E90Post

MINHS Auto Care Center

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 335i montego/terra, 6 speed, quaife LSD, M3 suspension bits, tuned $15000

07-08-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

Drives: 07 335i montego/terra

2007 335i montego/terra, 6 speed, quaife LSD, M3 suspension bits, tuned $15000

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,900.00
Item Interest
10/11/13 deposit taken, consider this sold.

So I wrote this whole description and realized it was very long, so some cliff notes:

07 335i 6 speed sedan, montego blue over terra dakota leather 120k miles

cons
1 accident from original owner, front end resprayed
a/c not blowing cold currently
radio display loses pixels when hot

mods (bought bone stock at 111k, all mods added by me)
JB4 G5 ISO
BMS intake
BMS downpipes
BMS oil catch can
RB PCV
cp-e front mount intercooler
All m3 suspension bits (strut brace, sway bars, front control arm/tension strut, aluminum rear guide rods, aluminum rear wishbones, rear subframe bushings)
Quaife LSD
OEM blackline tail lights
Blacked out grill and window trim
ZHP shift knob
20% tint

pm me, or e-mail Jdagrosa@gmail.com

Hi and thanks for looking. Up for sale is my 2007 335i 6 speed in Montego Blue with Terra Dakota leather interior. First of all if this is going to scare anyone away, the car does have 120k miles. But its been well maintained and doesn't have any serious issues. I'll address the negatives right off the bat. It has been in one minor front end accident from the original owner. The front bumper and one headlight were replaced and the front end resprayed. The good thing is it was done right, and the front end does not have rock chips that would be consistent with this mileage, although there are a couple of minor ones. The title is clear, and I'm sure most people would never know, but it will show an accident on carfax. The 2 other issues are that the radio display loses some pixels when it's hot out, and the a/c has started to not blow cold. I don't have any plans of changing the radio, but the a/c may be fixed depending on how long I have it. This is not a car where you can simply add freon, the system is very sensitive, so I'll have to see when I have time to take it in.

A little bit about the ownership, the original owner purchased it down south, it was in the Tenesse/North Carolina area all of its life. He commuted a decent amount but all on nice gentle highways down there. He put on over 100k miles before trading it in. Always serviced at appropriate intervals, first at BMW then at an indy shop. Only thing the car got besides oil changes was the HPFP at 95k miles. The next owner just had it a short while, again it remained all stock and he sold it to me when he was having another baby. I personally have vowed to only own cars from the south after dealing with rust in the north east, and you can see that this car is clean underneath. So anyway, I ended up purchasing it with 111k miles and flew down there and drove it back to NY. I've owned it since October 2012. The car was relatively low optioned which I liked. It has the adaptive xenon headlights, dual power/memory/lumbar seats, comfort access, aluminum trim, and the usual auto wipers, cruise control, moonroof, etc. I drove it stock for probably a month, and then the mods began. I've owned a few m3s, and to be perfectly honest I thought this car felt way too soft. I knew from the beginning I'd be modding it, which is why I didn't care about getting a lower mileage car with a warranty. But I did want one well maintained, and clean, which this was. My plan was to keep it forever, and that was how I treated it with my maintenance and modifications.

So on to the mods, I added the full m3 suspension bits set, and a quaife LSD to get rid of this softness that I was talking about. And this really transforms the car. I can still easily drive my mother around with no complaints, but the car is much more responsive. Then it was time for more power so on came the JB4 G5 ISO, bms intake, downpipes and oil catch can, and cp-e intercooler. The car is very quick now. Not that I go racing around, but I did have a chance to do a pull against my friends supercharged/intercooled e36 m3 I believe running 12lbs of boost, and easily pulled on it, he was impressed. Believe it or not, I do actually drive this car very gently, all of the mods were done to achieve how I wanted the car to feel while street driving, not to push it to the edge. I never race or do track days or anything with this car. So those are the major modifications. I have also done lots of little things to enhance the car, OEM blackline tail lights, blacked out grills and window trim, ZHP shift knob. OEM BMW roof rack with bike holder (ski attachments I'm keeping) Even down to little details like replacing the front windshield top rubber strip which was a little cracked, new wiper blades, etc. Anything the car needed it got. I bought an extra 6 injectors (used) when BMW decided to update them just in case to save for the long term. I've got a new set of OEM spark plugs, not that it needs them yet, but again just to have for the future. I did the intake valve cleaning less than 1,000 miles ago. It's been back to the dealer for the recent power cable recall as well. There's really no issues with the car besides what's been mentioned. There are 2 scratches on the car, one on the front bumper and one on the rear 1/4 panel by the tail light. These are pictured in the album. The car easily cruises along like stock where no one would know anything has been changed, and then you can get on it and really surprise whatever car is next to you. Oh and I forgot to mention, the car has no waste-gate issues.

The car has snow tires on it currently, it hasn't seen much use this spring/summer between me owning an e30 and 2 motorcycles. That was my next move was to pick up a set of aftermarket rims and summer tires so I could swap back and forth between the winters and summers easily. It's also hard wired for valentine one. I am including the stock intake and downpipes, the extra injectors and spark plugs, and the OEM roof rack and bike carrier. So why the sale after owning less than a year and dumping all this money into it? Well I didn't think this would be happening for a while but with a recent job change and a grant that I was able to apply for I may be able to purchase a house much sooner than I anticipated. While I'm not desperate, it would be nice to have some extra $ if this does happen, especially since I'm mainly looking at 'fixer-uppers'. I see that these cars seemed to have dropped a lot in value already since my purchase, but I'll say my price is pretty firm. I've done a rough estimate in my mind of how much $ I'm losing, and I'd rather not think about it. Of course I know you don't get back what you put in, but these are quality mods on a nice car. Hopefully I can find someone who appreciates that, and if not maybe I'll end up keeping it, or parting out some of the mods, or adjusting the price in the future. If anyone is interested or has further questions you can reply here or pm me or e-mail Jdagrosa@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jason

Here is a link to all of the pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/wdk0R

Last edited by 93accordEX; 10-11-2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Price change
      07-09-2013, 05:41 AM   #2
runz12s
Enlisted Member

Drives: 328i

Wtf dangle, y u selling it? O well for what's its worth I've seen the car car in person, It does not look nor drive like a car with 120k. Free bump kid
      07-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #3
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

Looking at houses... we'll see. If I don't get one, then I'll keep it.

Also, I forgot a few things and was reminded looking back through some pictures and records. I have the drive shaft shop axle upgrade rated to 1000hp ($1000) and also got a new OEM driveshaft at the time. I also just wanted to say, none of these upgrades were done because anything was broken or abused, just to get everything ready for the future. Thats the kind of owner I am. So while the car has 120k miles, I would say the drivetrain is just about bullet proof. The only thing to change in the future would be the clutch (which is fine now)

Another thing I forgot is that I replaced every single vacuum line in the engine bay while doing the intake cleaning. Which is another good peace of mind thing to have done in a higher mileage 335.

Also comes with the factory winter floor mats in addition to the summers.

Also, this was it's first winter ever, but again just to show what kind of owner I am, I would wash it after every trip through the snow (I was working at a shop where I could wash it inside and put it up on a lift and clean underneath)

So seriously, this car is as nice as cars with half the mileage, and probably compared to most of them has a better built drivetrain that will last longer. All the hard work is already done for someone, and you can pick it up for cheaper than most.

Heres some cell phone pictures of the car along the way. They were never intended to be 'for sale' pictures so they aren't the best, but give you an idea

Always clean, even in winter

where it got clean

some underneath action

///M

doing the intake valves, never took any after pictures because I ran short on time, but yes they came out just as clean as you see in all the online write ups

all the old vacuum lines

Getting the quaife, DSS axles, new OEM driveshaft, M3 sway and rear arms and subframe bushings. Also all the m3 stuff up front and an alignment was done by the same shop. Other than this, I generally did all the work myself.
      07-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #4
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

A lot of people wants parts off of it. I don't have any plans to part it out anytime soon, hoping to sell it complete.
      07-16-2013, 03:40 PM   #5
agsimon

Drives: 1998 Audi A6

Looks awesome, and with a fair price. 6 months ago I would have jumped on this, good luck with the sale!
      07-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #6
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

Thanks, bump
      07-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

Price lowered to $15,000 absolutely firm. Someone with a tow hitch scraped a small spot of paint off my front bumper parallel parking this weekend, it's in the front center and would be covered if you put the plate there. It's about the size of a quarter, I have a cell phone picture I can send anyone if it concerns you.
      07-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
TwinTuning
Lieutenant

Drives: E90 335I

Nice car and a great price. Good luck with the sale.
      08-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #9
sethmo
Private

Drives: e92 6MT / e30 ATurd

Still for sale? Where abouts in NY? Can you PM or email me the carfax? sethmo38 at gmail.com
      08-03-2013, 11:03 AM   #10
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

Still for sale, I'm in westchester county, just north of nyc. Not sure if I still have that anywhere, I did it when I bought the car but I'll check.
      08-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #11
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

up
      08-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #12
xborndaballx
Registered

Drives: Arctic Metallic E90 335i

WOW beautiful car, very well maintained! Im sure the right buyer will jump on it soon! glws!
      08-10-2013, 06:53 AM   #13
K20soldier
Private First Class

Drives: 09 328i xdrive Space Grey 4dr

Loving that color combo
      08-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #14
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

Thanks, I'm hoping so.
      08-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #15
E92oreo
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 07 BMW 335i

part out the quaife?
E92oreo is offline   United_States
      08-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #16
DepreciatingValue
Enlisted Member

Drives: Looking for E9x

Honestly I have been contemplating buying a piece of junk Manual transmission car just so i can learn quickly so I can buy this one. Fantastic color combo and insanely good maintenance. Someone should have scooped this up already
      08-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #17
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

Not parting out yet, hopefully not at all, but maybe one day. Hoping someone takes it soon.
      08-26-2013, 01:06 PM   #18
indio84

Drives: rotary powered

good looking car. for this price
      08-31-2013, 05:31 PM   #19
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

Still available
      08-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #20
Global Autosports
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2012 BMW 335i F30

Awesome color combo!

Priced good for the mileage.

Someone should grab this beauty.
Global Autosports is offline   United_States
      08-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #21
SCS15
Captain

Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Bout tires from Jason over a year ago. Very standup guy and great car for a insane price. Glws
JB4 G5 - Forge FMIC - VRSF V2 DP - Magnaflow 15529 Catback Exhaust - BMS Clutch Stop - BMS DCI - CDV Delete - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension - 19x8.5/10 Forgestar F14 Gloss Gunmetal - Michelin PSS - M-Sport Front & Rear - M3 Side Skirts - OEM M3 Decklid Spoiler - BMW Performance Grilles - ZHP Shift Knob - M-Sport Steering Wheel - M-Sport Door Sills
      09-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #22
93accordEX
Enlisted Member

Figured I'd make it 14,500 for this weekend, since I just had someone back out on that deal. Ill be leaving on Sunday for 2 weeks.