UPDATE: Done with lunch, heading bak to my place behind the Woodbridge Mall in 07095. Call me when u r on your way or here and i'll come get you.
Free modding service (Not Free Lunch), I wanted to make that distinction
Since most of the votes were for Sunday:
Plus that's the only day my wife will let me come out and play with my car friends over the long weekend. We will have the Lunch N Learn on Sunday July 7th, 2013. I will keep this top post updated with the most current info so you don't have to keep searching thru the thread for any changes.
I would like to do the Lunch event at the following location:
The website says its "coming soon" but actually it just opened up (I ate there last Sunday). It's located where Fuddruckers used to be:
28 US Hwy 1
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Google Maps Linky --> https://maps.google.com/maps?q=28+US+Hwy+1+08901
Lunch time will be @ 11:30 and I would like to get an idea of head count because this place will fill up fast. So use the RSVP for the Lunch event. We can either all leave at the same time from my place @ 11am or we can just meet at the restaurant.
After lunch we can go over to my condo area or to any other location you guys would like to go work on our cars. Please also post up what you would like done for your car so I can make a list for those who are watching/helping vs those who want mods done.
A) Sheedi - Seafoam
B) E90Bedi - tow hook license plate + rear fog light
Past Modding Events:
* I'm planning to take a break from planning weekend events for about a month and resume again on the weekend of August 10/11, I'm going kick off the event by demo'ing an Interior LED kit install on my car. I'll try to get some samples of various colors as well. If you guys like the way it looks, I'll try to organize a Group Buy and install party afterwards? Let me know what you think?
RSVP'd Yes: 4
RSVP'd Maybe: 3
RSVP'd No: 1
- I have an VRSF 7" intercooler, BMS DCI, plugs and coils to swap. Does anyone wanna help? I'll throw them cash :)
- Not sure if I can make it. I might be away this weekend.
- Hopefully getting out of work early.
- Great idea, and great spot...heard really good things about it.
Sunday will hopefully be down the shore....