a real kick out of how you throw out a blanket statement like this along with the unsubstantiated 90% BS comment like it is fact in an effort to diminish, weaken and dismiss the accuracy of the article.
Andy H. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2013, 08:46 AM   #15
pt
Private
 
Drives: I miss my E12
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Epic. :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Wow.... +1


You can imagine my bemusement when I searched for someone blathering about Obama and sharia law and came up with not just any idiot, but one in Congress!

Anyway, straight faces on - they can't put anything on the internet that's not true, as the below French model can attest.

pt is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #16
direwolfM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2008 e92 m3
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: chicago

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
Direwolf, I have neither the time nor the interest to outline and explain everything that the Obama administration has done, since the inception of his administration, that supports what the author referenced in his article. I assume all BMW forum members are well informed, highly educated, use common sense and know better than to get their news from the lame stream, in-the-tank for Obama, lowest rated/viewed, going broke, bleeding heart liberal biased, one-sided media sources available. Sheesh!
So, you're basically saying we should blindly believe everything in this article. Please, there's very little fact in it. This is just the typical type of article that tries to scare people into thinking Obama has "changed" America.

If you want to be upset about things Obama has done, how about his disregard for due process. But this article doesn't touch that issue. Under this administration we have already assassinated four American citizens. One of them a 16 year old boy. Why is there not any outrage about this? Instead the writer wants to go through the same old spiel of throwing out words like communist, socialist, and elitist Leninist (whatever that even means!)
direwolfM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2013, 02:53 PM   #17
schoy
Private First Class
 
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SD

Posts: 125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
Frankly, no I do not admit that there is, "no explanation/support for any of his comments". I get a real kick out of how you throw out a blanket statement like this along with the unsubstantiated 90% BS comment like it is fact in an effort to diminish, weaken and dismiss the accuracy of the article.
Aside from the one paragraph I cited (and perhaps one or two more statements scattered from the rest of the article), tell what statements he made that substantiate his claims.

I also gotta say that, as an inflammatory piece, the article was well written. As an expository, persuasive piece, it's quite terribly written. This would get a D in any high-school persuasive writing class.
schoy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #18
bbbbmw
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

Posts: 520
iTrader: (0)

I believe the authors talking points include:

-Michelle's contempt - evidenced by "for the first time I'm proud of my country", and the endless vacations on the taxpayers dime,
-respect for the office of President - Obama's feet on the desk, and bowing to foreign leaders, returning the British's gifts, etc.
-jack-booted thugs -fast/furious, voter intimidation in Philadelphia with the Panthers, IRS, spying, etc.,
-sealed birth records for no apparent reason,
-Illegal alien relatives - several in Boston, and not being deported despite DUI's, and collecting welfare for years as illegals,
-lying about his mother dying without insurance (she had it, and it paid),

Should I continue?
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
bbbbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2013, 05:09 PM   #19
Andy H.
Banned
 
Andy H.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX

Posts: 401
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I believe the authors talking points include:

-Michelle's contempt - evidenced by "for the first time I'm proud of my country", and the endless vacations on the taxpayers dime,
-respect for the office of President - Obama's feet on the desk, and bowing to foreign leaders, returning the British's gifts, etc.
-jack-booted thugs -fast/furious, voter intimidation in Philadelphia with the Panthers, IRS, spying, etc.,
-sealed birth records for no apparent reason,
-Illegal alien relatives - several in Boston, and not being deported despite DUI's, and collecting welfare for years as illegals,
-lying about his mother dying without insurance (she had it, and it paid),

Should I continue?
Thanks bbbmw. Great examples. Isn't it interesting how one can quickly determine, by their indirect and evasive response, who is uninformed and where they get their news.

Last edited by Andy H.; 06-21-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Andy H. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #20
Andy H.
Banned
 
Andy H.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX

Posts: 401
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
This would get a D in any high-school persuasive writing class.
Only because of the unfortunate high probability that the instructor would be a brainwashed, uninformed, left wing nut, biased liberal ideolog - just like the majority of professors in colleges and universities around the nation.

Last edited by Andy H.; 06-21-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Andy H. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 12:50 AM   #21
schoy
Private First Class
 
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SD

Posts: 125
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
Only because of the unfortunate high probability that the instructor would be a brainwashed, uninformed, left wing nut, biased liberal ideolog - just like the majority of professors in colleges and universities around the nation.
You seriously think this is a well-written article? Like I said, I'm not a "liberal", but I would be embarrassed with this kind of rambling, incoherent drivel if I were of a strong conservative bent. Have you ever taken a persuasive writing course (in high school, college, anywhere)?

Last edited by schoy; 06-22-2013 at 12:58 AM.
schoy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 06:55 AM   #22
Eagle1oh7
Captain
 
Eagle1oh7's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 328i Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chula Vista CA

Posts: 672
iTrader: (0)

I wonder what kind of traditional America that author is going on about because the GOP...oh never mind. You can figure it out.
__________________
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/Duke Dynamics CF Diffuser, Rieger Rep Skirts, aFe Stage 2 PRO-R Intake, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS

FUTURE MODS: Eisenmann Full Cat-back Exhaust, OETuning ECU, MMW Headers, CF mirror caps, Bi-Xenon headlights, CF rooftop, CF lip
Eagle1oh7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST