E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Walnut Blasting - Michigan - MAY 3-4, 2014



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #23
Dextrek
Private
 
Dextrek's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Michigan

Posts: 67
iTrader: (1)

I am interested
__________________
09 E92 335i M pkg - FBO for now. BT coming soon.
Dextrek is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #24
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 836
iTrader: (21)

Garage List
COMMITTED:
1. Agent11br
2. Blaster400
3. -Rizzo-
4. WickedB

EXPRESSED INTEREST:
*5. charrigan
*6. fastaction
*7. pinder91
*8. SP3333D
*9. co_pa
*10. Dextrek
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #25
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

Posts: 495
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent11br
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rizzo- View Post
You can try the guy who rolled my fenders. Angelo (248) 974-5337
Rizzo, where is his shop at?
Novi - Milford area
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
-Rizzo- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-27-2013, 12:01 AM   #26
zivyn
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: for enjoyment
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit

Posts: 318
iTrader: (12)

Hmm, I am interested but not sure how early you are starting. I need to be in to work (over in Ann Arbor) by 10am so that would be a tight squeeze...
zivyn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #27
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 836
iTrader: (21)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zivyn View Post
Hmm, I am interested but not sure how early you are starting. I need to be in to work (over in Ann Arbor) by 10am so that would be a tight squeeze...
My guess is we would be starting fairly early, like 8-9 AM. Kent or Tony will chime in at some point on that. Depends as well on where we do it.

COMMITTED:
1. Agent11br
2. Blaster400
3. -Rizzo-
4. WickedB

EXPRESSED INTEREST:
*5. charrigan
*6. fastaction
*7. pinder91
*8. SP3333D
*9. co_pa
*10. Dextrek
*11. zivyn
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2013, 12:03 PM   #28
Bronze
First Lieutenant
 
Bronze's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335i sedan
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Berkley, MI

Posts: 372
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I had this process done back in November, so I'm set for now, but I'll pass on the word as appropriate if I talk to people with interest.
__________________
Bronze
2008 335i sedan | black/black | Sport | Premium
Bronze is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2013, 03:19 PM   #29
Turn In Concepts
 
Turn In Concepts's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati

Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zivyn View Post
Hmm, I am interested but not sure how early you are starting. I need to be in to work (over in Ann Arbor) by 10am so that would be a tight squeeze...
That is going to be tough unfortunately. The plan as of now is to head up that Saturday morning and start working on cars by 10AM. We will be staying at a hotel that night and if there is enough interest we will be working on cars that Sunday as well.

Kent
Turn In Concepts is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2013, 04:34 PM   #30
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 836
iTrader: (21)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze
I had this process done back in November, so I'm set for now, but I'll pass on the word as appropriate if I talk to people with interest.
Appreciate it!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn In Concepts
That is going to be tough unfortunately. The plan as of now is to head up that Saturday morning and start working on cars by 10AM. We will be staying at a hotel that night and if there is enough interest we will be working on cars that Sunday as well.
Thanks Kent for the info
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2013, 07:01 PM   #31
zivyn
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: for enjoyment
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit

Posts: 318
iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn In Concepts View Post
That is going to be tough unfortunately. The plan as of now is to head up that Saturday morning and start working on cars by 10AM. We will be staying at a hotel that night and if there is enough interest we will be working on cars that Sunday as well.

Kent
Sunday works, let's get interest!
zivyn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #32
-Rizzo-
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Lansing, MI

Posts: 495
iTrader: (2)

Bump this up
__________________
07 BMW 335i (East Lansing, MI)
Winter / Sport / Premium Packages Installed
-Rizzo- is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #33
Turn In Concepts
 
Turn In Concepts's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati

Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)

Back to the top.

Any updates on the shop space? It looks as if we have enough interest to get the ball rolling but I want to make sure we have a viable shop space lined up before accepting deposits.

Kent
Turn In Concepts is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #34
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 836
iTrader: (21)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn In Concepts View Post
Back to the top.

Any updates on the shop space? It looks as if we have enough interest to get the ball rolling but I want to make sure we have a viable shop space lined up before accepting deposits.

Kent
A lot of my leads have been dead ends unfortunately.

How messy does this get Kent? I have a buddy with a small pull-in warehouse (cars would have to be stacked, not side by side) that he uses for all his photography gear (pro photog for all the auto mags). I dismissed it originally but perhaps it might work. I have access to both an 18x20 and 10x20 shelterlogic tents that we could use in conjunction with wherever we go as staging areas. LMK, thx.
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #35
Turn In Concepts
 
Turn In Concepts's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati

Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent11br View Post
A lot of my leads have been dead ends unfortunately.

How messy does this get Kent? I have a buddy with a small pull-in warehouse (cars would have to be stacked, not side by side) that he uses for all his photography gear (pro photog for all the auto mags). I dismissed it originally but perhaps it might work. I have access to both an 18x20 and 10x20 shelterlogic tents that we could use in conjunction with wherever we go as staging areas. LMK, thx.
Sorry for the delayed response as I just got back from vacation.

The process as a whole isn't extremely messy. Just a ton of walnut media gets all over the floor. Pretty simple to clean up with a broom or a shop vac.

Kent
Turn In Concepts is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #36
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 836
iTrader: (21)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn In Concepts View Post
Sorry for the delayed response as I just got back from vacation.

The process as a whole isn't extremely messy. Just a ton of walnut media gets all over the floor. Pretty simple to clean up with a broom or a shop vac.

Kent
Alright, thanks!
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-26-2013, 01:36 AM   #37
WickedB
Second Lieutenant
 
WickedB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit, MI

Posts: 250
iTrader: (0)

Any update on this? I really need this done... :/
WickedB is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #38
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 836
iTrader: (21)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedB View Post
Any update on this? I really need this done... :/
Actually, yes.

My fingers are crossed, I have a close friend who may let us use a small portion of his 10k SF warehouse as long as we keep the mess to a minimum. I'm going to meet with him later this week. Would end up being in Rochester, MI.
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #39
Turn In Concepts
 
Turn In Concepts's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati

Posts: 159
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent11br View Post
Actually, yes.

My fingers are crossed, I have a close friend who may let us use a small portion of his 10k SF warehouse as long as we keep the mess to a minimum. I'm going to meet with him later this week. Would end up being in Rochester, MI.
Awesome!

Keep me updated. Once we have the space locked down I will begin accepting deposits.

Kent
Turn In Concepts is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2013, 04:21 AM   #40
WickedB
Second Lieutenant
 
WickedB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit, MI

Posts: 250
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent11br View Post
Actually, yes.

My fingers are crossed, I have a close friend who may let us use a small portion of his 10k SF warehouse as long as we keep the mess to a minimum. I'm going to meet with him later this week. Would end up being in Rochester, MI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn In Concepts View Post
Awesome!

Keep me updated. Once we have the space locked down I will begin accepting deposits.

Kent
Awesome.... let's do this!
WickedB is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #41
Dextrek
Private
 
Dextrek's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Michigan

Posts: 67
iTrader: (1)

Will you guys be doing the work into Sunday as well? I have a wedding to attend on 9/14 and I'll be available on 9/15.
__________________
09 E92 335i M pkg - FBO for now. BT coming soon.
Dextrek is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #42
charrigan
Private First Class
 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Posts: 108
iTrader: (2)

If it happens I would only be able to do it on Sunday or after 6pm on saturday
__________________
07 e90 335i
06 Range Rover Sport
charrigan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #43
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 836
iTrader: (21)

Garage List
Update:

Trying to get this nailed down with my friend, sorry for the delay guys. With no other alternative location I'm doing what I can!
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #44
zivyn
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: for enjoyment
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Detroit

Posts: 318
iTrader: (12)

Let's find a good date!
zivyn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST