E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > From Vishnu Support



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-01-2007, 10:06 AM   #89
Noize
Under the radar
 
Noize's Avatar
 
Drives: FWD in reverse
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In traffic at idle

Posts: 841
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
so let me ask you something, which of the promised free upgrades that were part of v1 have you received? they have not fulfilled their commitment with v1, v2 is a substitute for what they failed to provide with v1

and this is only if you consider it to not be part of the un specified (as opposed to the specified ones we never received) free upgrades meant to come with v1, which i consider it anyway


anyway you look at it its BS




and when you purchased xp, you purchased sp1, and sp2 and all upgrades and updates all of which increased the performance of the operating system, so your analogy is retarded, vista is a totally different product, v2 is not
If I offer to buy your PROcede for what you paid for it, would you promise to shut up and never post about the product again?
Noize is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:11 AM   #90
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
i dont want to shut u up or anything, but it'd be the cool thing to do to be a bit more patient.
thanks!
i was very patient when an exhaust map never came

when launch control never came

when map switching never came





i started to get impatient when i found out my car was boosting 15psi under full load and spiking to 16 often (not on initial spool up either here) and they didnt even try to fix it

in fact there exact words were "wait for v2 you will be able to adjust the boost yourself" actually i think ill sig that


then flat out lying began and thats when i think i lost all my patience
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #91
!Xoible
Banned
 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
i was very patient when an exhaust map never came

when launch control never came

when map switching never came





i started to get impatient when i found out my car was boosting 15psi under full load and spiking to 16 often (not on initial spool up either here) and they didnt even try to fix it

in fact there exact words were "wait for v2 you will be able to adjust the boost yourself" actually i think ill sig that


then flat out lying began and thats when i think i lost all my patience
well that gives you less excuse. You should be used to it, and should expect it. maybe this is how this company operates. either love it or leave it.

bottom line is you are not giving Vishnu a hard time, you are giving other member a hard time. I dont know, if i were you i would cancel if im this unsatisfied.

and you know what, this is not the first, nor the last engineering project that gets delayed in the world. just so you adjust your expectations
!Xoible is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:15 AM   #92
!Xoible
Banned
 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
BTW, there's a legal system. if you think this is a scam go thru the court. contact a lawyer see if there's anything they can do to help. honestly
!Xoible is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:20 AM   #93
vq352k
Private First Class
 
Drives: F10 535xi, e92 335I (Ret.)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Nova

Posts: 147
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to vq352k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noize View Post
If I offer to buy your PROcede for what you paid for it, would you promise to shut up and never post about the product again?
I dont know about him, but i would
vq352k is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:21 AM   #94
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vq352k View Post
I dont know about him, but i would
yea take vqs, like i said a million times i love the procede, i just hate the BS
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:36 AM   #95
infamous335i
Captain
 
infamous335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 AW 335i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Westbury, NY

Posts: 794
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to infamous335i
wow, this kid is still talking... lol he even changed his sig to hate on vishnu. haha..
__________________
[center]2007 E90 335i - PREM/SPORT/NAV/PDC/HS/6MT
Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather w/ Aluminum Trim
infamous335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:37 AM   #96
!Xoible
Banned
 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
^^^ very cool avi. what is it?
!Xoible is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:40 AM   #97
normtrum
Colonel
 
normtrum's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: PNW

Posts: 2,227
iTrader: (1)

You need to loose the sig. You look like an immature little 8 year old. Seriously, like someone said before, all you're doing is creating even more of a backing for vishnu, which obviously is the opposite of what you want to do.
__________________
07 335i sedan | Steptronic | Black saphire | Terra | ZPP | ZSP | Cold Weather | CA | PDC | Nav | OEM Alarm
normtrum is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:42 AM   #98
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtrum View Post
You need to loose the sig. You look like an immature little 8 year old. Seriously, like someone said before, all you're doing is creating even more of a backing for vishnu, which obviously is the opposite of what you want to do.
im just making sure it clear that have have multiple reasons for my "whining"
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:45 AM   #99
!Xoible
Banned
 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by normtrum View Post
You need to loose the sig. You look like an immature little 8 year old. Seriously, like someone said before, all you're doing is creating even more of a backing for vishnu, which obviously is the opposite of what you want to do.

im about to send an apology and deep sincere thanks to Shiv for the delays

i guess when ur pissed or when ur a drama queen you cant help it.
!Xoible is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:46 AM   #100
!Xoible
Banned
 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
im just making sure it clear that have have multiple reasons for my "whining"
umm... do you have a gym near you? or a punching bag or something? that might help

just playin
!Xoible is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 10:58 AM   #101
infamous335i
Captain
 
infamous335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 AW 335i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Westbury, NY

Posts: 794
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to infamous335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
im just making sure it clear that have have multiple reasons for my "whining"
Dont you think you've made it clear enough? I think people stop listening after awhile but what your doing makes no sense at all by repeating yourself a million times in different threads the only thing it is doing is making you look very childish and stupid. Nobody cares about whats going on, they only care about the outcome of the product itself and how it performs on their cars... it can take months on delays as long as there are no problems when installed on somebodys vehicle, especially a 45k car. As long as that is ok, nobody cares about delays and broken promises. just give up already and stop hating on Vishnu. HATER!!
__________________
[center]2007 E90 335i - PREM/SPORT/NAV/PDC/HS/6MT
Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather w/ Aluminum Trim
infamous335i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 11:01 AM   #102
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous335i View Post
Dont you think you've made it clear enough? I think people stop listening after awhile but what your doing makes no sense at all by repeating yourself a million times in different threads the only thing it is doing is making you look very childish and stupid. Nobody cares about whats going on, they only care about the outcome of the product itself and how it performs on their cars... it can take months on delays as long as there are no problems when installed on somebodys vehicle, especially a 45k car. As long as that is ok, nobody cares about delays and broken promises. just give up already and stop hating on Vishnu. HATER!!
no because people keep calling me "stupid" and "childish" when i have many legitamate complaints

and just for voicing those complaints i get immediately harrased (not talking about now im talking about when i initially spoke out) for saying anything bad about the great shiv and vishnutuning, whos in the wrong i wonder?

because its not me
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 11:28 AM   #103
normtrum
Colonel
 
normtrum's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: PNW

Posts: 2,227
iTrader: (1)

[quote=533ogetnom;1476495]im just making sure it clear that have have multiple reasons for my "whining"[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
umm... do you have a gym near you? or a punching bag or something? that might help

just playin
Or an english teacher available for tutoring?
__________________
07 335i sedan | Steptronic | Black saphire | Terra | ZPP | ZSP | Cold Weather | CA | PDC | Nav | OEM Alarm
normtrum is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 11:34 AM   #104
cheluto2
Second Lieutenant
 
cheluto2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 AW MT ED Nov 7
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Miramar, FL

Posts: 228
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
so let me ask you something, which of the promised free upgrades that were part of v1 have you received? they have not fulfilled their commitment with v1, v2 is a substitute for what they failed to provide with v1

and this is only if you consider it to not be part of the un specified (as opposed to the specified ones we never received) free upgrades meant to come with v1, which i consider it anyway

anyway you look at it its BS

and when you purchased xp, you purchased sp1, and sp2 and all upgrades and updates all of which increased the performance of the operating system, so your analogy is retarded, vista is a totally different product, v2 is not
Personally, when I bought my PROcede I was not promised anything but free map updates, which I've gotten. I also have not had any issues at all with it so, to me, they have fullfilled their part 100%. Shiv has specified that there was not a problem with PROcede, but with some cars that could not reach the boost targets, for example. He has provided a different, better, way to handle these situations with V2, but V1.47 had alternatives (like the LBT map) to handle them, too. So it is a fully functional version as it is, well worth its price. I see V2 as a $150 upgrade that's worth a lot more, but that I get for that price because I purchased the "previous version".

Shiv has mentioned things he has considered including in V2 or whatever, but don't tell me you bought yours solely based on what he's mentioned before.

As far as the XP/Vista analogy, SP1 and SP2 are equivalent to the different maps that Vishnu has provided to enhance and fix issues. Same as SP1 and SP2. V2 includes a map upgrade, firmware upgrade and hardware upgrade (new harness). It provides a whole bunch of new features that V1 does not have, and was never intended to have. So why is it different? Because you don't "see" a user interface that looks different like in Vista?
__________________
ED for Nov 7/2015: F80 M3 / Alpine White / 6MT / etc.
SOLD: 2007 335i Sedan/ 6MT / PROcede V2/ Alpine White /

Last edited by cheluto2; 10-01-2007 at 12:26 PM.
cheluto2 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 12:47 PM   #105
Spool
******
 
Spool's Avatar
 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 6,164
iTrader: (24)

God i love this board


The day goes by so much faster
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Spool is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 01:36 PM   #106
BoostedBMW
Moderator
 
BoostedBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg E92 335
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 6,787
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to BoostedBMW
What's amazing is that the quote that started this whole thread had absolutely nothing in it pertaining to v2.
__________________
-Michael.
Berlina Black S2000 CR is now in the garage

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
BoostedBMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 01:39 PM   #107
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
What's amazing is that the quote that started this whole thread had absolutely nothing in it pertaining to v2.
what i find more amazing is that people still think im complaining about v2
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #108
BoostedBMW
Moderator
 
BoostedBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg E92 335
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 6,787
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to BoostedBMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
what i find more amazing is that people still think im complaining about v2
At this point, who cares. Seems like everyone on this forum is either totally PRO something or just bashes it. There is no in between where you can support a company, but possibly criticize them. That just doesn't exist in e90post land.
__________________
-Michael.
Berlina Black S2000 CR is now in the garage

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
BoostedBMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 03:31 PM   #109
shiv@vishnu
Tuner
 
Drives: X1, 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SF Bay, CA

Posts: 17,616
iTrader: (0)

Sorry to interrupt, but ten v2 upgrade kits are shipping out today. Managed to redesign the circuitry for minimal power consumption (for late-production cars that don't have the swiched power fuse). Current draw of the v2 harness is now just ~150mA which is about the same as the PROcede itself. Both the PROcede and v2 harness will draw approx 300mA which means total power consuption (for the entire car in "sleep mode") rises from 0.60 amps to 0.90 amps. So there should be no issues with battery drainage, even after extended park times.

Those which have the switched powered fuse next to the ECU can use it to power both the PROcede and the v2 harness. No need to use the big constant-on 50amp fuse. Unless you really want to, of course.

Installation instructions and software downloads should be up on our PROcede support forum before any kits arrive at doorsteps.

We aim to ship out another 10-15 units on Thursday.

Cheers,
Shiv
shiv@vishnu is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #110
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
At this point, who cares. Seems like everyone on this forum is either totally PRO something or just bashes it. There is no in between where you can support a company, but possibly criticize them. That just doesn't exist in e90post land.
really? i have said countless times that i absolutely love my procede, maybe thats why the BS pisses me off so much, a company that could be amazing is marred by things like this
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST