||BMW Garage||BMW Meets||Register||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum
FS Locally: 2006 M5 with extras
|06-13-2013, 03:51 PM||#1|
Keepin' America Free
Drives: E60 M5
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Haleiwa, HI
FS Locally: 2006 M5 with extras
Hey everyone, it kills me to do so but I have to sell my M5. To keep it simple here is the craigslist ad (pics in link). If anyone here is interested please let me know!
I am selling my pristine 2006 (E60) BMW M5. It currently has 60,500 miles, up-to-date registration and inspection. The E60 M5 was the fastest BMW made at the time, with a rich history and development from BMW's Formula One team, resulting in many Formula One inspired components including the engine and transmission. There are 3 engine power settings, 3 suspension stiffness settings, 3 traction control settings, and 11 different transmission settings from smooth to race performance. Here are some details:
- Condition is a 9/10. The car has minor road dings- two small chips on rear bumper, one small ding on driver's side passenger door, and the front bumper has a small hole in it. All are from the previous owner, and are very small and barely noticeable. Car was just detailed yesterday (12-June)
- 20" Radenergie R10 wheels with good condition performance tires. Fronts are at about 75% and rears are at 95% tread.
- H&R Sport Springs (allowing adjustable suspension settings to work 100%)
- Electronic hideaway "James Bond" front license plate
- 15% tint all the way around
-2008 LCI LED Euro-spec taillights
-LED Angel Eyes
- Roof spoiler
- Condition is 9/10. Leather is in great condition, carpet is in great condition, everything works 100%. The only negatives are the steering wheel shows signs of wear, and the center console trim has some small peeling, like all BMW's of this time period. I do however have a brand new trim piece that just needs to be installed.
- Has Comfort Access w/ push button start (leave the key in your pocket)
- Has luxury package with interior accent lighting, navigation and i-Drive
- Carbon Fiber wrapped trim
- Condition is 10/10. Engine and transmission run beautifully, and man does she move. The engine is a 5.0l BMW S85 V10, making 504 hp and 384 ft-lbs of tq and capable of doing 204 mph. The engine alone has won multiple International Engine of the Year awards over 4 different years. The transmission is a Getrag SMG III 7-speed with paddle shifters, which has both manual and automatic modes including launch control. A brand new clutch was installed 3,000 miles ago.
- RPI GT Exhaust with custom electric cutouts
- AFE Super stock intake
- RPI intake scoops
- All maintenance is up-to-date with receipts
The car is currently under warranty for another 15,000 miles, however it is not able to be transferred. Because of this I have already accounted for the price for the new buyer to purchase another warranty if they want. That being said, I am asking $38,000 for the M5. Please no low-ballers, and you must have cash or a bank check in hand for a test drive. Please use the email above to contact me.
Mahalo for looking
E60 ///M5 | 2012 Ducati Monster 796 | 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited | E92 335i Retired
"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough"
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|