E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > FS: Dynavin E9X Nav. Unit

08-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
dHuyzeeN
Enlisted Member

Drives: 06 E90 325i Mona. Blue

Send a message via AIM to dHuyzeeN
FS: Dynavin E9X Nav. Unit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 400.00
Or Best Offer
Item Interest
I no longer have my 06 E90 due to an accident I recently was involved in. I've already sold most of my aftermarket parts locally, but sti have almost brand new Dynavin E9X (http://www.dynavin.com/products/product_dnv_e9xm.php). If you're wondering about the specs of this unit, please click the link I've provided. It will come with every cord and plugs that I've received and purchased for this unit, for example GPS antenna, iPod connector (not the new lightning plug or whatever it's called), the harness for direct plug and play from your original harness to the Dynavin unit. I bought it for 650 and installed it myself and used it for roughly 1.5 months then the accident occurred, I've purchased a new vehicle which this unit is not compatible for and letting it got for 400 OBO. Please do not lowball me and ask if I will let it go for 200. I've attached some pictures along with this post. Msg me if your interested in purchasing this unit from me, thanks!

FYI: the last pic- the AC controller was not installed completely all the way yet. I was still unsure on where to put the seat warmer controls.

Last edited by dHuyzeeN; 08-17-2013 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Forgot to input pictures and price
dHuyzeeN is offline   United_States
      01-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #2
fizzerd
Captain

Drives: 328i

Dynavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dHuyzeeN
I no longer have my 06 E90 due to an accident I recently was involved in. I've already sold most of my aftermarket parts locally, but sti have almost brand new Dynavin E9X (http://www.dynavin.com/products/product_dnv_e9xm.php). If you're wondering about the specs of this unit, please click the link I've provided. It will come with every cord and plugs that I've received and purchased for this unit, for example GPS antenna, iPod connector (not the new lightning plug or whatever it's called), the harness for direct plug and play from your original harness to the Dynavin unit. I bought it for 650 and installed it myself and used it for roughly 1.5 months then the accident occurred, I've purchased a new vehicle which this unit is not compatible for and letting it got for 400 OBO. Please do not lowball me and ask if I will let it go for 200. I've attached some pictures along with this post. Msg me if your interested in purchasing this unit from me, thanks!

FYI: the last pic- the AC controller was not installed completely all the way yet. I was still unsure on where to put the seat warmer controls.
Still available?
fizzerd is offline   Canada
      01-31-2014, 06:10 AM   #3
E93MAC
Captain

Drives: E93 328i Convertible

Interested. PM'd you.

################[Mac's '07 E93 328i]################
E93MAC is offline   United_States
      02-10-2014, 05:44 PM   #4
seventy5
Private First Class